Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:34 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 2:30 pm 

Quote:
In all fairness to myself, I have to realize when there is a drama trap. Her actions indicate that she is willing to do what she wants because consequences have never been a concern.
Fix'd :ugeek:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 4:12 pm 

do you mind elaborating why the female in kwestion WILL (very powerful word) ALWAYS choose you over the man in kwestion?
:geek:

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 6:41 pm 
Prodigy wrote:
do you mind elaborating why the female in kwestion WILL (very powerful word) ALWAYS choose you over the man in kwestion?
:geek:
That's the unimportant part in the story.

When there is a female that loves (values) your core (they have to know how you operate) they will always choose a real man over the wannabe. NO MATTER HOW LONG IT TAKES.

Read the part about the Kidd saying that the trouble isn't worth my time. Not only would converting her take a long time she wouldn't be healthy for me.

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 6:05 pm 

hey, I get what you are saying, and I do agree that it is a waste of personal time to even try to tunnel in that chick's brain, I just have a problem with the whole idea of "believing she was yours before theirs" 8-)

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 11:54 pm 

Slim Titan wrote:
When there is a female that loves (values) your core (they have to know how you operate) they will always choose a real man over the wannabe. NO MATTER HOW LONG IT TAKES.

Your observing it in the context of responsibility, if I am a real man then she will be obligated to be attracted to me because "attraction isn't a choice".

This is one of those things that get let go of. In the full spectrum you control very little, she might be self-destructive, make bad choices, have a lack of foresight. All things that are not reflective of you, but I feel that you still subconsciously attach value to them else you would have worded it differently.

Something to let go of :geek:

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 7:57 pm 

Altair wrote:
. In the full spectrum you control very little,
Something to let go of :geek:
Altair...
:ugeek:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:13 pm 
I'm not having the summer I thought I would be having. Expectations always seem to hurt.

Interestingly, I've stopped all the introspection and have started to just exist.

Funny story, I tell a woman a story about the last woman that burned me because I was thoroughly perturbed. She's the bartender, and I was thoroughly drunk.

"I'm like did you see that?"

She says, "no"

"That bitch just ditched me after inviting me to sit with her."

She says, "really? I didn't see."

"I don't care. It doesn't matter. I feel bad for her because she chasing after her drunk (male) friend. The last female that burned me wound up in rehab. I just feel bad for what might happen to her."

She says, "Oh really? I don't burn people. I'm a nice girl."

For the last week, when I've asked for my tab she's said please when I'm paying. :lol:

I didn't get a chance to cap on the female that ditched me that night.

It's funny that I didn't because the first and second persons that I've checked this year have been men. :lol:

I saw her (the woman that ditched me) walking as I was grabbing lunch, and low-and-behold she's grinning all ears like I'm going to talk to her while she's ready to front or die.

I look at her sideways as she screeches hello and don't a single word. I steal back that eye contact that she was looking for and keep it moving.

If she doesn't get the hint that I don't want to speak to her ever again and tries to speak to me again then I'll drop on her like an anvil weighed down by a cement block under a ton of bricks at the bottom of the Marianas Trench on a Tuesday.

Star Above made a post about hugs.

I've always wondered what it is with guys giving women hugs. I just don't get it.

However, before that post was made. I was trying to decipher what the significance of a hug is between people. As per the usual, I was giving it too much thought.

The first time I noticed a woman start for one I didn't begin to raise my arms and reciprocate.

Last night, my friend and his bad habit of hugging every woman in site gets me in a similar situation. He hugs two of the bartenders at another bar I frequent, and I just look up and around like WTF. We were on our way out of the door.

The first one doesn't reach out to hug me, but the better looking one reaches one of her arms in my direction. So, this time, which is exactly the second time this year that it has happened, I decide to reciprocate. She hugs me for close to 5 seconds and brushes her hand against my dick as I'm pulling away. It was a damn tight hug too. It's the kind of hug I get from family members. My hug wasn't like my friends hug.

I just stacked enough evidence to move on this bartender. She has a boyfriend though.

I almost have enough evidence to move on the first bartender as she cut into me immediately the first time she saw me.

What I've realized.

Hugs are a great way to get evidence.

These men need to be checked more than these women.

I should take the time and open up my mouth some more to these women if I actually want to have higher numbers in the summer.

This goes hand in hand with the statement in bold, but I've realized that I don't necessarily realize when all women are genuinely interested in me. I've given so much advice that I should have followed for myself more stringently.

My last realization: my level of genuine indifference has been going up quite nicely. I'm starting to have more quiet thoughts and act more. I'm also starting to have clearer thoughts about a lot of my observations. The observations and thoughts are getting to be a lot more simple too.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:32 pm 

Slim Titan wrote:
I'm not having the summer I thought I would be having. Expectations always seem to hurt.
Slim Titan wrote:
I should take the time and open up my mouth some more to these women if I actually want to have higher numbers in the summer.
Just a question Slim - why do you want higher numbers? What would that mean? Would one woman who is chill and down be just as good as a 3, 4, 5 or more women?

"The society gives you a map; I give you only freedom. The society gives you character, I give you only consciousness. The society teaches you to live a conformist life ... I give you an invitation to go on an adventure." - Osho

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:35 pm 

Yeah, galavanting around with lots of women is overrated.

Better to find one sane one (easier said than done) and replace as necessary.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:27 am 
Altair wrote:
Yeah, galavanting around with lots of women is overrated.

Better to find one sane one (easier said than done) and replace as necessary.
Uh. Yeah....This is easier said than done.

I've been on point like a mofo. I don't even think I'm putting my ego into it. At least I hope I'm not.

I just woke up one day and realized that I want to fuck a lot of women.....I just said a lot, but I really mean that I want to have a lot of women that I've been with so I can decide if a woman is right to be with in a relationship. I haven't been in a relationship before, and I recognize that to some extent it doesn't take high numbers to find a woman that's right for me. However, I also recognize my limitations.....if that counts for anything.

In poker you're more likely to make a bad call than a bad fold.

In life you're more likely to select the wrong woman for you than get rid of the right woman for you.

I hope that makes sense as to why I want to run through some women.

Also, I just want to fuck to some extent, but I don't think I said.....and I hope I didn't say that I'm measuring my summer by numbers.

I just thought I would have some really great experiences.

Low and behold, I have started to have some great experiences, but they have come at price that I didn't know I was willing to pay.....absolutely nothing. :lol:

In the last two weeks, I found out that a number of females aren't worth my time. One of them, I straight fired in broad day light face to face.

This was a very enlightening moment for me. I realized that things don't go as you plan.

I practiced firing her three times, twice in my room and once right before the universe delivered her into the fiery depths of the twin black holes surrounded by H-bombs called my hands.

I had invited this woman back to my room the night before, and she agreed to come with me.

Then, she ditched me with a symp that I thought I could start calling my friend.

So, I see her the next day and go into my spiel the moment she starts talking to me.

I snatch off my head phones and turn around. What amazes me is that I don't get in two sentences before she comes up with a blatant lie.

She says that I was walking behind her and him. In actuality, I put my ego down and searched the bar that night to make sure I had the evidence to fire her.

I guess because she couldn't pass off a lie to me that she decided to walk away while I was wrapping up firing her.

I told her not to speak to me again until she learned how to behave as a real friend.

While typing this story, I just realized that I should get confirmation of evidence. To quicken the firing process, all I had to ask was if she agreed to come back to my room with me. She has no excuse for not being there then. That removes a lot of ego in the process.

Tonight, I was at the bar.......again. Fucking alcoholic shit.

Two nights in close succession of talking to the bartender's friends seemed to have an effect on her. I'm pretty sure that she was the reason why I didn't take home a female that was clearly interested in me and then turned around and started talking to other guys.

However, it doesn't mean that I won't take her friend home some other time :twisted:

Anyway, some things transpire. If anyone wants to know what happened in the meantime then I'll tell, but the meat of the story is that she wants to tell me about some other guy that she's involved with. Obviously, it's some idiot that doesn't know what he's doing.

However, I'm not the average guy. I'm on my way out of the door. She offers to tell me about him. I guess the look on my face was priceless. She offers to buy me a drink to listen. As I'm about to decline, something comes over me. I'm thinking to myself, "Hey, dumbass....this bartender is offering you a free damn drink to listen to her problems....SHE'S PERFORMING.....take the drink....STUPID!!!!"

Then, of course, I tell her that I'll have a drink and listen. I also don't give her stock advice. She's listened to me spit game at these guys that I'm rolling with to lace them up. She's definitely paying for the conversation I have. So, I just tell her what I would say to her in the situation that they're in.

The look on her face was priceless :lol:

Her jaw was open for like 5 seconds straight. I've got a new contract that I've been working on that's tailored to the way I want live my life. I basically dropped that shit on her after listening and told her that's why she's having problems because they didn't make things clear.

It's funny. The cook at the bar turns around and says that I'm just like her. He literally says that I'm a male version of her.
However, it's only the half truth. I'm what she would be if she took a lot of abuse the opposite sex, said fuck this shit, got on steroids, drank toxic nuclear materials, crashed the CIA's top 10 most wanted list, and decided that Monday's are fun.

Long story short. I have no intentions with this female as she has proved that she's a gold digger just like me, but it will be fun to see how she acts over the next few weeks because she knows that I'm leaving soon.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:07 am 

Quote:
I'm what she would be if she took a lot of abuse the opposite sex, said fuck this shit, got on steroids, drank toxic nuclear materials, crashed the CIA's top 10 most wanted list, and decided that Monday's are fun.
I likes! :twisted:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:09 am 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Ultimately, the war rages withIN. :ugeek:
soo true.

Every time when I'm in the correct state, they rarely start the fights and when they do I just ignored them or told them calmly to shut the fuck up.
On the other hand, whenever they got me angry and I responded with emotionally charged manner (like raising my voice, face expression etc.) I ALWAYS lose. At one point in my life I thought it was alpha to shout on bitches :( when in fact it gives them the power they want. R,emember you get angry when something affects you or you want something from them, consciously or unconsciously.

My problem is that I can't go into that state permanently though, still trying to figure out how to do it:\

I was born the son of evil when I fuck the devil there!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:57 am 

Quote:
Long story short. I have no intentions with this female as she has proved that she's a gold digger just like me, but it will be fun to see how she acts over the next few weeks because she knows that I'm leaving soon.
Uh... Mirror ?
Do you expect to meet something else ?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:28 am 
fufe wrote:
Quote:
Uh... Mirror ?
Do you expect to meet something else ?
That is not a mirror. I share common ground with her in being a gold digger, but that is not my core.

Related to this, I'm starting to wonder about what my core actually is. I've realized that up until now. I've only had a moderate understanding of myself and who I envision myself to be at my best.

Interestingly, for the first time, I've been happy to see a female. I'm not happy because of her, but I'm content with just seeing her and talking to her.

This is the same woman that I christened my dorm room with during the final weeks of my last school year.

Is it possible that I can have a long term relationship with a woman that does not fit the marquee value theory?

I understand that it is possible for X-factors, but I'm not sure if she is an X-factor. There are a lot of requirements in my book for a woman to be an X-factor.

On a side note, I just gave my number to another woman on campus tonight. She's spoken to me first on two separate occasions. I asked her what her name was to show her that I'm interested. She also knew my name without taking any time.

It's a shame that I didn't get to see her face when I was giving her my number because she handed me her phone for me to put it in. I dialed myself and left. Until I can be sure about the woman I'm breaking down, I'm happy to be involved with this new female if the universe throws it my way.

It's time get back on here and do some pushups so I can learn more about myself.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:37 am 

Slim Titan wrote:
Is it possible that I can have a long term relationship with a woman that does not fit the marquee value theory?
Is it possible to jump buildings? Is it possible to "bend" the "spoon" with your mind?

There are no rules, only reality.

"The society gives you a map; I give you only freedom. The society gives you character, I give you only consciousness. The society teaches you to live a conformist life ... I give you an invitation to go on an adventure." - Osho

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:27 pm 

Slim Titan wrote:
Depends on what your focusing on. Marquee Value is no different than a computer program, some rules can be bent, others broken.....but not all. :geek:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:33 pm 
Site Admin

Slim Titan, head over to this thread: http://www.naturalfreedom.info/viewtopi ... 157#p34157

And have a go ;)

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:19 am 

Meraki wrote:
Slim Titan wrote:
Slim Titan wrote:
Just a question Slim - why do you want higher numbers? What would that mean? Would one woman who is chill and down be just as good as a 3, 4, 5 or more women?
Lots of leverage(?) :lol: More earning power(?)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:29 am 
Jared wrote:
Meraki wrote:
Slim Titan wrote:
Slim Titan wrote:
Lots of leverage(?) :lol: More earning power(?)
Expand Jared :?:

I get that you are joking, but I'm missing the joke.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:37 am 

It´s a fuckit joke.

Value is in you the man.
( I think you answered yourself in a lounge post,
the yoyoyo thread.)