Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:59 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:57 am 

shiiiiiiiiiiiit, ok So I just feel fucked up. I felt so for a very long time, i don't know if it's the food, my mindset or whatever, probably both. Basically I'm all over the place and I can't get myself started to do anything about anything. I feel like I'm wasting away. I have these blocks everywhere. for example I read all this information but can't consistently put it to practice.

I don't understand how to understand what I'm feeling. You guys speak on listen to your gut. When I feel pain in my gut, (like heartburn) it's when I'm thinking of something that brings up anxiety, usually based off a future fear of not getting something, or just a clusterfuck of shit. I don't know what to do with this.

I'll start with women, an issue that has been bugging me lately. I get stuck in an endless loop. it's like I feel hopeless.
I don't see myself get choosed, So I feel the need to chase, but I have this fear in my gut. Now all the Pua's would say "Dude you gotta conquer your fear," but your supposed to listen to your gut and chasing doesn't work so I feel stuck.

"...There is only one thing you can do. Master that one thing!...What you must be doing is visualizing yourself at your most powerful. You don't need any external enemies. The only opponent you must fight, is none other than your own image."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:01 am 

Let me ask you a question how do you eat an elephant?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:18 am 

Oh pick me! :D

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:22 am 

Resonance wrote:
Let me ask you a question how do you eat an elephant?
cut it up into small pieces.

Or is this the lesson of the elephant stuck to a chain?

"...There is only one thing you can do. Master that one thing!...What you must be doing is visualizing yourself at your most powerful. You don't need any external enemies. The only opponent you must fight, is none other than your own image."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:23 am 

mr.blueyes wrote:
Oh pick me! :D
Lets wait mr. Blueyes 8-) I want to see how he answers first :geek:

Edit: Go ahead Blueeyes what is your answer?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:50 am 

Flux wrote:
I don't understand how to understand what I'm feeling.
Mind thinks. Gut FEELS. It's language is such.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:52 am 

One bite at a time 8-)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:03 am 

mr.blueyes wrote:
One bite at a time 8-)
Correct 8-)

Flux there is a saying that trouble comes in bunches, but the only way to eliminate your stress and this comes from personal experience is doing one thing at a time.
Flux wrote:
Basically I'm all over the place and I can't get myself started to do anything about anything. I feel like I'm wasting away. I have these blocks everywhere. for example I read all this information but can't consistently put it to practice.

Slow down and prioritize what you find is most important and knock that out it sounds like you are doing too much and your not even enjoying the process. :geek:

A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step the sooner you get started the sooner you finish. There is a saying I found very helpful on what The Kidd!! posted.

[ img ]
Flux wrote:
I'll start with women, an issue that has been bugging me lately. I get stuck in an endless loop. it's like I feel hopeless.
I don't see myself get choosed, So I feel the need to chase, but I have this fear in my gut. Now all the Pua's would say "Dude you gotta conquer your fear," but your supposed to listen to your gut and chasing doesn't work so I feel stuck.
^^ :|

This one is simple enough, fuck them because they won't give a fuck about you unless you are someone of value, cherish your solitude because once you do get involved with a female your peace of mind won't be there as much if at all. It still sounds like you haven't befriended your self at all, read my signature by Tom Bay it should answer all of your questions. 8-)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:19 am 

Flux wrote:
#1: listen to Resonance. Sit down, calm down, and most importantly, slow the fuck down and take a deep breath. Look the world isn't ending - no need to freak out. Small steps made consistently are much better than huge jumps made rarely.

#2: Lets examine what you describe your problem to be:

So you're frustrated and feel stuck because you don't feel like women are jocking you, and you don't think chasing is the right thing to do plus it makes you afraid.

Ok, well, I'm just gonna tell you right now that your problem with women starts with the fact that you need them. If you didn't need them, the fact that none are choosing you wouldn't bother you at all, and you wouldn't feel a need to chase in order to get one.

The issue isn't the lack of women in your life, its the fact that you aren't OK with the lack of women in your life. Paradoxically, once you are OK with the lack of women, then you most likely will start having a lot more of them come knocking.
The Kidd!! wrote:
The moment I fully accepted the possibility of ultimately being alone, enjoying my own company and becoming my own best friend, I haven't been able to keep these bitches away from me even if I wanted to.
Lets squeeze the lemon a bit (my new favorite way of dealing with this). Answer me these two questions:

a) What would happen to you if no woman ever wanted you again for the entire rest of your life? That means no girlfriend, no going on dates, and no sex for the rest of your life.

And to complete the squeeze from the other side:

b) What would happen to you if you had girls all over you wanting to fuck you literally ALL the time, non-stop?

Really think about those questions and answer honestly - don't just give some canned answer because you think its the answer you're supposed to give.

"The society gives you a map; I give you only freedom. The society gives you character, I give you only consciousness. The society teaches you to live a conformist life ... I give you an invitation to go on an adventure." - Osho

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:59 am 

Flow83 wrote:
Flux wrote:
+1

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:27 am 

Meraki wrote:
Flux wrote:
#1: listen to Resonance. Sit down, calm down, and most importantly, slow the fuck down and take a deep breath. Look the world isn't ending - no need to freak out. Small steps made consistently are much better than huge jumps made rarely.

So you're frustrated and feel stuck because you don't feel like women are jocking you, and you don't think chasing is the right thing to do plus it makes you afraid.

Ok, well, I'm just gonna tell you right now that your problem with women starts with the fact that you need them. If you didn't need them, the fact that none are choosing you wouldn't bother you at all, and you wouldn't feel a need to chase in order to get one.

The issue isn't the lack of women in your life, its the fact that you aren't OK with the lack of women in your life. Paradoxically, once you are OK with the lack of women, then you most likely will start having a lot more of them come knocking.
The Kidd!! wrote:
The moment I fully accepted the possibility of ultimately being alone, enjoying my own company and becoming my own best friend, I haven't been able to keep these bitches away from me even if I wanted to.
Lets squeeze the lemon a bit (my new favorite way of dealing with this). Answer me these two questions:

a) What would happen to you if no woman ever wanted you again for the entire rest of your life? That means no girlfriend, no going on dates, and no sex for the rest of your life.

b) What would happen to you if you had girls all over you wanting to fuck you literally ALL the time, non-stop?

Really think about those questions and answer honestly - don't just give some canned answer because you think its the answer you're supposed to give.
Hi, I'm GB, and I approve this message :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:32 am 

Meraki wrote:

An exercise: use mirrors and other shiny objects to look behind you you probably get jocked more than you realize ;)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:58 am 

Altair wrote:
Meraki wrote:

An exercise: use mirrors and other shiny objects to look behind you you probably get jocked more than you realize ;)
I can see where you're coming from on this Altair because I am sure you went through it like I did, but do you think this is the best advice for him right now?

I was going to mention it but it sounds like he doesn't have mind of clarity to see what is already in front of him and he sounds like he still has attachments to deal with as well as introspection. In my opinion his internal needs to get in check before he worries about the external. I could see your reason for telling him as to motivate him and to calm him down, I didn't mention it because if he did see signs of jocking with his current mindset might be attached to the outcome.

That is just my opinion and I am projecting but my gut has this feeling I am correct on this one let me know your thoughts I'm curious to see what you will say.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:56 pm 
Resonance wrote:
Altair wrote:
Meraki wrote:

I can see where you're coming from on this Altair because I am sure you went through it like I did, but do you think this is the best advice for him right now?

I was going to mention it but it sounds like he doesn't have mind of clarity to see what is already in front of him and he sounds like he still has attachments to deal with as well as introspection. In my opinion his internal needs to get in check before he worries about the external. I could see your reason for telling him as to motivate him and to calm him down, I didn't mention it because if he did see signs of jocking with his current mindset might be attached to the outcome.

That is just my opinion and I am projecting but my gut has this feeling I am correct on this one let me know your thoughts I'm curious to see what you will say.
cosign for fucking simplicity

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:40 pm 

I don't think it matters all that much, avoiding interaction because your working on internals says as much as just being observant.

Just looking around and noticing your surroundings gives you a chance to see attachment as it rises. Like a mechanic taking the car out to see how the engine is working. ;)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:57 pm 

Altair wrote:
Just looking around and noticing your surroundings gives you a chance to see attachment as it rises. Like a mechanic taking the car out to see how the engine is working. ;)
Good point :geek: :arrow: :oops:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:11 am 

Like the quote goes. Think like a man of action, act like man of thought :geek:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:41 pm 

Meraki wrote:
Flux wrote:

The Kidd!! wrote:

Resonace is right, one thing a time.

A, I would probably get angry, feel depressed, I'd cry and shit. then I would move on and enjoy my interests, starting with one, finishing, and moving to the next. I would come to peace with not have a woman eventually. I'd focus on my lifestyle without women.

B,I would like it. I would get a short high from it, even at the logically knowing that all my problems aren't fixed. It would feel like it. The feeling of being wanted, power, the validation would go to my head. Then I think I would started to get tired of it. Like women getting chased by guys, It would become an annoyance, because the drama that would come with it. I would want to relax and focus on creating or getting shit done.

I really can't add much more than that, I... think that's how It would be for me.

Flow83 wrote:
Flux wrote:
Resonance wrote:

This one is simple enough, fuck them because they won't give a fuck about you unless you are someone of value, cherish your solitude because once you do get involved with a female your peace of mind won't be there as much if at all. It still sounds like you haven't befriended your self at all, read my signature by Tom Bay it should answer all of your questions. 8-)

Feel emotions...meditate. Let go.

Altair wrote:

I notice eye contact pretty well, but without results I.E. my dick in the girls pussy, I still feel bad. I'm to attached to outcome or more accurately, female sexual acceptance.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:21 pm 

^No comments guys? I would like some feedback.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:02 am 

Patience, patience.
Flux wrote:
A, I would probably get angry, feel depressed, I'd cry and shit. then I would move on and enjoy my interests, starting with one, finishing, and moving to the next. I would come to peace with not have a woman eventually. I'd focus on my lifestyle without women.
Ok, how long would it take you to feel what you need to feel, then move on and come to peace with not having women? When would you give yourself permission to let go of your attachment to "female sexual acceptance"?
Flux wrote:
B,I would like it. I would get a short high from it, even at the logically knowing that all my problems aren't fixed. It would feel like it. The feeling of being wanted, power, the validation would go to my head. Then I think I would started to get tired of it. Like women getting chased by guys, It would become an annoyance, because the drama that would come with it. I would want to relax and focus on creating or getting shit done.

I really can't add much more than that, I... think that's how It would be for me.
How long would it take you to get tired of it? How long before you would get annoyed and just want to relax and focus on doing things for yourself?

"The society gives you a map; I give you only freedom. The society gives you character, I give you only consciousness. The society teaches you to live a conformist life ... I give you an invitation to go on an adventure." - Osho