Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 3:43 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:28 am 

Yes, you guys were right and I was wrong about subliminals. It's not real change...

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:47 am 

There is no escape from doing REAL inner work...

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:10 am 

The GK wrote:
Yes, you guys were right and I was wrong about subliminals. It's not real change...
I shall resist the urge and just say this: It's about goddamned time. :mrgreen:

...ok, ok...I lied. :twisted:

In other news, rain is wet and stoves are hot...details at 11. ;)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:37 am 
Site Admin

The GK wrote:
Good.
:)

Can you share your past expectations about subliminals? And how did not worked the way you expected?
This for people that want to try some band aid solutions and maybe they get identified with your concerns about this 'tricks solutions'

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:41 am 

The Kidd!! wrote:
In other news, rain is wet and stoves are hot...details at 11. ;)
:lol: :lol:

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:35 am 

The Kidd!! wrote:
I shall resist the urge and just say this: It's about goddamned time.

...ok, ok...I lied.

In other news, rain is wet and stoves are hot...details at 11.
I know. I did have the realization between the programs too, but I guess the urge to keep throwing bad money after good took over.

Last edited by The GK on Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:40 am 

Dali wrote:
The GK wrote:
Good.

Can you share your past expectations about subliminals? And how did not worked the way you expected?
This for people that want to try some band aid solutions and maybe they get identified with your concerns about this 'tricks solutions'
Yes, I will be writing a longer post about my experience.

Until then, you can read my journals on their forum if you wish.

Alpha Male Program: http://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-The-GK-AM2011
Sex Magnet 2.0: http://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-GK-s-SM-2-0-Journal

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:05 am 

The GK wrote:

can you just give us a shorter summary maybe? ;)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:20 pm 

The GK wrote:
Dali wrote:
The GK wrote:
Good.

Ugh GK...that was HORRIBLE. :?

You coulda spent that time doing more reading and less resisting over here. In fact, I'd say you have a LOT of reading to catch up on around here...and if you still would like more guidance than that, you can start throwing some of that good money after good over here...I guarantee Skype sessions with me will help you out WAY more than any of that Hooey...and results won't take years. Think about it...especially since you were expressly warned about that damn Hooey in the first place. :geek:

PS- For those unfamiliar about where all this is coming from, here is a pertinent thread to catch you up: http://www.naturalfreedom.info/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=795

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:33 pm 
Site Admin

Welcome back.

Have a rest from your travels, pull up a seat and pour yourself a drink to refresh you, now relax.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:34 pm 

BTW
Ryan came back to the forum and started to ask questions...

from his posts- it sounded like his subliminals stopped working.

We had to kick him out of the forum because he started to show disrespect to the forum and the forum members (something we won't tolerate here).

Edit: I wish we were wrong and there was an easy way (like hearing Subliminials) to fix issues. But there isn't any quick fix that can create long term results...

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:44 pm 

Quote:
Edit: I wish we were wrong and there was an easy way (like hearing Subliminials) to fix issues. But there isn't any quick fix that can create long term results...
I don't wish we were wrong...I just wish people would stop buying into Hooey and chasing after fast results. :geek:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:25 am 

peregrinus wrote:
Welcome back.

Have a rest from your travels, pull up a seat and pour yourself a drink to refresh you, now relax.
Yes, actually that's exactly what I've been doing lately. Feels awesome.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:29 am 

Sniper wrote:
BTW
Ryan came back to the forum and started to ask questions...

from his posts- it sounded like his subliminals stopped working.

We had to kick him out of the forum because he started to show disrespect to the forum and the forum members (something we won't tolerate here).

I think he still claims they are working just fine. They actually said I was one of the few customers who had this much resistance. Don't know why.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:16 am 

The GK wrote:
I think he still claims they are working just fine. They actually said I was one of the few customers who had this much resistance. Don't know why.
Read that sentence now. Still don´t know why? ;)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:53 am 

thanks Merrick ;)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:23 pm 

Feel some relief in the fact that you realized this when you did, and didn't keep throwing more time and money at it thinking you just weren't doing it ENOUGH, or right. Some people never stop doing that.

The only way forward is to look at yourself directly. Consciously. You see the illusions for what they are when you truly see them and not through the concepts in your mind.

In almost all cases it means looking directly at the things we don't want to look at. Any true teacher in history and any good 'course' keeps pointing you back inside.

It doesn't get much more out of touch than trying to have it all done for you while you are asleep or by listening to some recording.

Brainwave meditation and stuff has been valuable for me but only when used in conscious sitting practice to keep looking more deeply inside.

ALL material like this is rooted in pain avoidance. Either the pain of what you don't want to see or the pain of having to do real inner work which is called inner work for a reason. It is the equivalent of a miracle weight loss pill. One day you accept you have to diet and exercise, and you do or you don't. Maybe your body is different and you have it harder than most - yeah, that sucks - but that's what it is. Maybe it takes you longer. So be it.

Again this is not saying everything like this is totally useless, but it is unless you are coming from the right place and using it as a way to look more deeply and honestly inside rather than as a fix so that you DONT have to do that.

PS- I think things like this can work for a few people sometimes if everything else is aligned - and so they genuinely think it works and that you're just doing it wrong if it doesn't.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:47 pm 

Flow83 wrote:
Feel some relief in the fact that you realized this when you did, and didn't keep throwing more time and money at it thinking you just weren't doing it ENOUGH, or right. Some people never stop doing that.

The only way forward is to look at yourself directly. Consciously. You see the illusions for what they are when you truly see them and not through the concepts in your mind.

In almost all cases it means looking directly at the things we don't want to look at. Any true teacher in history and any good 'course' keeps pointing you back inside.

It doesn't get much more out of touch than trying to have it all done for you while you are asleep or by listening to some recording.

Brainwave meditation and stuff has been valuable for me but only when used in conscious sitting practice to keep looking more deeply inside.

ALL material like this is rooted in pain avoidance. Either the pain of what you don't want to see or the pain of having to do real inner work which is called inner work for a reason. It is the equivalent of a miracle weight loss pill. One day you accept you have to diet and exercise, and you do or you don't. Maybe your body is different and you have it harder than most - yeah, that sucks - but that's what it is. Maybe it takes you longer. So be it.

Again this is not saying everything like this is totally useless, but it is unless you are coming from the right place and using it as a way to look more deeply and honestly inside rather than as a fix so that you DONT have to do that.

PS- I think things like this can work for a few people sometimes if everything else is aligned - and so they genuinely think it works and that you're just doing it wrong if it doesn't.

I can't like this hard ENOUGH! :twisted:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:28 pm 
Site Admin

The Kidd!! wrote:
I can't like this hard ENOUGH! :twisted:
Fully agree.

Very nice post Flow83 :D

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:19 am 

Basically I started off with the program called Alpha Male, because I had to “build a foundation” in order to be able to do Sex Magnet. Both, Alpha and Sex Magnet were a six stage programs, which you’ll have to do for 6 months each (1 stage/month).

Alpha Male
The two first stages (months) were great and I had great and fast results, but the remaining time (last 4 stages) weren’t so great (motivation went down, socially I got worse). But I did experienced more leadership among other things.

But something hit me the days after I had completed the program. I started having very insecure behavior. Wasn’t able to hold eye contact and started speaking with a low voice with someone I would regard as “bossy” or maybe higher value.

So I went some weeks of subliminals all together and did some inner work. It mostly contained me thinking about what rules I will live by. An important one was: “I will never let anyone step over me”. I started to feel much better in every aspect. Motivation was back and much stronger than before. I was confident. Girls would react very nicely. Etc.

Sex Magnet 2.0
Then, I started Sex Magnet. Why? Well, there are many reasons.
I still wanted to get pursued by women and I guess I had the feeling that the result I was getting from real inner work wasn’t enough and/or would be long-lasting.

I was inspired by the guys who had had success with the program.
The urge to throw good “money” (read: time and energy) after bad.

So when I started this one, I felt really bad. “But the days I listen to the program I feel like a shadow of my old self, without being able to have deep thoughts, without wanting to do anything in particular, without real goals and motivation. Soulless - that would be the one word that can describe the feeling perfectly.”

So I did it up to the middle of stage 2 and decided to call it quits. The reasons were again many:
- I didn’t experience any noteworthy results, not to mention all the negative effects.
- I didn’t want to use it for all that time and then regret it, just like Alpha.
- I started to understand (the maker of the subs said it, actually) that you have to do the subs for 3 years, before the results are permanent. First of all, I don’t want to be on these subs for that long and secondly, I don’t know if it might even take longer.
- I started having the believing (very early on) that even if it works like crazy, I will still know that it’s not me, but the subs that should have the credit. I think that feeling would have driven me crazy ultimately forcing me to do some real inner work.

Last edited by The GK on Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:47 am, edited 2 times in total.