Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:36 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Update
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:47 am 

I see this place has gotten busy in my absence just what Sniper wanted and he isn't even here to enjoy it. :(

I had some free time (on accident) so I thought I check to see how my favorite people are doing and give an update to my situation. Not much has changed as far as women are concerned but I have been diving deeper into my psyche and thoughts to come to some realizations about myself (this will be discussed thoroughly on a different thread) and by myself its actually quite amusing but in public areas quite difficult to deal with.

I still haven't landed my first building jump, but I am managing to grab the ledges, its hard right now but getting easier to pull myself up. As some of you may know I was actually supposed to have left the forum last year to deal with some difficulties. As fortune (or unfortunate apparently) would have it I managed to bypass it for a time, but as time went on it got increasingly difficult to go and handle my responsibilities and I was hitting rock bottom.

This is brief and a more detailed post will be coming but its quite a ways off depending on how fast my most pertinent situation takes off. Anyhoo now that I am facing each of these things one at a time, I'm happy but scared at the same time about it because right now I don't know how severe my consequences will be.

Ultimately what keeps my mind at peace is that everything outside myself is out of my control and that I only have control of myself. I will do everything I can to assure the best circumstances for myself and I do have a driving force that keeps me moving forward but ultimately what will be will be. :ugeek:

Post subject: Re: Update
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:52 am 

Go to hear from you, Res...carry on. 8-)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:02 am 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Go to hear from you, Res...carry on. 8-)
Yes sir! and thank you

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:59 am 

Pain is the catalyst for growth... You will unlock the Rinnegan soon enough.

“I learned this, at least, by my experiment; that if one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours. . . ."

-Thoreau's Walden

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:34 am 

The Pokemon Trainer wrote:
Pain is the catalyst for growth... You will unlock the Rinnegan soon enough.
:) I'm still working on the Mangekyo actually but its funny that you mention this, as I've been observing myself I have noticed more signs of jocking lately from little girls that could barely talk talking about making cookies, to some high school girls talking about they like my shoes (even though they were cruddy as fuck) to women in the car with their men eyeing me down and me catching them in the act and having them turn away. I guess I'm getting close, the subtleties are becoming more like screams now things are starting to become clear.

Oh and before I forget I have a more recent client calling me king and constantly touching me. Its amazing what opens up to you when you start accepting all of yourself and there is no longer any noise (at least not as much).

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:20 pm 

Good hearing from you, I was little worried after the disaster :geek:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:48 pm 

fufe wrote:
What disaster?? Are you talking about that hurricane? If so I'm glad to say it completely bypass the state I'm staying in can't say the same for New York though :| I have a lot of family up there and I can't even check on how they're doing because I have no way of contacting them :oops: :? :( . Unfortunately more set backs are coming I think we're supposed to get 3 inches of snow and now I have to basically wait to New Years to get back on track with my circumstances.

Thank you BTW Fufe I am doing okay I see you are making some shifts but like me are slow to implement

Last edited by Resonance on Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:01 pm 

Resonance wrote:
fufe wrote:
What disaster?? Are you talking about that hurricane? If so I'm glad to say it completely bypass the state I'm staying in. Unfortunately more set backs are coming I think we're supposed to get 3 inches of snow and now I have to basically wait to New Years to get back on track with my circumstances.

Thank you BTW Fufe I am doing okay I see you are making some shifts but like me are slow to implement
:lol: :lol: AND I'M THINKING ABOUT YOUR HOUSE FLYING EVERYWHERE :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:25 pm 

fufe wrote:
Resonance wrote:
fufe wrote:
What disaster?? Are you talking about that hurricane? If so I'm glad to say it completely bypass the state I'm staying in. Unfortunately more set backs are coming I think we're supposed to get 3 inches of snow and now I have to basically wait to New Years to get back on track with my circumstances.

:lol: :lol: AND I'M THINKING ABOUT YOUR HOUSE FLYING EVERYWHERE :lol:
Thank goodness that didn't happen or I will have more difficulties to deal with than I can handle, I probably wouldn't be on here typing this if that happened.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:50 pm 

So the majority of my stress has been eliminated and I've been concentrating on building on my clout and because of this and maybe age as well along with the other variables and my continuing education of the women that my sex drive has taken an extreme drop to the point where I'm almost apathetic with women but also increasing my awareness and observation skills.

Lately I've seen signs of jocking from a variety of sort of females but I mostly see Caucasian girls checking me out the most. I especially see little baby white girls just stare and get lost in my presence like I"m a brand new toy to play with or something I swear this little girl just straight mugged me for at least 5 minutes non stop.

Anyway I've noticed lately that a particular blonde at my job always seems to workout at where ever I seem to train my client at first I thought it was a coincidence, but then I remember on here how the forum feels about those, there is no such thing. Anyhoo the only thing I really do with slim is just say whats up make small talk and nothing else. Because all these other symps in the gym be giving her all the attention talking Hi, hello, how is it going sweetie, in my head I'm like with all this attention she got going on any other attempt to get at her to confirm the attraction would just be a waste of time. I would basically just be another ego validation for her at this point and nothing more.

Anyway now I can focus more on what I want to do like martial arts I've been involved with that for quite some time now and it has been a very humbling experience. It teaches life skills of perseverance, discipline and most importantly brotherhood something severely lacking in our modern culture today. I will be testing for a higher belt at the end of this month but right now I almost at a place where I can start living a more fulfilling life.

I've also came to the conclusion that happiness can not be pursued because there really is no such thing and its a fleeting emotion but a more lasting lifestyle of how I want to live is more content, that is how I see it anyway.

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 7:42 am 

Resonance wrote:
Lately I've seen signs of jocking from a variety of sort of females but I mostly see Caucasian girls checking me out the most. I especially see little baby white girls just stare and get lost in my presence like I"m a brand new toy to play with or something I swear this little girl just straight mugged me for at least 5 minutes non stop.

Anyway now I can focus more on what I want to do like martial arts I've been involved with that for quite some time now and it has been a very humbling experience. It teaches life skills of perseverance, discipline and most importantly brotherhood something severely lacking in our modern culture today. I will be testing for a higher belt at the end of this month but right now I almost at a place where I can start living a more fulfilling life.

I've also came to the conclusion that happiness can not be pursued because there really is no such thing and its a fleeting emotion but a more lasting lifestyle of how I want to live is more content, that is how I see it anyway.
Your stress came down and the women either sensed it in you or your mind was cleared of your troubles which allowed you to notice signs that you were likely receiving anyway.

What martial art are you taking? Did you pass your test?

Yeah, chasing happiness is pointless. You have to be happy in the now.

“I learned this, at least, by my experiment; that if one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours. . . ."

-Thoreau's Walden

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 4:41 pm 

PMT wrote:
Yeah, chasing happiness is pointless. You have to be happy in the now.
:D :D

"The society gives you a map; I give you only freedom. The society gives you character, I give you only consciousness. The society teaches you to live a conformist life ... I give you an invitation to go on an adventure." - Osho

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:47 am 

Hello Brothers its been a long time since I contributed something but its worth the wait 8-). I have been busy on my grizzle wanting so badly to make this martial art shit work its been enjoyable but man what a process should things go right I can go to another level with this sooner than I thought, but I must say it hasn't always been rainbows and sunshine there were more rough days than I thought I could previously handle and times I just wanted to quit cold.

I'm more proud of myself because regardless of my internal conflicts with it and the obvious effects it can have on work sometimes and break my pockets I still enjoy it and I committed to it for the first time I feel like I did something not only that I need although there are times I really don't want it :ugeek: I guess this is my own way of dealing with my internal demons and for that I have become stronger.

PKMN Trainer I hope you can forgive me I haven't been ignoring you I was just dealing with a lot and this the most free time I have to finally answer your question in clarity and without distraction.
The Pokemon Trainer' wrote:
What martial art are you taking? Did you pass your test?
Its known as Tong Leong Southern Mantis style. Because of prior setbacks they have been postponed and I wont be doing it until at least another 2 months.

Now for the real reason why I'm posting so there has been a client of mine who I've been dealing with now for 3 or 4 years now and from the blatant signs and many conversations we had she was obviously choosin' for those who need to get up to speed about this, here is the back story: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2041&p=18619&hilit= ... ing#p18619

Now there were a couple of times I had a chance to smash, the one time in the story above and earlier this year when we were in a hotel room. Both times it didn't go like I thought it would (most likely because of how I filled space) but no big deal its just pussy, I didn't let it phase me and I figured this girl is just playing around so I just dropped it altogether and kept it moving.

So rewinding to last week we kicked it on Friday she brought me lunch something we usually do after I train her. We talk shit, then I let babble while I cherry picked the conversation She is talking about how unaware of the world I am and I'm telling in a political way I don't give a fuck that's why. So she decides to involve the waiter into it expecting him to go along with her but whole time home boy was backing me up and saying exactly what I have been trying to tell her, :lol:
anyway she brought up the topic of movies she wanted to see and I was like cool go see them let me know how they go.

After eating she and me walking with her to her car because she has to pick up her little girl she came out the blue and asked when I was taking her out to the movies next day I told I won't find out until that day but most likely the evening she said hit her up and let her know. So after I got done with the days events I went to her place to go the movie theater by her crib. She dressed up nice to go see a movie I just made a mental note of it but since it won't play for sometime we went to panera bread to grab a bite to eat. She likes fuck with me sometimes and grab shit I want to eat and she decides its okay to eat for me she did that the last time we were out I won't let her slide with this one. When she stuffed my chips in her purse and then walk away I grabbed them right back and waited until I ate my main food before showing I had my shit the whole time.

After that we went to the movie and watch white house down it was an alright movie, but anyway as the movie got in deeper I decided to lift the armchair up and put my arm around her she didn't resist I made another mental note I also happened to notice she's more playful than usual but I staked it in the files and let it be.

After the movie it was pretty late and I decided if she doesn't let me in to crash on her couch so I can be fully rested for my martial arts class I will just drive home and lose an hour of sleep. When we got back she let me in and I decided to post up on the couch while I thought she was getting ready for bed. She actually came back down and asked what I was going to be doing I said I'm about to sleep why what do you have in mind?

She said I can sleep with her in her bed I was like really you're inviting me up she said as long as you behave and I told her I couldn't make that promise. :twisted:

So the bitch undresses in front of me getting changed and I just broke down to a beater and shorts while she put on a shirt and kept on her panties. I decided to just sleep tonight because I had to get up tomorrow, but that plan went well :| I was all of sudden up and full of energy and my dick got rock hard. At first in my mind I'm like what the fuck is going on... but then I remembered that The Kidd!! said if I'm turned on its because she's turned on but I decided not to test this time because I dropped anything ever happening with this girl and also I need to be rested for my class the next day.

We were both tossing and turning she keeps saying I woke her up which I think is B.S. because she was also tossing around for awhile but whatever it wasn't that serious. She had a barrier between us at first so I definitely thought it was a no go. I told I couldn't sleep in a strange house she said go in the bathroom to jack off I was like that isn't happening mostly because even if I were to do that I would still be up. Anyway as the night progresses she was acting like she was sleeping and tossing the blankets around to try and get closer to me so I decided to make it easier for her and turn towards her. Next thing I know she grabbed my arm pulled it underneath her and placed it right next to her titties I was like in my head, really could you be anymore obvious right now she said since I couldn't sleep I could rub her back to put her back to sleep. I was like fuck it why not give something to do maybe it would put me to sleep in the process it didn't. :lol:

So while rubbing her back and my other hand next to her titty and me not being able to sleep I was like fuck it I got all the signals this far I'm invited in her bed I decided to test it out. It started out with just a little groping with the breast while still rubbing her back and going lower eventually until I was grabbing a handful of everything no resistance from her. This is a independent strong woman very much in tune to her sexuality and she (according to her) has dudes all in her ass I didn't do that I just went with it and let the interaction flow and apparently she doesn't like initiating anything she wanted me to make the move at first I was like fuck that bitch you are going to work for me but then realistically with this girl that probably wasn't going to happen she probably wanted me to lead The Kidd!! and Grinus did say adapt to the situation for no one bitch is the same I guess she was seeing if I was man enough to handle her well she got her answer, So I said fuck it again and decided to flip her over and just do what I wanted and the rest was history I was able to sleep then. :twisted: :arrow: :lol:

So the things I gathered from that interaction with the knowledge from this girl that went over my head with ex girlfriend 3 years ago now. She was a decent lay she at least she wasn't boring like my ex laying there like a dead fish, but I still but in the back breaking work for the most part for all that shit she was talking about what she likes and how she would like it done this was actually disappointing but she kept orgasming so much and the pussy kept getting wetter I busted like 3 nuts so it wasn't a total loss, the other thing was that it took so long for me to get to climax. Anyway the other thing I got from this is that sex is nothing more than a pleasurable pastime and memories for both parties involved nothing more, nothing less.

I was just like man this is what I spent most of my adolescent life pursuing if that is the case I now truly know with the correct and current mindset there are more lasting and better things to do. But regardless I like getting ass and should the opportunity arise I won't hesitate to knock it down again, but I definitely won't break my back to pursue ass the way I used to.

So to The Kidd!! and peregrinus I thank you for showing me the way I'm just glad that I finally made the jump necessary what it takes to be pimp tight it helped solidify that. I can't say I'm 100 percent there but I am that much closer to being at peace for what the world truly is. My hatred is subsided but now I can be indifferent on a level where my emotions won't have that much control over me ever again, logic is the answer to being pimp tight.

My ascension is getting a lot closer :mrgreen: :ugeek:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:13 pm 

Ain't it wonderful how easy it really actually is? ;)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:16 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Ain't it wonderful how easy it really actually is? ;)
It is, 8-) but like you I really don't find the before and after worth the during too much nonsense to put up with.