Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:52 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Re: here now.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:57 am 

Good post Prodigy. I like the fact that you have a plot and then a subplot.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:35 am 

And thickened the plot did... (In Reference to "M")

it's been a few months, bout 4 to be exact.
the happenings thus far.

1. full boyfriend story
2. deep family run down
3. sexual chronology
4. my physical and mental attitude towards awarded info.

basically, I know her past, so I can predict her moves before she even thinks about them :|

breakdown:

1.Full Boyfriend story.

So when this young lady was younger, she battled some "mental illnesses". her now boyfriend, who is her eldest brothers best homey, was there during her crisis. apparently, he used to take her along with her family when she needed to visit the headshrinkers.
during these times, he would toss his "line" at her with innocent baits when she was in a stable state. she was 16 then and barely recovering she thought nothing of it. about a year and a half ago, he came back. she had just broken it off with another guy she was seeing and he was at the right place at the right time.

The conditions: she will start off using him for sex only, since he is in a "situation" with his main, who lives in another Parish. :|
He requires it to be kept a secret, since he has been such a family friend for a long time :|
her words. "My mom said that "I"'d be worthless if "I" dated that guy". :|
after a few sessions on her back, he is her boyfriend.
at one point she hacked into his phone and found nekkid picz of her sis and various text and pics of other women in the area
he doesn't call her, only text her asking about her "Benz Punani"
and only visits the parish every other quarter.

2. Deep Family Rundown.

The apple always looks shiney on the outside, the glitter usually hides the maggots that feed on the underlying flesh.

both of her parents were rooted "Holy Rollers" and had position in the "rain" faction political party in the country. she is the youngest child, and it seems her eldest sibling which is her sister, is her father's fave. child. she recalls being "touched" inappropriately at a young age by an extended family, and even being lured into lesbian voyeurism. she recalls her dad " physically biting her and her older brother on the ears, in reference to them "hearing" when they are told what to do and what not to do.
mommy and daddy weren't on the best of terms, but daddy had a thing for young hot tail and was out always trying to stick his stick in a hole. the only relationship they had was one of which he was always disciplining her and her other brother.

3. Sexual Chronology.

basically she is/was alllllways open for business . ok. let me not say that, let me say, if she liked you, you can go "batter up" and she liked a loooooooooooooooooooot of people. :roll:
she started young, and before you know it she was skipping school, a 7 grader, skipping school because 10 and 11 grade girls wanted her to be truants along with them and their truancy usually led them to the guys who have the money and had a reputation for running these young school girls through the ringer.

most of the guys from my area had a turn, seem like all I had to do was wait patiently in a line with my zipper down.
The bitch has one hell of a tight..... :twisted:
I tell ya,

anyway, because of all of the sex that she was having and the way she was being used (way before I even came into this picture ) she started getting really stressed out and depressed because of the social pressure which was coming down on her. her dad at this moment now begins to give her the lectures on "why sex isn't something to chase and it's best to wait", yada yada yada, you know the old bible spiel. she began having delusions about people trying to kidnap her and she has a scar in her wrist from when they were dragging her off to the bin.
she had to miss her final exams because they had taken her to the hospital and placed her on sedatives. she told me she sat in the hospital bed slumped over , being aware of things around her, but because she was so heavily medicated her limbs had atrophy. on one of her visits to the shrink, a new person was running things and immediately took her off the meds. apparently she was being treated for Schizophrenia . she was taken home and "medicated" in order for a full bounce back into everyday life, because of her Mother's Political link, she gets a pass to some of the programs the country offers for youths.

4. my physical and mental attitude towards awarded info.

now when I got the opt. at first to score, I took that ball and I scored. HARD :lol:
after the shag, we agreed to meet on the beach to go for a "sunrise" jog.
on arrival, she informed me that she now on "red alert" and I awarded her some physical space. an extra few feet to be exact. :lol:
we began talking and she mention a guy she had "dated" before her current. she referred to him as her ex"boyfriend" and I was curious, because I had just seen a glimmer of the shitty web that I had gotten caught into. she said after they fucked a few times, he stopped talking to her. when confronted, he told her that "he was stressed and going through some shit and that he wasn't good to talk to at the moment"... :|

this level of game works on you bitch?
?
?

(get a fucking gun and shoot me naow...)

I instantly knew that since I had "had sex with her", she was now going to really "imprint" on me.

oh God!
fuck. what do I gotta do, think.
I instantly became ICEKOLD.

I took on the "Daddy role" and did nothing but point and direct from that point on.I told her straight up that "he wasn't even a "boyfriend" to begin with and that she was just "slam", "BaM!" "No thank you Slut". I told her that her boyfriend was just the same. I promised myself that I would never have sex with her again. tried as she might, I literally was "dead" around her. I only respond when she texted or when she stopped by to say hi. I made it clear to her that inspight of all the "wrongs" her boyfriend did to her, once he comes back then I would be "discussed" history.
she being only 21, disbelieves what I say. her birthday comes up, he doesn't text her, she gets mad. she allegedly confronted him on things she secretly accused him of, and when he gives her his cold response. she feels hurt, and used and unwanted. I rarely hear from her for a few weeks.

she comes back chirpy, I comment on how nice it was now that she and him are back on good terms. she tells me that since he is coming to visit in 2 weeks ( this was in last week of May), that she didn't want to sound harsh, but "I" me, Prodigy had served my purpose and that she didn't want to "use" me anymore. :lol:
:lol:
this chick was serious. :twisted: ok, lets play ball :twisted:
so, I went sage mode. I distanced myself as far as I could go, yet she always had an excuse to text or come see me.
it was 4 days to a deadline to competition I had suddenly heard about. I had to get some work done to enter. I crushed and balled a "mountain" of papers for 2 and a half days. she comes visit me one Friday evening and I suddenly started thinking about how right she was that she had used me. she did. based on her lifestyle, I was yet another pawn in her big game, but this pawn also had a brain.

I was having headaches, because I really wanted to be apart of this Competition. she had asked to use my bathroom and I sent her to it. while I was engrossed in my work, out of my "Periferals" I saw her shaking her ass in front of my mirror. she was their doing a full "turn around" then stuck in "portrait" position, from my angle. she started pulling her pants down to reveal her thong strings. I pushed the computer from infront of me. I walked towards her. I sat on my bed and watched her dance a bit more. I thought " so , you used me huh?" ok, ..., Pulled her to me, and yanked her pants all the way down.
I used her. like a rag doll I used her. after the first wave, she curled into a ball. she was facing the wall. she rolled facing me. she required more. I used her some more.

I finished my piece. even though I didn't make the final cut, the piece was still attached on a looped slide for the audience. this was mid June.

present.
so her man is here. he heard all the stories of our "romps" because in my community, everybody knows everybody' biznizz.
since he came back, I raaaaarely here from her or even see her :lol: she came by to buy "za" from me earlier. her man walked by us casually talking on the wall. he texted her some shit.
since I revenge fucked her, I have stayed away from her. I suspect an emtional tidal wave if I don't really extricate myself from the situation cordially.

yours truly,
your neighbor hood villain.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:16 pm 

[ img ]

:twisted:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:23 pm 

Interesting read. Can someone explain a bit about 'boyfriend talks' and there significance?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:37 am 

Prodigy, I wasn't hopeful with where this was going but...dang

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:42 pm 

StephenP wrote:
Prodigy, I wasn't hopeful with where this was going but...dang
stephen, "There is no "hope" without true despair." Bane

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:55 am 

Part 2.
Epilogue.
so during the past few months after our sexual romp. I got really busy, busy in the sense that I began really investing more in art. her "man" had returned, and she stopped coming to my home to "chill" :lol: , didn't mind because she would become more distraction than "it" (the distraction) was worth. now, I'm not saying she killed kontak all together, what I'm sayin is that she started playing the "loyal" girlfriend, to her "loyal" man.

New Chapter,
Chickens want to return to their roosts.

so my former 70 percenter, now a 40 % texted me 3 weeks ago. our birthdays were coming up and I knew if I didn't hear from her by then, that we probably were not gonna really interact again. I actively had set out with the thought of not being "considerate", she hadn't reached out in all this time and I didn't reach out either. Out of the blue one day, I received a "pm" on Facebook and it was from her. she wanted to know if it was ok for her dad to call me.

:| :lol:

( I think a majority of you have already seen through that move )

I give her the nods and she calls me, SHE calls me, then hands the phone to her dad...

(ok, serious face this time)

so her dad and I talk for a few minutes, he doesn't act as if he knows that it is a rare occurrance for his daughter and I to speak, so at the end of our conversation, he tells me to hold on, I know he was gonna call her back for the phone, but I held on. I heard her say as she was getting the phone " who told you that he wanted to speak to me?" but her tone was more playful and happy. she came on the phone :
"hello?"
me: your dad told me to hold on.
her: that's it?
Me: yeah.
her: ok
me: alright bye.
click.

so, what I called her back a few minutes later...I'm not fully a sith yet. :lol:

after our 3 minute conversation, she got really familiar over the following days.

her birthday comes around, I say hi. during my well wishes I love you slipped out akin to the part in that movie

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1621045/

when Zeke said it to Maya and unintentionally "opened the cookie Jar" overriding the "90 contract"

anyway, my birthday comes around, well the eve and she's on the Magic Jack ( this is not a commercial mind you) with me all evening. the line starts getting faulty and we hang up.

she called and talked to me most of the early hours of my birthday, but I had to be out by 10 so we cut off then. we spoke later in the evening from about 6 to 7PM. she encouraged me to go out and have fun, because I had told her I was gonna go to bed early. I had went to a soccer match earlier in the day and had also told a sister of mine that I would come have a drink at her place. I decided that I would go back to my sister's for the drink, so we spoke the next day.

In late August, the Distant "M" started coming around again. Her "man" was hot topic for the cops. he sold weed blatantly in the streets and he was always on the run from the police. one night in September, he was "scooped up" during a well timed raid. he escaped out of the back of the jeep and left the Parish. he broke loyalty to the person who he had allied with in the community by absconding with some "bail funds", he is not gonna come back here so easily.

she starts texting regularly on "FB" again. she tells me her problems, and even though I had vowed not to really tip my toes back into this puddle, I started out as an advisor again :roll:

so I make sure not to invite her in when she stops by, just speak to her through the "grillz". just light stuff.
she called me in the wee hours of D-Day of my birthday, she sang happy birthday to me and asked me if we could go do something for my birthday. without confirming or denying, I said "what", she replies Anything YOU want, me ANYTHING?, her "ANYTHING"...Me, Ok then ( this is like 3 AM in da mornin, "put ma keys in da door, body's laying allover the floor en"...) so I told her I'd decide later in the day and that I need to sleep.

my sis had sent a pic of me to the Tv station to be on their morning birthday shout outs. "M" called me to tell me she saw me, I was busy on the toilet...so I didn't see. lol
later while at the game she called and asked me if I wanted to go have Ice-Cream at a nice spot. I accepted, and we made time arrangements.

since I was going to see my sis later in the evening, I arranged "Ice-Cream time" to fall little before that time. "M" directs me where to go, and while I park she goes to order. when I enter the place, she asked me if I wanted some strange flavor ice-cream and I decided to try it out. I got double scoops and chocolate cake and we sat under the starry night and chat.

she let loose that she had relapse and went to go see an ex "that she was trying to prove a point with, by having sex" :roll:
I asked her if she wasn't home when she called me, she told me that dude was knocked out asleep when she called. I shake my head outwardly, laughed inwardly and scolded her. the night began to get nippy as we were sitting in front of the open sea. she told me how the guy had texted his girl and was professing his love, and his wanting to get married after hitting the bottom out of her :roll: that guilt... she drew closer and I hugged her, because she was cold. she helped me eat my ice-cream which was dripping, she said " let me do that, it's my job"

you're job I asked with a smirked raised brow ;)
yes she replied, my JOB
I remember she said I could do anything I wanted...

(I knew hanging out with her would lead to sex. so while I took my body spray from the dresser, I over looked the "Dick Pill" and condoms I had for those types of occasions. I actively decided on not taking them, because taking them did make it obvious that I was expecting to have sex.)

I began to shiver from the cold, and told her I wasn't gonna play a hero by sitting out in the cold. we get in the car and drive to my sister's spot for a drink. she got some "rum cream" and I got some "Magnum Wine". we drank for a minute and then my sister decided that she was ready to go home, so she closed her bar and I dropped her home.

the night was still young so I decided to go chill with "M" some more.

for some strange reason, I took on the Rasputin or Svengali role ( you have to give in to sin to get forgiven of the sin) :twisted: , I told her that she should stop with the "Literal" fucking around. she got quiet a few times while I was speaking and I back this up by pulling her close and hugging her while I broke down "logics and emotions to her". we spoke and spoke and I guess the rum cream finally detonated. her being in the passenger seat she asked me where was the retracto button. I lean over, found it and laid her out. she place one leg on the wind screen and hiked her dress up. ( I had hugged her earlier and ran my hand over her rear cheeks, while commenting on how good her under fabrics felt.)

She began showing me the lacy make of her wears, while pulling them to the side telling me it was shaved. I turned the lights on and took a peek, while commenting on how lovely her cat looked. I remember I didn't have any "foot wear" and told her I didn't have any so we couldn't play. things got heated and my foot got out of my pants. she couldn't help her self and wanted to touch it. I retracted my seat and told her to knock herself out...long story short, after some intense vacuum action, she asked me to feast on her, knowing that another party had previously been there. I declined. longer story short, she resume action and I had to go back out the road to the super market for some late night condom quest.

The Sex was Mag-fucking-nificent, I honestly don't know if it was due to the wine I was drinking or how even more loose the drink had made her, but I almost confessed my sins to how good the snatch was. I got scared for an instant. I became very attached, to the point of telling her I might take the "footwear" off and "Nagasaking her.

needless to say, we decide not to do it again.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:56 pm 
Site Admin

Prodigy wrote:
I became very attached, to the point of telling her I might take the "footwear" off and "Nagasaking her.
And that people, is how you become a father.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:14 pm 

peregrinus wrote:
Prodigy wrote:
I became very attached, to the point of telling her I might take the "footwear" off and "Nagasaking her.
YEAH :cry:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:20 pm 

What is a Dick Pill ? :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:18 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
peregrinus wrote:
Prodigy wrote:
Or getting STDs ?

Am I the only one who would rather have a child than a STD ?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:46 pm 

fufe wrote:
What is a Dick Pill ? :lol:
Fufe, a "Dick Pill" is something that a young guy like me should not be using, and something an even younger guy like you should not begin to think about. :lol: , it just helps to give that added lift. I go hard, but I can go harder.
The Kidd!! wrote:
peregrinus wrote:
Prodigy wrote:
can I be honest...

I dislike self pity. recently, I have been ebbing and flowing at that place.

I dislike self righteousness, but I find myself to be such a dick, if I could step out of myself, grab a piece of wood and give myself a couple whacks out of it, and go back into myself, I'd be good.

in 2k8 I was detained in a facility in the States, and given an order to go back to my country because I had over stayed my Visitors Visa from 2k1. This action was not a decision that I made, but it was a decision that was made by mom and a friend of hers. I can understand that they had what they percieved to be my best interest at heart, but I honestly wanted to return to my country of birth.

both women being in the same position that they now put me in, I got into High Sch. in the fall of 2k1, and was to reside with my Mom's friend. I still could leave by Jan. 2k2, but since I was acclimatizing to my new sch. I finally gave in to staying ( I'd also met a girl by then , and was deeeeeeeeeeeeep in "love"). so I was 17, I did summer and night sch. and finished in 2k4. the only way to get out of the predicament I was in was by getting married. all the candidates that I got to do the " i do" were not really liked by mother so, like a good little boy I turned them all down while listening to her a "going to church, and let the lord have his way"

in 2k7 a relative of mine who lived in the cowboy state, had encourage me to move to where they were to get work. I knew in actuality that they wanted me to play baby sitter to their young kids, which I didn't have a problem doing, but I did it for them before while they were living up North and it wasn't the wisest of choices ( being undocumented in the States, even your Family will show you them Dark colors). I felt deep down that I shouldn't venture to that place, 1. I had no state I.D's, so flying was a red flag. 2. the girl "I" was head over heals for when I got to the states was also living in that State, and I didn't want to go there because I would get weak and fall back into old patterns. she would treat the "I'll Marry you", "I can't marry" you like a light switch.

Mama's san started bugging me about why I didn't want to go down there to go see what her sis had for me to do. I kept putting it off, but in late 2k7, they convinced her that they could get work for me with a Trucker. I still wasn't feelin it, but because of the heavy naggin, I went. upon reaching " The big easy", the Grey hound made a stop and Border Patrols Stepped on. I smiled, cuz I knew I was fucked.

cuffed, along with 2 other guys. the officer was nice enough to stop at Wendy's and buy us couple Samiches and soda's. really nice guy. we were brought to a facility, where we were questioned ( the other guys were Hispanics. Mexican and Guatemalan) did bio-metrics ( eye scan, finger print) and I'm a virgin to these things because I've never even went into the Police station from my Home country. after that was done we took another loooooooooooooooong drive into the Louisianna Swamps, waaaaaaaaaaaay off the High way, we came to the correctional centre. we took our muggys , traded in our street clothes for the orange jumpers. one guy was a repeat offender, so he was "striped" up.

it was hella surreal, I woke up at one point happy because I was dreaming, come to find out I woke up because it was body count time. I learned you can't be wearin Jordans while everyone else rocks slipperz. I had to put away a lot of shit...the lawyer that my relatives got in TX was an amateur, he was telling me all of his accomplishments when he came to see me at the Detention centre, but I was more pre occupied with how sloppy this "consulate" lawyer was. needless to say, when I got out a few days later and went to court ( all 3 times) all he asked for was continuances, that's it. I got an order of Voluntary leave back home.

from I became a member here, I have typed the above events many times and when I am to hit submit, I just usually just close the page, because It's not that I fear how you guys will view it, it is just that I still am not fully adjusted to the situation.

I got a Job offer in Canada just two weeks ago, and because of this, I was turned down from getting the Visa. it is a big hinderance to my
it's not easy living where I'm at now, it sucks donkey balls, Jobs are hard to get and what I'm doing is Generating meager income...

I know people have it worse than I do, but....

now, because the last couple of years were shitty isn't really an excuse for me to engage in some high risk behavior, but sometimes not seeing such a b bright future really has me doing some stoopid shit.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:35 am 

This article helped me out quite a lot:
http://www.mrmoneymustache.com/2012/04/ ... d-honesty/

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:12 pm 

Yeah, especially with her history of lots of dudes, I wouldn't probably even fuck her, so taking of the protection is even more non-sense :evil: And yes, I know under those circumstances you don't act all logical, but wasn't that purpose of training for pimp-tightness, to be able to do logical decisions in emotional situations ? :geek:
Ok, i realised now what dick pill is :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:32 pm 

for a long time I've tossed the idea through my head about having sex with a woman who has had many sex partners...

there was a point in life where I literally wanted to fuck every chick who I was attracted to... and yet, I didn't want to wife a chick that slept around...

symptoms of the same disease.
*on a side note, pimps have sex with their women...as a sense of reward. they pay for the game, but physical closeness comes under some contracts too

lol, I mean, of course I'm not gonna go raw in that situation, I felt like it but I didn't give into it. I go through a whole wave of feelings on a daily basis, I rarely give in to the majority of them, whenever you get too attached to something thou man... it happens.
in my case there is a "kill Switch", there is a point which I will not cross.

on a side note, I've noticed that broads won't ask you certain questions unless they want to tell you some shit.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:29 pm 

Remember it was not Bane who got from the prison hellholle at first, it was Ra's AL Ghul's daughter that he helped because he was symped by her ! :mrgreen: