Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:05 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: The point of no return
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:13 am 
Lately this is something I have been feeling and I refer to it as the point of no return. I have got myself to a point where I completely no longer identify with my old way of thinking about life. I feel like I truly have expanded to a new way of living my life and anytime that a old thought about something comes up, it has been automatic for me to not identify with it anymore. It's really an awesome place to be in. I can longer go back to my old ways because something new has taken its place and it is permanent. It also feels like its still growing and feels like its never going to stop. It's fuckin great. Anyone else experience this? Crossing the point of no return?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:51 am 
Site Admin

It's been said this before;
Would you like to return?

With the paradoxical quirk: Now can't be unseen.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:57 pm 

Kind of. I'm in a place where I know I can't go back, but at the same time, I'm still scared of going forward and leaving the past "life" behind. Stuck in a limbo. But I know I'm moving forward, albeit slowly, so I'm always happy about that.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:58 pm 

[ img ]

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:32 pm 
moose35 wrote:
Kind of. I'm in a place where I know I can't go back, but at the same time, I'm still scared of going forward and leaving the past "life" behind. Stuck in a limbo. But I know I'm moving forward, albeit slowly, so I'm always happy about that.
Yes, moving forward is the only option now. Your possibilities are endless, they are not constricted to a one way matrix level.

Here's another way i see it.. by holding on to my old beliefs which are negative, im allowing myself to live inside a small cage. There's no room to expand or even walk around, i'm just sitting inside this tiny cage keeping to myself. So why would anyone want to live inside of a cage?? You don't want to live in a cage but you have managed to turn the cage into something a little more comfortable over the years by practicing and getting used to the tight space with your tiny pillow to rest your head on haha. You've also been able to entertain yourself with a few small games that you made up to keep yourself busy.

For me, i think i stepped outside of the cage too many times now to be able to go back inside and still live comfortable. I can feel the limitations of it now and see that i was seriously selling myself short by living that kind of lifestyle. My beliefs about EVERYTHING, not just women, i mean EVERYTHING is collapsing and the energy that is replacing these beliefs is total power and full of things that i didn't even know was possible. It's like that post that Morpheus put up saying how easy it is for him to read people now. I feel the exact same way. I can tell sometimes just by looking at someone what their beliefs about themselves are. It's also like the post you just put up moose about the poem, being powerful beyond measure. Instead of believing i'm only human, i now believe i am powerful beyond measure. Now let's go practice our fuckin building jumps dude!! You down Kidd?? :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:00 pm 

Quote:
You down Kidd?? :lol:
Haha you young bucks go ahead...I prefer to supervise nowadays in my old age. ;)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:30 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Quote:
You down Kidd?? :lol:
Haha you young bucks go ahead...I prefer to supervise nowadays in my old age. ;)

Daddy Kidd is like old top bitch, he need to see it not read it. 8-)