Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:07 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:04 pm 

I read the projections thread... It confirmed most of my thoughts about the topic.. So the next step is Gonna watch for dem proections :ugeek:

Btw, happy new year folks

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:00 pm 
Meraki wrote:
fufe wrote:
I always talk people down, treat them bad verbally and especially my friends and it's unbearable
Sounds like the kind of stuff someone would do if they loathed their friends.

Maybe you're just treating your friends the same way you treat yourself (ie. with self-loathing).

Treat yourself with unconditional love/acceptance first, then it will be easy/natural for you to treat your friends the same way.
That's exactly what it is.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:21 pm 

roark wrote:
Jung also postulated that this is what primitive cultures refer to as "mana" (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mana). Whether or not he is right, I have been seeing other evidence of this phenomenon, and the more I get to know myself, the more potent it becomes. Needless to say, any time I try to test it consciously, it FAILS MISERABLY.

i like this and thank you for posting it, i been thinking that the truth is simple, if nature wants to dispose of you in order to someone stronger rise above that's what nature will do, i used to have that tendency to try to help the people in the matrix but the truth is that no matter if they are family or firends they are still agents and their mission is to create the emotions that mantain the fake ilusion(everythin they say or do is in order to mantain the ilusion and avoid disconfort) for example the x-mas celebration, nature also have the capacity to heal so the stronger who is is harmony with nature has more capacity for succes so nature will do whatever even if it means to create a genocide in order to nature to heal, it is curious that i'm a bit afraid of writing this, it means that my conditionated patterns to mantain the ilusion are still there, but i'm happy to see the shit, the soap operas of young women the fake entusiasm of married minded people and also the beuty of some, the need and no anger to kill some of those people but there is no reason to do it as every match with them i had to destroy the world many times.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:21 am 

rant wrote:
so nature will do whatever even if it means to create a genocide in order to nature to heal
I agree with this, and therefore sometimes I am a little frightened about the way our civilisation is headed. But more and more I just say "Fuck it" and go on with my own self-improvement, forgetting about everyone else. That's the only way I can effectively contribute to changing the world for the better anyway, and if my guess about "mana" is correct, it can be a very effective technique indeed, as long as I don't worry about consciously trying to change others by preaching to them, etc....

"Temet Nosce"

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:33 am 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Push-ups...it'll come to you when it's supposed to. 8-)
Fufe, not trying to preach to you or anything, but this really is good advice from the Kidd!!, and it's so succinct that it could easily get drowned out by all of our (mainly mine :lol: ) verbose posts. 'Grinus was kind enough to summarise his biggest, bestest posts here: http://www.naturalfreedom.info/viewtopi ... =31&t=2529. These are a bunch of his gems gathered in one place, which I find is pretty convenient. If you haven't tried the technique he described in the "Tap your Subconcious - one way" thread, give it a try: maybe once a day for a month or two (not being toooo rigid about it; if you have a busy day, don't put yourself down for not getting a chance to do it on that day). I suspect that using this for the last couple months has made a very subtle but definite contribution to my (admittedly slowly!) improving ability to self-observe, and in such a way that I don't really have to spend a whole lot of time analyising my every action.

I think it was also instrumental in helping me locate the source of some of my "demons" (or "buttons"), even though I still have a great many to identify & get acquanted with.

"Temet Nosce"