Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 4:29 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Gut instinct vs desire?
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:27 pm 

Hey guys,

I'm only just starting to try and listen to my gut more this year. I used to think I over analysed things but then I started to consider the possibility that it was a gut feeling and I was trying to analyse it away. I got led on by this girl for about six months then a few months later I meet another girl. She's full on flirting with me, as The Kidd would say, it was obvious. We were sitting next to each other and she turned to face me then started massaging her ear lobe among other obvious signs. But, it took 4 weeks to get a date (uni and work schedule). At one point I was getting this gut feeling. I didn't realise but I kept finding memories of the girl that led me on were coming up out of nowhere and I started realising that this new girl was reminding me strongly of that other girl. This time I realised it was my gut and when I didn't hear from her for a week I called her out on it and we had an honest conversation where she admitted that she didn't want anything she was too immature for me (her words). It felt really good that I read my gut feelings right.

But, as I mentioned in my other post, I bumped into this girl I know. We've been at the same parties twice before and barely spoke. Maybe 5 minutes in total. There was what I can only call a strong vibe between us. Constantly smiling at each other on the dancefloor. And it wasn't like I look at her then she looks at me because I'm looking at her. It was almost instantaneous. We were quit close at one point. But then when I asked her to coffee she said she just wants friends but then asked if I wanted to catch up this week.

Even after she clarified she's only interested in friendship, I can't shake the feeling that I know what I felt that night. And I'm feeling an almost energetic feeling through my entire body. Like I want to move to expel this energy. Almost like an agitated energy but without the bad shaky feeling of it. My question is this. Is this my gut telling me there was something going on that night?

And I thought about it. I know the feeling towards subliminals isn't great on here, but is it possible that the pheromone subliminal I've been listening to created an immediate attraction towards me which she didn't feel when there was space between us...

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:34 pm 
Site Admin

Magnatolia wrote:
It felt really good that I read my gut feelings right.
Bravo
Magnatolia wrote:
Even after she clarified she's only interested in friendship, I can't shake the feeling that I know what I felt that night. And I'm feeling an almost energetic feeling through my entire body. Like I want to move to expel this energy. Almost like an agitated energy but without the bad shaky feeling of it. My question is this. Is this my gut telling me there was something going on that night?
You were feeling her.

What do you think your gut is telling you?
What is it you are feeling? Really feel it?

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:26 pm 

I feel like my gut is telling me that there was chemistry between us but something else must be causing her to only want friendship. I also think that maybe the pheromone subliminal I've been listening to was actually working, and therefore if that caused her to be attracted, once she was away from me, she didn't feel the pull.

Originally I was feeling more sensation through my arms and chest. When I delve into it it's almost like I want to be sad but nothing rises. But I don't feel anything in my lower body.

And it's bizarre, there's this friend, that I know 100% is a friend cause I was interested in her ages ago. Haven't thought about her in that way since then. But when I focus on her now the feelings get fractionally stronger. But not for the other girl I'm interested in the moment. Weird.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:17 pm 

On a side note, the girl who I read my gut well about, just messaged me to say happy birthday. We haven't communicated in about 2 months. So I wrote back and thanked her and hoped her holidays were going well. She asked how I was, I answered and then she said it was great to hear from me (she messaged me) and to keep in touch haha.