Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 7:21 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Speed grounding
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 2:05 am 

Moving some of my posts from realm to here ;)

the problem we encounter many times in grounding is that
we are thinking (sometimes too much). Especially in the begining- when started to do natural grounding. I thought what if the process could be easier, especially for the guys that are just starting out on this.

Well,

Since the real change is happening in the unconscious\subconscious level
what if there was a more direct way to go there and bypass the logical mind? Hmm
then it hit me

put some natural alphas pictures on your computer (in a folder), put some alpha state music and start to fast forward all the pictures very fast.
when you fast forward the pictures in speed your conscious mind doesn't have time to think - and when you combine alpha state music with it, it helps get more emotional and synergy.

they use this trick a lot in movie trailers.....

Here is a great mind reel that I use in speed grounding, special thanks to my friend Gabriel ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwyyEUWAt18

Post subject: Re: Speed grounding
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 4:53 am 
Quote:
Here is a great mind reel that I use in speed grounding, special thanks to my friend Gabriel
Is Gabriel here on this forum?

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 12:47 pm 

yea but he is not posting anything, that lazy bastard :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:31 am 

How's about getting that Subliminal Image Pro?

It's cheap and constant so you can go about your business on the pc while the affirmations are running automatically.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:57 am 

create wrote:

It's cheap and constant so you can go about your business on the pc while the affirmations are running automatically.
:shock:

I don't think I will ever understand this stuff, no offense. :|

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:58 am 

The Kidd!! wrote:
create wrote:

:shock:

I don't think I will ever understand this stuff, no offense. :|
I recently gave it up after having tried for about 6 months, but I recommended it to him as an alternative to natural grounding because it's automatic and he won't have to sit there for hours staring at Palmy to 'alpha music'.

There's a point where this mindset becomes automatic and I didn't want to have to depend on that shit, my reality has to be out there and not in the comfort of my own home.

Eventually Shay, you won't have to do natural grounding and affirmations anymore.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:27 am 

create wrote:
I recently gave it up after having tried for about 6 months, but I recommended it to him as an alternative to natural grounding because it's automatic and he won't have to sit there for hours staring at Palmy to 'alpha music'.

There's a point where this mindset becomes automatic and I didn't want to have to depend on that shit, my reality has to be out there and not in the comfort of my own home.

Eventually Shay, you won't have to do natural grounding and affirmations anymore.
Like 'way of the natural' wrote and I agree:
I use natural grounding as a reminder to what a women's true nature is- nothing more. On it;s own- It's not going to make anyone a women magnet and not going to make women fall from the sky on me :lol:

edit: natural grounding combined with other things can get good results (but not on it's own)
not in where I live anyway. But Jari the shaman who lives in an area where women are natural anyway- has had success with natural grounding alone.......

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:47 pm 

I tried all kinds of stuff along with natural grounding and what I'm doing now that only made me more confused, in the end supplements only hinder success and growth, I want simplicity.

Now I'm just reading one book, focusing on self-improvement, studying and exercising my will power.

I don't care anymore how women are in my country, I live here and I'm going to learn how to deal with them, you live in Israel and whilst the women there may be shit I know you will learn how to deal with them where you are, and less importantly you will have surpassed Rion. ;)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:16 pm 

create wrote:
you live in Israel and whilst the women there may be shit I know you will learn how to deal with them where you are, and less importantly you will have surpassed Rion. ;)
of course I'm dealing with them, I love challenge :D
the only question in my mind is: are they good enough to deal with Me? :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:28 pm 

Make em question that shit and themselves so they beg for mercy lol.

Joking aside, it can really be as simple as switching the roles.

Imagine the exact opposite of the negative aspects you're experiencing with women in Israel.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:03 pm 

Never mind.

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:43 pm 

While we're on the subject I'm also reading related material, ie 'The Naked Soul of Iceberg Slim' and stumbled onto this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0JOCV83Amo

Yeah if it wasn't for The Kidd, guys, I would have probably tattooed a giant 'A' on my shoulder and been fucked over at least a million times by power-hungry women at this point, and as a member in 'that' forum said 'with my member in my hands wondering what the hell happened'.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:11 am 

create wrote:
While we're on the subject I'm also reading related material, ie 'The Naked Soul of Iceberg Slim' and stumbled onto this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0JOCV83Amo

Yeah if it wasn't for The Kidd, guys, I would have probably tattooed a giant 'A' on my shoulder and been fucked over at least a million times by power-hungry women at this point, and as a member in 'that' forum said 'with my member in my hands wondering what the hell happened'.
Yea 'The Kidd' has helped me a lot too and his posts are enlightening :D
Thanks big Kidd. You are the man ;)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:16 am 
Site Admin

create wrote:
I would have probably tattooed a giant 'A' on my shoulder and been fucked over at least a million times by power-hungry women at this point, and as a member in 'that' forum said 'with my member in my hands wondering what the hell happened'.
I did laugh at this, brought back thoughts of the guy who has just had it tatooed on his neck.. He is now marked with it for life.

On a related note, one thing that bothers me about that place is that ironically the message they give out seems to be aligned to the social matrix. That must have struck some people as ironic surely?

I feel that is why there is resistance to the message there, as we see conflicts all around us between their core message and the picture that is presented to us in day to day life?

The way is not to work with the matrix but to flip it back to its natural state. Men are the stimulus, not women. Women want the seed, more than men want the egg. There are countless places to place your seed why should you pick a certain one, let them offer themselves up once they have chosen you. Then work out if that person is up to the job before you give her the gift she wants from you.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:49 pm 

peregrinus wrote:
I did laugh at this, brought back thoughts of the guy who has just had it tatooed on his neck.. He is now marked with it for life.

On a related note, one thing that bothers me about that place is that ironically the message they give out seems to be aligned to the social matrix. That must have struck some people as ironic surely?

I feel that is why there is resistance to the message there, as we see conflicts all around us between their core message and the picture that is presented to us in day to day life?

The way is not to work with the matrix but to flip it back to its natural state. Men are the stimulus, not women. Women want the seed, more than men want the egg. There are countless places to place your seed why should you pick a certain one, let them offer themselves up once they have chosen you. Then work out if that person is up to the job before you give her the gift she wants from you.
great words and insights peregrinus. I did ask you why women left Zan's forum and another thing about the 'purge' on my reply to your other post. Could you have a look, I'm curious ;)