Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:37 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:11 pm 

i have changed a lot since last year :shock: i've realized that i don't even think the same anymore. Bitches have been treating me different too. i remember last year i used to have bitches sprinting towards me, talking about how much they loved me,wanna hang out, you know all that stupid high school shit :lol: but now these bitches are cold sometimes they don't even look at me or pretend like they not :lol: .

i remember at the beginning of this school year, i came back to my current school because i left do to failing grades. and i was tweeting everybody how i was coming back and all these bitches were like "OMGG DONNI YOU'RE COMING BACK, I MISSED YOU SOOOOOO MUCH!" :lol: :lol: :lol: (bitches :roll: ) i was like yeah thinking i was a playa or some shit. i wasn't a member on this forum yet, but i read a couple of threads and i watching player supreme videos on youtube, so all this knowledge i learned during the summer about bitches and i didn't know how to apply it correctly :? .

anyways so i walked in the building about to sign in the school whatever with my dad and my little brother and this bitch that i knew ( i was sympin too much with this bitch i don't even want to go through it.) like ran full speed to me, knocking people over and shit :lol: hugged the shit outta me saying you know how much she missed me and she's glad im back blah blah blah. i was like yeah i have to go sign in whatever. she was like cool. more bitches saw me and did the same shit really. my brother was like :shock: hahaha.

so days went by, i didn't text any of these chicks ( like they were texting me anyways), i didn't really talk too them, you know i was just going day by day doing me. one of those days i was walking in the hallways (skipping :lol: ) and the bitch that i talked about above was also in the hallways. i was about to walk right pass her without saying a word then she straight up shoulder charges the fuck outta me :lol: ( she was pissed) she said "you were just about to walk pass me without saying anything" or some shit like that. i said "why you trippin" she just walked off all mad and shit. i didn't understand why she was so pissed off at first. anyways days went by again and it's lunch time and im just strolling in the hallways. and i see her with her crew and the all of them knew me and about to say wassup to me, and this bitch was literally holding them back saying "don't say hi to him." they was like bitch are you crazy this is Donni he's cool. and she's like he's acting funny towards me blah blah then one of the guys said "maybe he sees a different girl" then she just shuts the fuck up :lol: so they proceeded to talk to me whatever saying they glad that im back. the bitch just walks off pissed. and after that nothing from her.

i find it funny how bitches be all nice and shit when you texting them, telling them that their cute, and how you miss them, and wanna hang out, but as soon as you stop doing that shit WTF, this nigga aint shit, he's a fucking ass, why he's not talking to me, fuck him, when we were not even in a relationshit in the first place :lol: it amazes me.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:27 pm 

so what are your conclusions?

I was born the son of evil when I fuck the devil there!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:37 pm 

Donni G wrote:
i find it funny how bitches be all nice and shit when you texting them, telling them that their cute, and how you miss them, and wanna hang out, but as soon as you stop doing that shit WTF, this nigga aint shit, he's a fucking ass, why he's not talking to me, fuck him, when we were not even in a relationshit in the first place :lol: it amazes me.
Things have sure changed since I was in high school lol.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:34 pm 

Exactly, it always was working the other way round

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:20 pm 

rekieter wrote:
these bitches crazy :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:20 pm 
Donni G wrote:
rekieter wrote:
If that's all you have concluded then you're only regurgitating the ending conclusion from a series of more logical conclusions that I think you still don't understand.

/you haven't realized shit yet :evil:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:28 pm 

rkd1990 wrote:
Donni G wrote:
rekieter wrote:
If that's all you have concluded then you're only regurgitating the ending conclusion from a series of more logical conclusions that I think you still don't understand.

/you haven't realized shit yet :evil:
well what I've realized is that i didn't finished how i started with a lot of these bitches, and once you're not the guy they fell for then they just go away.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:40 pm 
Donni G wrote:

well what I've realized is that i didn't finished how i started with a lot of these bitches, and once you're not the guy they fell for then they just go away.
:evil: You think they fell for you?

What the fuck are you falling for? :x

Damn, your head is thick. Reread every word I posted in your prom thread.

If your heart can get as thick as your head you'll be a real force to be reckoned with. :mrgreen:

Give one true realization that is your own entirely. Do not regurgitate. It is easy to tell.

Try something like:

I can't tell when these women are really.........because I think do not see........and I think that overt...........when they are really just claiming......so it is impossible for me to finish how I start because........

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:02 pm 

I think for more reasons than one, including in regards to your future relationships with women.. even if it doesn't seem like it now, you would be best served focusing on your education / school (or, what you want to do with your life afterwards) and not the girls in your school.

There are, truly, MUCH more important things that will have a much bigger impact on what your 20s-30s will be like. Ironically, this is likely to automatically handle / teach you a lot of things more quickly than if you're focused on the girls.. and don't say you're not.

I like how once again you started off and titled the thread with a brag :lol:

I'll probably get slammed for this-- I can't stand the referring to all girls as 'bitches' but if guys want to do that and it's coming from their experience then it is what it is. Some dudes it's just what they say and that's how they say it. You come off to me as a bit try hard to sound like youtube videos you've watched - take that for what it's worth.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:38 pm 

Maaaaaaaan the title of this thread is some serious false advertising. :cry:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:48 am 

rkd1990 wrote:
Donni G wrote:

If your heart can get as thick as your head you'll be a real force to be reckoned with. :mrgreen:

Give one true realization that is your own entirely. Do not regurgitate. It is easy to tell.

Try something like:

I can't tell when these women are really.........because I think do not see........and I think that overt...........when they are really just claiming......so it is impossible for me to finish how I start because........
okay. when "Girls" are jocking me tough ( :lol: that's for you Flow83) i think that they are choosing me but thats not the case. and when i think that jocking is choosing it just fucks everything up, because then i get invested, then when girls see that im invested they use that to control me because they know what i want, their not dumb. then two just being around me raises their value because i am popular,good looking, tall, ect ( not trying to brag Flow83 :lol: ). but when i take my investments away then their like WTF happened i thought you loved me blah blah blah and they know what their doing. they been taught this by their moms at a very young age.then i go right back to them because i think i still have a chance. but you see i started sympin, i can't be like "nah it's pimpin bitch" because then they will run away. it's hard for me to finshed how i start because how i start is fucked up (well now i know it's fucked up). then i'll be going down a road with a crazy, derange, controlling hoe and i don't want that :lol: i seen that happened way too many times. It Sucks :|

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:13 am 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Has it since been edited?

@OP.... I'd go back and reread pimposophy at some length, meditate on it perhaps

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:39 am 

Deez_Nutz wrote:
The Kidd!! wrote:
Has it since been edited?

@OP.... I'd go back and reread pimposophy at some length, meditate on it perhaps
Wow, is the title really that much of a problem? :? i know it's a little off putting but it's about finishing how you start really. i just tried to make something catchy but i'll take this into consideration for the next time i post 8-)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:39 am 

The Kidd!! wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Donni G wrote:
, because then i get invested
Why! You are still young and your hormones are probably still ragind somethign serious but you have to think beyond that scope what can you do to start leveraging shit they want against them. I understand you a lot actually because my hormones have not calmed down at all but what helps me get pass this is thinking other than some tail else is this parasite good for. That works for me though find out what works for you.
Donni G wrote:
their not dumb.
Are you sure about that :|
Donni G wrote:
. but when i take my investments away then their like WTF happened i thought you loved me blah blah blah and they know what their doing. they been taught this by their moms at a very young age.then i go right back to them because i think i still have a chance. but you see i started sympin, i can't be like "nah it's pimpin bitch" because then they will run away. it's hard for me to finshed how i start because how i start is fucked up (well now i know it's fucked up). then i'll be going down a road with a crazy, derange, controlling hoe and i don't want that :lol: i seen that happened way too many times. It Sucks :|
[ img ]

You got some heavy lifting to do son

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:40 am 
Donni G wrote:
rkd1990 wrote:

Try something like:

then i go right back to them because i think i still have a chance....AND DON'T REALIZE THAT I NEVER DID BECAUSE I TAKE EVERYTHING AT FACE VALUE....AND I ASSUME THAT OVERT BEHAVIOR EQUATES TO REALITY....WHEN THEY ARE REALLY JUST CLAIMING MY SYMP ASS...SO it's hard for me to finshed how i start because how i start is fucked up (well now i know it's fucked up). then i'll be going down a road........THAT I DON'T KNOW WHERE IT LEADS TO AND I'M UNPREPARED FOR THE CONSEQUENCES BECAUSE IT IS NOT A ROAD THAT I'M MEANT TO TAKE
Fixed! :D

I removed the damn filler and bullshit and helped you along a little bit.

This is the only real realization that you've had. Epiphanies and realizations come with much effort and duty to looking at the world and inside yourself.

Also, try a more humble title next time. You don't get pimp tight overnight. You also didn't soak up half the game I gave you.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:49 am 

Well you can interpret the title to mean he is done with all that pimpin' shit and has moved on to sympin' :lol:

All jokes aside Donny, I have experienced the same dynamic with chicks in my school. Once they realize you can no longer be used for ego validation or emotional tampon, they kick you to the curb. That's alright though, fuck em (not literally). All you gotta do is move on to other chicks.

Nowadays, I rarely hang out with the girls in my grade who I symped the hardest to and who know *the old* me the best. Me and my homies kick it with the younger girls, it's a much better gig haha. Plus, those other girls who I believed to be my "friends" for so long, now treat me with respect and some are jockin that D.

Will I give it to them? Perhaps the ones who had been choosing from the beginning but are now just starting to see it for themselves as a result of my improved clout, though many of those girls have lost so much value in my mind now that I see them for what they are...especially compared to these younger girls (who I exploit very often for money and favors). I run a freelance tutoring business and it's no surprise that most of my clients are these 15/16 year old girls. In a sense, I'm somewhat actually pimping because my brothers sister (whom I talked about in a previous post) has brought me all of her friends as clients.

Anyway, I could talk more about that situation but now it seems as though my ego is getting to me so ill cut myself off...my point is, it's better to start anew than to try to salvage previous relationships. Just dump those chicks, maybe they'll be back maybe they won't.

Start new and do it right this time around. Or just wait til u graduate and solidify your mindset until then. No need to be stressing about these bitches at this point in your life as flow said (or didnt say :lol: )

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:34 am 

Quote:
Well you can interpret the title to mean he is done with all that pimpin' shit and has moved on to sympin' :lol:
Fair enough! :lol: :lol:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:07 pm 

rkd1990 wrote:
Donni G wrote:
rkd1990 wrote:

Try something like:

then i go right back to them because i think i still have a chance....AND DON'T REALIZE THAT I NEVER DID BECAUSE I TAKE EVERYTHING AT FACE VALUE....AND I ASSUME THAT OVERT BEHAVIOR EQUATES TO REALITY....WHEN THEY ARE REALLY JUST CLAIMING MY SYMP ASS...SO it's hard for me to finshed how i start because how i start is fucked up (well now i know it's fucked up). then i'll be going down a road........THAT I DON'T KNOW WHERE IT LEADS TO AND I'M UNPREPARED FOR THE CONSEQUENCES BECAUSE IT IS NOT A ROAD THAT I'M MEANT TO TAKE
Fixed! :D

I removed the damn filler and bullshit and helped you along a little bit.

This is the only real realization that you've had. Epiphanies and realizations come with much effort and duty to looking at the world and inside yourself.

Also, try a more humble title next time. You don't get pimp tight overnight. You also didn't soak up half the game I gave you.
I wanna thank you guys for all the advice yall have been giving me. My school years have been a disaster, i can't tell you how many fake bitches i had in my life it's been so many :( . my family is telling me how im going to regret not going to prom. im like i regret all my fucking high school years and prom is not going to change shit. concentrating on my education in high school to me is pointless because im not learning anything new, it's the same shit i learned last year. so now im just going to wait till i graduate, go on to the military and see where life takes me. also this is my the last post for a while, im not going to post anything unless it's a success story :twisted:
thank you guys once again. im out. 8-)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:44 pm 

Donni G wrote:
I wanna thank you guys for all the advice yall have been giving me. My school years have been a disaster, i can't tell you how many fake bitches i had in my life it's been so many :( . my family is telling me how im going to regret not going to prom. im like i regret all my fucking high school years and prom is not going to change shit. concentrating on my education in high school to me is pointless because im not learning anything new, it's the same shit i learned last year. so now im just going to wait till i graduate, go on to the military and see where life takes me. also this is my the last post for a while, im not going to post anything unless it's a success story :twisted:
dude don't be so ignorant, it may be boring but at least with good marks you'll get to good university-->good job---> money. Giving up education may ruin rest of your life.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:49 pm 

rekieter wrote:
Donni G wrote:
dude don't be so ignorant, it may be boring but at least with good marks you'll get to good university-->good job---> money. Giving up education may ruin rest of your life.
in the the miltary my education will be free and also my parents already told me they are not paying for college. im positive i'll get a good job after i retire out the military.