Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 7:54 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: No vulnerability ?
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 11:29 am 

I read the post of rkd on vulnerability
Quote:
This is why I don't let women see my actions that would show vulnerability until after sex.

Also, women will conjure up some beliefs about how you're vulnerable on occasion. If you're doing the shit right you might have to dispel some crazy beliefs she has about you on occasion.

So, I don't worry about vulnerability. I worry about her seeing my personal actions and decisions too early that show my vulnerability. Real vulnerabilities can be used against you.

Crying from reading romance novels is a real artificial vulnerability. A real vulnerability requires that the bitch trust you. A woman doesn't generally trust before sex. Sex means the woman is saying that she is open to who you are and what you bring with you.

My question : What is a real vulnerability ?

If you accept yourself unconditionally (your inner demons are one your side now ...) how can there be vulnerability ?

Do you mean a vulnerability in relation to how society (or the woman in question) perceives you ? Why would you care ?

rkd or anyone else ...

I cried watching movies (when Rock Lee lost his leg vs Gaara, the end of Gran Torino (no spoiler), ...) that doesn't make me vulnerable, does it ?