Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:17 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:44 am 

yo mate, put foot into your inner simp and sent him on a track, keep yo pimpin'. you dude read some many pimp books and what? still asking stupid question. nothing against you, but mate, put your game together.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:09 am 
panoramix wrote:
yo mate, put foot into your inner simp and sent him on a track, keep yo pimpin'. you dude read some many pimp books and what? still asking stupid question. nothing against you, but mate, put your game together.
:lol:

I was about to cock back and unload on you until I realized that I didn't ask for your input.

It was addressed to Kidd and Grinus.

Fuck, I had to pause for so long to realize that.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:36 am 
Site Admin

Slim Titan wrote:
I was about to cock back and unload on you until I realized that I didn't ask for your input.
Therein lies a lesson.
Slim Titan wrote:
Question: When comes to mental warfare with a woman, should you immediately concede defeat to the battle or should you wage war and let it come to a head and then concede defeat? I know this is a very conditional question.
War?

There is no war.

--

Why do both of your options include defeat? ponder that

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:11 pm 

Ultimately, the war rages withIN. :ugeek:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:07 pm 
Site Admin

Slim... be careful.
[ img ]

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:59 pm 
peregrinus wrote:
Slim Titan wrote:
Therein lies a lesson.

Yeah, I thought about it. I realized why I didn't want Pan's advice. After I realized that there was no sense in arguing with him about what he perceives about me.
Slim Titan wrote:
Question: When comes to mental warfare with a woman, should you immediately concede defeat to the battle or should you wage war and let it come to a head and then concede defeat? I know this is a very conditional question.
War?

There is no war.

--

Why do both of your options include defeat? ponder that

Both options include defeat because I was thinking about what The Kidd!! wrote in another thread. Sometimes it's good to lose a battle to win the war.

I was asking whether it is best to take an immediate loss or a delayed loss in a battle.
The Kidd!! wrote:
Ultimately, the war rages withIN. :ugeek:
I understand that.

What did The Kidd!! mean then if there is no war?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:38 am 

That when you break things down to their most core level there is just actions. You create the response to the reactions and assign all the meaning to it.

If you were to do nothing and have no investment in the situation they would have no option but to pursue. Hence there is no war, just like there is no spoon.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:48 pm 
Altair wrote:
That when you break things down to their most core level there is just actions. You create the response to the reactions and assign all the meaning to it.

If you were to do nothing and have no investment in the situation they would have no option but to pursue. Hence there is no war, just like there is no spoon.
Damn....You've really passed me up man. Either that, or I just keep forgetting this shit because I'm having trouble just believing in myself from lack of confirmation.

I was having this whole train of thoughts in my head today about the root of the issue having no attachment.

It all really started when I watched the matrix for about the 6th or 7th time.

I think this was the confirmation that I was looking for because I got a good feeling all over when I read that.

Edit: Also check your PM about the coach you told me about. I'll resurrect the poker thread when school ends too.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:56 pm 

Remember the scene in the Matrix where Neo first fights Morpheus and Morpheus says that his problem isn't his technique?

It's exactly like that, it's not like there is a big gap in terms of knowledge between us.

I don't know to me at least, on the basest level the sparring doesn't need to exist. I just think it's funny to pretend to engage them on their terms when in reality they can never win. It amuses me :evil: , but I'm kinda an asshole like that lol.

I pm'd you back.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:02 am 

Altair wrote:
Remember the scene in the Matrix where Neo first fights Morpheus and Morpheus says that his problem isn't his technique?

It's exactly like that, it's not like there is a big gap in terms of knowledge between us.

I don't know to me at least, on the basest level the sparring doesn't need to exist. I just think it's funny to pretend to engage them on their terms when in reality they can never win. It amuses me :evil: , but I'm kinda an asshole like that lol.

I pm'd you back.
Yep. Purely for entertainment value when the mood strikes. :twisted:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:21 am 

The mood strikes often :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:28 pm 
Altair wrote:

The spoon is just a fucking idea! 8-)

If you know that the idea is that the spoon doesn't bend then you can place in yourself a better idea than the spoon.

Hence, the spoon doesn't exist because you can alter the idea of the spoon.

If I know that I'm the most unbending thing then spoon must be flexible.

Hence, the solution to my question about battle is merely a question if I give a damn enough to make their ideas flexible.

It's impossible to plant that idea of my volition because there is a conscious communication, but the idea is subconscious.

So, the only way to communicate subconsciously is through your actions. :idea:

Thus, the spoon bends because of an internal action I take that is manifested externally.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:32 am 

Post #1 = Golden. (minus a few bits of contradiction)

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 11:43 pm 
I'd be wrong if I didn't say that I fucked one of the females that I dished my number out to in my fan club.

This one has been a long time coming. All of them are really.

The combination of me about to leave campus plus the coming end of the school year helped this female to stop fronting and make her decision.

The night before, before I got a hangover, I thought to myself when she hit me up that I don't need a reason to go see her.

low and behold, she tells me when we meet the next day, after she brazenly blew up my phone, shattering the hungover stupor that I was in, that she didn't need a reason to come see me.

There's so many lessons in this experience that I can't digest them all.

One important lesson though, is for all the people that come here to this forum in search of a better life whether with women or not. All we can teach each other here is how to digest the lessons that life teaches us in a productive manner.

I feel sagacious today.

I stink with the smell of pussy that has a naturally sweet odor.

I asked the woman while fucking her, "Who's pussy is this? Who's pussy is this?" she said yours. "I said wrap it up and sell if for me then."

That memory brings a warm feeling to my heart.

I got one more female in my fan club that I may or may not choose to dish my number too next week. I suspect if I do that there may not be enough time left for her to realize that there isn't much time left. :lol:

Time doesn't really matter though... 8-)

Every time I forgot about it was when this female would blow up my phone.

I'm about to get a red bull and get this school work cranked out or go party tonight.

I finally christened my dorm room. :) Sadly, it's only two weeks away from me leaving it. :cry:

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 11:52 pm 

Quote:
I finally christened my dorm room. Sadly, it's only two weeks away from me leaving it. :cry:
Just be glad you did...a lot of others can't even say that. ;)

The expiration of time will always be both your greatest ally and weapon in the fight against fronting. Remember...with each minute that passes...we as men get better while young pussy just gets wetter and wetter. 8-)

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 8:43 am 
Site Admin

Slim Titan wrote:
I finally christened my dorm room. :) Sadly, it's only two weeks away from me leaving it. :cry:
Why sadly?

It leaves a sweet memory with that room.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 12:44 pm 

Slim Titan wrote:
You're not leaving anything.

It's there.

It's always there.

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 4:51 pm 
@ The Kidd: yeah time is a motherfucker. I like that saying. I might decide to remember that shit.

@ Grinus and Scarf: It's only sadly because I did it so late. If I had it the way that I wanted to it would have happened the first or second night I was in there. I do see your points though. It is a sweet memory. My pillows even still smelled sweet from ol' girl's hair.

Later that day, I saw the female that I mentioned about dishing my number out to.

I confirmed the fact that she isn't just being nice and flirty because she didn't even say hi to me when she walked in to talk to some men that were most likely tricks.

I looked at her real hard for about 5 seconds, and she immediately digs into the other dude's plate of food. Such bad manners, but hey if she goes after my paper like that for me then I'm cool with her.

When she and her friend decided to bounce two of the guys immediately ran up behind them. One of them was out so fast he wasn't trying to pay his bill at the bar.

I think it's proper that I close her.

She was mine before she was ever even possibly theirs.

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 4:56 pm 

Quote:
@ The Kidd: yeah time is a motherfucker. I like that saying. I might decide to remember that shit.
Don't hurt yourself. ;)

...and remember...everything happens the way it's supposed to. 8-)

...and that chick isn't yours no more than she is possibly theirs. Cut your losses on that one...gonna be more trouble than she's worth. :geek:

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 1:44 pm 
The Kidd!! wrote:
Quote:
Don't hurt yourself. ;)

...and remember...everything happens the way it's supposed to. 8-)

...and that chick isn't yours no more than she is possibly theirs. Cut your losses on that one...gonna be more trouble than she's worth. :geek:
Don't overwork your arthritis and carpals tunnel typing that message out grandpa. ;)

Also, I see your point about what I said. I don't think I was properly communicating my ideas at all. What I mean is that the female will always choose me over the man in question. Hence, I tried to contract the statement, saying, "she was mine before she was ever his." That contraction has a lot of attachment built into it.

In all fairness to myself, I have to realize when there is a drama trap. Her actions indicate that she is willing to do what she wants without concern for consequences.