Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:20 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: here now.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:47 pm 

Brethren,

Its a good nice day. Outside is dark and cloudy, and rain is silently drizzling. I am in a wonderful mood. The girl I was 70% serious about and I have officially parted ways. We corresponded after the break up, even attempted a get back but I think we both expected too much too soon from each other, especially her. When I didn't make any attempts visually or audibly (for the record, I did try to put some shit on her Facebook page. It didn't attach and I took it as a sign not to :lol: ) on valentines day she told me to go fuck myself. :lol:

Since we had broken it off in December I have been having these moments where I come to almost really falling.
1. I had this one little tart in the bed ripe and ready to peel. Now we were just talking, then she made a "love crack"...
Really funked up the mood.
2. Was heading home early last Thursday saw an old class mate from primary school and decided to give her a lift.
She was heading to a garage a minute away but I had mentioned I had to get home to get stuff ready for some customers. She quickly changed her destination to my place...

She had previously tried to trap another former class mate by having a child for him. I knew where her self invite was going, she is rather pesky on Facebook and I didn't want none.
So I declined. Told her it wasn't a good time for a drop by.

Truth is I do think about the former would be Mrs. "P", I have no regrets but for now I can't forget.

I have been having this really persistent big breasted customer, let's call her "M". M and I were never really friends. Her older brother used to roll with me and my friends in high school, but she and I never exchanged words. She has taken a strong liking to my Pizza. Staunch seventh day Adventist, doesn't want to work on a Saturday,but orders pizza on the cusp of 12 am week before last Friday night...what made me stop and look was the way she said "prodigy" you are a darling" and she walked off ( I had delivered it near her house) but the way in which she looked back made me look back...if you get my drift ;)

I started noticing her more closely . Since about a week ago,she began dropping her boobs on my counter top whenever she's ordering.
Yesterday after working all day, I went on the Facebook. I saw her on and contemplated saying hi, I decided not to and went about reading updates. She message me. I made really small talk, as she asked if I had found my cell which I misplaced. I found out she was at work and after a few evasive answers from me, my gut/instinct told me to ask...no tell her I was gonna come keep her company...

Gentle people, whatever needs to happen will happen! I acted with my ego again, deciding not to tell her. She answered in an annoyed manner one of my text,eg." No Prodigy!" Then she said, "can you come help me upload some pics on my Facebook page!?
Me: gimme 5 minutes. I dive in the showa. Bathe, get myself together, check breath, nose hair, axe body spray all over. :lol:
She works like 2 houses away from where I live. She works at an internet cafe! Nuff sed! 8-)
I get in pull a chair out and try to sit at her right, she takes the chair and puts it to her left, close. I sit down, she grabs a piece of napky from her purse, dabs it on her tongue to moisturize, then says as she takes hold of my head"you missed ur ears, there's soap in it, you don't mind" I said by all means, and she cleaned my ear. :D

We talked and she touched me some and I touched her some, innocent but effective. She asked me if I had a girlfriend
And I gave her the truth. I noticed as we spoke how she was CONSTANTLY RUBBING her breasts :shock:
I even commented on it "you sure like to rub your breasts huh?" her " really, I don't even notice, probably its an habit."
I chose some pics to upload and spoke some more, she mentioned she was in a secret relationship but it was stressing her out, she was rather tense when I felt her shoulders and told her she needed a massage. She asked if I was any good, I told her I got a degree in massage therapy but lost the paper in a fire :lol: , she said she might take a full body rub.
I told her I had to go search for my telly and told her I would drop her home if it got too late. She came by about half hour later, I was busy so I let her go.

Post subject: Re: here now.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:00 pm 

Quote:
I even commented on it "you sure like to rub your breasts huh?" her " really, I don't even notice, probably its an habit."
NEVER consciously speak on subconscious actions...how many times do I have to say this shit? You ACT on them, not SPEAK on them! :evil:

Otherwise, good job. 8-)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:52 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Quote:
NEVER consciously speak on subconscious actions...how many times do I have to say this shit? You ACT on them, not SPEAK on them! :evil:

Otherwise, good job. 8-)

Mental note : never confront subcon...

Thanks for the tip :geek:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:33 am 
Site Admin

The Kidd!! (fixed) wrote:
NEVER consciously speak on subconscious actions...how many times do I have to say this shit? You OBSERVE AND DIGEST them, not SPEAK on them! :evil:

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:38 am 

Man...I just got fix'd! :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:00 am 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Quote:

Otherwise, good job. 8-)
Cool. Just learned this right now. I'm curious, what's wrong with speaking of subconscious? Wouldn't it show your aware of your surroundings.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:17 pm 

TheDude wrote:
The Kidd!! wrote:
Quote:

Otherwise, good job. 8-)
Cool. Just learned this right now. I'm curious, what's wrong with speaking of subconscious? Wouldn't it show your aware of your surroundings.
http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/the ... sal-truth/
Quote:
Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize, ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief. Frantz Fanon

Cognitive dissonance

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:23 pm 

8-) nice Golden Boy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:24 pm 

peregrinus wrote:
The Kidd!! (fixed) wrote:
NEVER consciously speak on subconscious actions...how many times do I have to say this shit? You OBSERVE AND DIGEST them, not SPEAK on them! :evil:
Thank you Sir Grin.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:23 pm 

Nothing shows more awareness than acting on cues - this applies to all areas of life I can think of. It shows awareness AND skill, but they may just see it as you being ultra intuitive/mind-reader.

Call things out and you often change things from SUB conscious into SELF conscious, and that just seems less fun to me.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:39 pm 
Site Admin

So this is not the same as frontblasting?

Because you brought to the surface the fact that she is so trying to get into your pants, sublty. But maybe this has a downside also and actually ruining the show becasue you made her feel like a slut for brining to front the actions her subconsious is trowing to you. I guess I stick with the observance & digesting tho. This fucktards girls have like a ton of embedded emotions on top emotions like a stack of irrationality and always act on the the innerest cascade of their sensations (emotional leading)! or Until they realize it on their own (no attachment to the outcome from your part).

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:56 pm 

no, there was no fronting going on.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:17 pm 

I had an emotional crack the other day and the effect while not new, was astonishing.
My ex texted the other day and she mentioned she was feeling sick and wanted me to call her, I did. We talked until my credit ran out and I texted her online. Our conversation on the phone was mostly me being the concerned type, asking all the questions trying to pinpoint the cause of her ailment and offering remedies.

When my credit was done, I texted her that I loved her and that I hope she felt better ( I did really betray the saying "he who cares less...") :roll:
Her response, call me now.
There was an eerie ness about how that "call mi" sounded, but I had access to a magic jack the following day and made it a priority to call. I noticed immediately how she sounded "iffy". We danced around pleasantries for about twenty minutes then she shifted into gear.
Her: I have something to tell you, but I don't know how to.
I knew what she was going to say and why she was saying it. Silly girl keeps playing checkers with me while I'm playing "GO" :lol: , I feed her more line.
Me: just say it.
Her: my ex is in town and I saw him last night.

At that moment everything made sense. She is living in a State where she allegedly has no family since December , she told me she was with a family friend. She was aiming to catch my reaction and to check mate me for being "honest" with her months before 8-)
Me, :lol: , OK, what does that signify? I mean, we're not really together, right?
Her: I'm just letting you know.
it really wasn't my business to know especially if we are no longer a couple,I will not give her a sucker scene to bring back to that guy.
But here I am feeling like a "lolly pop" or a "donkey", being caring for this bitch's belly ache, which probably was caused by dude trying "to reclaim " sucker, lol.

"M" comes and kicks it with me on my porch every evening! Before she retires to Sabbath and after she comes off . She is losing the fight and horribly too :twisted: last evening while we talked about vague people, I observed her body and listened as she spoke, its a truth about those overly religious girls. Lots and lots and lots ...of sexual repression.
She's 21 now but when younger was diagnosed as a schizophrenic, she yells me she wasn't but I do think something happened once.

The plot will thicken

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:23 pm 

Your feelings are misplaced. She is playing and using one of you against the other to spike her emotions.

The only winning move is not to play.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:51 pm 

probably they are Morph. she was definitely attempting to try to escalate something, her experiment failed however.

after she told me that, I had other things to take care of so I "Spaced" her, left her alone. she messaged me on FB early Thursday morning letting me know that I failed because I didn't even attempt to *wait for it....FIGHT for her :lol: , so I told that nothing that she did warranted a fight from me, or more importantly, what did I need to fight for? after that she started being very sweet again. :|

I honestly didn't want to use one chick to "band aid" what I'm going through, so when I decided to drop "M" home Thursday evening, I wasn't expecting her to invite herself to my alone time on the beach. I told her I was going star gazing and she tagged along. we sat in the car, reclined our seats and spoke. after about 20 minutes of shooting the shit, we walked down to the beach. we talked about her boyfriend for a minute, then she said she wished we had something to sit on, I had a blanket in the car, so I went for it and laid it down. we laid for about 5 minutes just chatting and innocently touching each other then she rolls over and straddles me, and just gets super aggressive :shock: , after that I lost consciousness and when I awoke, I had her 40 D's out and in my mouf :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:59 pm 

I love 'the boyfriend talks'. :lol:

...and great way to deal with that 'fight for me' bullshit. :twisted:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:31 pm 

Well played sir 8-)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:39 am 

The Kidd!! wrote:
I love 'the boyfriend talks'. :lol:

...and great way to deal with that 'fight for me' bullshit. :twisted:

I agree, I especially liked the "what is there to fight for" line hahahaha. Bitch got an ego CHECK

Boyfriend talks are something still peculiar to me. In my head, I find myself in a sticky place because I now see exactly what is going on.

I know that the girl is gauging my reaction as a test, while at the same time I can't help but empathize with the boyfriend.

I can't help but employ the straw man technique (which is a good thing i guess) because at that moment, the girl has refreshed in my mind the wicked nature of women and has also refreshed personal feelings of heart break and betrayal by women of my past.

It's almost like, after mentioning of a boyfriend, I want that woman to stay with her boyfriend, yet the fact that what she has just done does not really affect me (at least in a way that she is looking for) potentially could be pushing her away from her boyfriend and towards me.

I'll reiterate one more time because those past few sentences were a bit awkward.

When a girl mentions her boyfriend to me, it strengthens my resolve towards her (subconscious) advances/shit tests because I feel bad that the girl is talking to me about her boyfriend. I should have specificied this earlier, but the specific situation I'm talking about is when a girl is criticizing her boyfriend in your presence (directed in conversation at you). As my resolve strengthens, her attraction or potential for attraction towards me builds, which is not my desired effect due to my empathy for said boyfriend.

In writing this i've realized that this is really quite silly and i should be letting it go, but i guess i just have to attribute it to post-red pill calibration/acceptance. I've accepted many things but sometimes when I'm exposed to the capabilities of these broads I can't help but feel bad for the general population of men.

Men have the potential to be so much better than that and should not have to deal with that bullshit.

However, I realize now that I should :roll: be focusing and adapting to how things are rather than how they should be.

Man sometimes being young with a sponge for a brain and a yearn for the truth is the worst combination amidst this cruel, unforgiving world.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:22 am 

JDogg wrote:
Man sometimes being young with a sponge for a brain and a yearn for the truth is the worst combination amidst this cruel, unforgiving world.
It's a good proving ground, only a few will rise 8-)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:23 pm 

:mrgreen:
[ img ]