Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:39 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 8:47 pm 

When I first started natural grounding I was always thinking too much so I was not able to benefit much from NG. then I found a way to ground without thinking so much.
This is an old post of mine on realm (Rion's forum), I'm moving some of my posts here ;)

Alight, after many trials and errors I found my perfect system of natural grounding. I had alot of social crap in my head due to years of social conditioning and it was hard for me to really feel the female energy in the videos. Every time I grounded my mind would start to interrupt and ruin my experience. I knew there must be a way to be in the moment without the mind interrupting (and trying to push away the thoughts is not the answer). I must have tried 50 different things before I finaly found the way to do it right. I hope this will do great for you as it did for me.
- A little side note: the things I mark with: ** are not a must do things, but if you do them it will give you great results as it gave me.

Let's begin:

1. put a song that gets you in a great state, and just dance freely without thinking. make goofy faces, funny moves, and don't think just do it.
Like christopher walken does in the Fatboy Slim Weapon Of Choice video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMZwZiU0kKs
your mind can't interrupt much when you move your body, and if it does
just get back to your body and the dance. Or just lie down, relax and listen to some emotional music to dissolve the ego....

before we go to the next stage a little explanation about visualizations, questions and clear mind. In Zen there is a great and simple system to get a clear mind, as the great Zen Master Seung Sahn explains many times in his books. Clear mind is the state\moment before thinking.
Let's have an example: Ask yourself a question: What am I? What is my life purpose? notice that before your brain starts to think about the answers there is a moment\ glimpse of clear mind. It is so gentle that we often miss it, but try asking yourself the same question over and over again and you will see many moments of this clear mind. The answers your brain gives to the questions are irrelevant- what we are intersted in the moment before thinking- before thinking is a clear mind.
visualizations- when you visualize something: never see yourself in the picture, you are always looking at the scenes that you visualize from your eyes\from inside yourself. Why is this so importent: because if you see yourself in the picture it's like you are telling your mind\subconscious that it is someone else. And also- quality is more importent then quantity use as many things as you can to make the picture you visualize as real as possible: colors, smell........
Ok, now that we got that out of the way, let's move on.

**2. remember that on the relational level we are all equal- it is just that society had taught us that if someone is higher than you in his social status (if he has a better job, better car,more money....) that he is better than you. But if you take out all the social crap- all men have the alpha male seed- and basically we are all equal- I advise you to watch Rion talk about it again- he explains it better than me and it is a very important issue. Also check out:
http://www.naturalfreedom.info/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=244
so on the second stage of my natural grounding I take a song that puts me in an alpha state: Batman Theme \ John Williams- I close my eyes and visualize people that have a higher social status then me, and how all the social crap just melts down\ falls apart,
During the visualization I repeat questions (not affirmations) like: "how come I'm equal to all power by default"? "how come I don't have to give my power to anyone"?
"how come I have the right to occupy my place on earth" (this is the part where I feel that I'm standing on a big mountain and visualize myself looking down on the small hills).
Take any questions you want,
Once again, I will emphasize you do not have to come up with answers to the questions, keep asking yourself the same question over and over again and you will get many moments of clear mind. Your subconscious already knows that we were all born alpha males and that we have our natural alpha male power by default – we just need to erase all the social crap from the conscious mind from all the years of social conditioning.

**3. getting Alpha male presence is easy (this is the Yang grounding part):
Take an alpha male movie that you really like, put it on your computer and cut a couple of scenes that you think are alpha. There is a program that you can download for free that will enable you to do so, it's called:
"Solveig Multimedia"- very friendly and easy to use. (Or just find some alpha male videos on youtube from movie scenes, I have 'Yang' videos on youtube on my chanel..)
I took one of my favorite movies: "Pale rider", cut some scenes and made a 5 minute movie. When I watch Clint Eastwood or John Russell in my movie- I repeat the questions: "How come I have this alpha male nature?", "How come I have this alpha male presence?".....
And I feel the energy of Clint Eastwood or John Russell going throughout my body.
The questions are only meant to occupy the mind so it wan't be thinking so much,
What you really need to do in order to get it, is to feel the energy vibrating throughout your entire body, just feel the energy....more about Yang grounding:
http://www.naturalfreedom.info/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=92 {Yin is female models (Palmy)}

4. Remember that male and female energy exists within all of us. We already had a few threads about this topic on realm and It is talked about in many eastern philosophies.

What we want to do during the natural grounding is bask in female energy.
So put the Palmy VCDs (my favorites: Palmy - The Rhythm of The Times and Palmy Meets T-Bone in Flower Power Concert- in this one you get to see Palmy live from very close angles- this was a small intimate concert)
feel her pure feminine energies while they flows through your body,
merge with them
and repeat questions like:
"How come I have this energy already in me"?, "how come I'm one with this energy"?
It doesn't matter what questions you choose to ask yourself, The questions are only meant to occupy the mind so it won't be thinking so much, What you really need to do in order to get it, is to feel the energy vibrating throughout your entire body.
During the videos From time to time close your eyes and visualize Palmy as the response to you, laughing, giggling, touching you in a shy way…. And then open your eyes and return to the videos again.
I will emphasize again: Keep asking the questions over and over again throughout the entire song if you feel like it, don't look for answers, what you want is those clear mind moments that your mind is in a state of before thinking. And remember that the questions are only meant to occupy your mind- what you need to do is feel the feminine energy of Palmy flowing through your body. With this method we are doing it without the mind interfering \ interrupting.
Keep asking the questions over and over again- with time and practice you will have many moments that you are in the now with Palmy and her enrgy.
And if from time to time thoughts try to disturb – just ignore them. Don't fight them and don't try to push them out. Return to the questions but do it gently and not with force. Be nice and kind to yourself And GO ALPHA!!!!