Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:07 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Being by your Mother
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:53 am 

Well, today was my 1st day back at class in over 6 months and it was refreshing to be around people with so much energy. After my first class I ended up hanging out with a girl from class (we smoked some mary jane and chilled). I had a 50/50 feeling of laid back guy & a bitch inside. I'm going WTF afterward! "Where's my raw fucking side??"

I got home and I got to thinking. Being raised by my mom was a downer for my game (don't get me wrong it can also be a plus at times). The downer being that the way I was raised was: don't take advantage of woman; woman is a blessing (pedestal bs), do not treat girls badly. And the latter of the three is the one I seem to have mixed in sex with. I feel bad when I have a one night stand, and it's no coincidence that many if not all of my one night flirts have been me being either intoxicated to the brink of being ridiculous drunk or just enough to get there. I have "hang-ups" on sex; fucking BLOWS!!!!!!!!!!! :evil:

I'm looking at this girl that I find attractive (nice boobies :D ) and I can feel I'm TRYING to be respectful, kind, blah, blah, BLAH! Then, being high I went into thinker mode and consciously went to control how I carried myself (that never feels fucking good, because your doing the opposite of natural ((pua shit))).

After that thought of being raised by my mom entirely (rhetorically speaking; but definitely mostly my mom). I love her, but she was a manipulated man; my poor pops probably had his balls shredded, but I'm not sure & I don't want to know. Anyways, I wondered how I would be if a man raised me and I had that side of me come out.

Just a thought, because my pimp tight game is struggling.

How do you guys feel, has being raised by a woman hindered your pimp tight game?

Post subject: Re: Being by your Mother
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:09 am 

Yep...that's why you're here. You can't change the past...so stop soaking in it. Do what NEEDS to be done...the answers are all over the damn place in here. :geek:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:26 pm 
TheDude wrote:
Well, today was my 1st day back at class in over 6 months and it was refreshing to be around people with so much energy. After my first class I ended up hanging out with a girl from class (we smoked some mary jane and chilled). I had a 50/50 feeling of laid back guy & a bitch inside. I'm going WTF afterward! "Where's my raw fucking side??"

I got home and I got to thinking. Being raised by my mom was a downer for my game (don't get me wrong it can also be a plus at times). The downer being that the way I was raised was: don't take advantage of woman; woman is a blessing (pedestal bs), do not treat girls badly. And the latter of the three is the one I seem to have mixed in sex with. I feel bad when I have a one night stand, and it's no coincidence that many if not all of my one night flirts have been me being either intoxicated to the brink of being ridiculous drunk or just enough to get there. I have "hang-ups" on sex; fucking BLOWS!!!!!!!!!!! :evil:

I'm looking at this girl that I find attractive (nice boobies :D ) and I can feel I'm TRYING to be respectful, kind, blah, blah, BLAH! Then, being high I went into thinker mode and consciously went to control how I carried myself (that never feels fucking good, because your doing the opposite of natural ((pua shit))).

After that thought of being raised by my mom entirely (rhetorically speaking; but definitely mostly my mom). I love her, but she was a manipulated man; my poor pops probably had his balls shredded, but I'm not sure & I don't want to know. Anyways, I wondered how I would be if a man raised me and I had that side of me come out.

Just a thought, because my pimp tight game is struggling.

How do you guys feel, has being raised by a woman hindered your pimp tight game?
QUIT WEED OR QUIT THINKING THAT YOUR THOUGHTS MEAN A DAMN THING WHEN YOU'RE HIGH.

Just enjoy the part about chilling with the bitch and start thinking that you're cool with not getting anything extra.

When you get to that point you'll see what I mean.

God bless the "intangible" commodities that facilitate material wealth. :)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:46 pm 

I don't agree with rkd. Weed definitely isn't a problem, nor will it make you insecure out of nowhere. Before I came here, I was just as insecure around people high as I was sober. It's just that my doubts/fears became amplified when I dwelled on negative thoughts.

And I don't really believe it was the fact that I was a mama's boy that led to me being pussy whipped. I'd say it was more of my parent's philosophy that they imprinted on me. They always wanted me to think of others, never ever disrespect anybody else. Anytime I chimed in with something that I wanted to do in a group, I'd be called out as selfish, arrogant and disrespectful. Shit, I still feel kind of guilty saying no to a girl.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:25 pm 
moose35 wrote:
I don't agree with rkd. Weed definitely isn't a problem, nor will it make you insecure out of nowhere. Before I came here, I was just as insecure around people high as I was sober. It's just that my doubts/fears became amplified when I dwelled on negative thoughts.
mirror.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:03 pm 

moose35 wrote:
It's just that my doubts/fears became amplified when I dwelled on negative thoughts.

This is my thought exactly. Weed isn't a bad thing at all. What it does for me beside chill is realize that my insecurities and negative talk only intensifies when high. Weed for me intensifies my awareness of myself as a whole (emotions, body, thoughts).

For the pussy-whipped part I just feel that being raised by your mom mostly she would have the interest of other woman in raising you. She wants to produce "the perfect man for a woman" (caring, nice, generous, polite, and treats a girl like an angel, even though their shits stanks like ours :lol:). But, I am seeing that a man like the one described above usually just gets walked on and used.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:29 pm 

TheDude wrote:
moose35 wrote:
It's just that my doubts/fears became amplified when I dwelled on negative thoughts.

This is my thought exactly. Weed isn't a bad thing at all. What it does for me beside chill is realize that my insecurities and negative talk only intensifies when high. Weed for me intensifies my awareness of myself as a whole (emotions, body, thoughts).

For the pussy-whipped part I just feel that being raised by your mom mostly she would have the interest of other woman in raising you. She wants to produce "the perfect man for a woman" (caring, nice, generous, polite, and treats a girl like an angel, even though their shits stanks like ours :lol:). But, I am seeing that a man like the one described above usually just gets walked on and used.

Yeah man. I'd say, for me, it was like my subconscious thoughts came alive and were overwhelming when they were negative. It almost never happened, but when it did, it was uncomfortable. One example I'd give is after a smoke session, I chose to walk home instead of calling a cab. I'm a little scared of the dark. When I was high though, I was fucking terrified.

It works the opposite way though too. I almost melt from pleasure when I eat cheesecake or pizza when I'm high. And almost crack a rib when I watch Family Guy.

And I definitely agree with what you said about being the "perfect man". What's funny is that they mean well, but the mindset fucks us over a lot.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:34 am 

moose35 wrote:
It works the opposite way though too. I almost melt from pleasure when I eat cheesecake or pizza when I'm high. And almost crack a rib when I watch Family Guy.
It sure does work the opposite way too. I feel as though I can use mary jane as a tool to dig deeper, although I prefer to be sober and do this sort of work, but it can help find things you are unaware of.

Yeah, they probably have good intentions, but good intentions don't always produce good results. I just finished reading The Manipulated Man, have you? ( I vouch for it 100%).

Side note: I see your a Knicks fan; they grabbed a win today vs. MIL

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:38 pm 

TheDude wrote:

It sure does work the opposite way too. I feel as though I can use mary jane as a tool to dig deeper, although I prefer to be sober and do this sort of work, but it can help find things you are unaware of.

Yeah, they probably have good intentions, but good intentions don't always produce good results. I just finished reading The Manipulated Man, have you? ( I vouch for it 100%).

I've found out a lot of things about myself and made many insights that I don't think I would have if I hadn't taken a rip or hit beforehand.

I didn't finish reading the book, only got about halfway. I didn't get the whole "Oh shit" feeling like most people here got - it was more of this feeling that I knew this was the truth deep, deep down, but know I realize it consciously. I felt more relieved and satisfied than angry or cheated, because know I know the truth and can move on. I wasn't even that pissed off at women after reading it, just a little bit, and even that has passed. It is what it is.

And yes, huge huge win against the Bucks. This season has been more of a roller-coaster than anything in Disneyland will ever be, but they look like they're finally starting to gather momentum going into the playoffs. Carmelo Anthony is the fucking man, by the way. Those 2 threes in the 4th quarter and overtime against the Bulls were transcendental.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:48 pm 

moose35 wrote:
TheDude wrote:

I've found out a lot of things about myself and made many insights that I don't think I would have if I hadn't taken a rip or hit beforehand.

I didn't finish reading the book, only got about halfway. I didn't get the whole "Oh shit" feeling like most people here got - it was more of this feeling that I knew this was the truth deep, deep down, but know I realize it consciously. I felt more relieved and satisfied than angry or cheated, because know I know the truth and can move on. I wasn't even that pissed off at women after reading it, just a little bit, and even that has passed. It is what it is.

And yes, huge huge win against the Bucks. This season has been more of a roller-coaster than anything in Disneyland will ever be, but they look like they're finally starting to gather momentum going into the playoffs. Carmelo Anthony is the fucking man, by the way. Those 2 threes in the 4th quarter and overtime against the Bulls were transcendental.
How's Lin been doing? Turnovers lessening yet?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:15 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:

How's Lin been doing? Turnovers lessening yet?
He's out until the 2nd round of the playoffs (if they get there), he had to get knee surgery a couple of days ago. He was improving everything, even his turnovers, until he got injured. Which isn't great, because aside from Shumpert, the team has absolutely no point guards. I honestly think I could do a better job then Mike Bibby is right now. Shit, they can let me miss 3s and get burned by N.B.A calliber players on defense for free.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:19 pm 

moose35 wrote:
Those 2 threes in the 4th quarter and overtime against the Bulls were transcendental.
He was feeling it that game! It should have been point & match if Rose could have dropped one of his two free throws. Who do you see in the Finals? This is one of the best seasons I've kept track off; so many teams have a shot at going far.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:57 pm 

TheDude wrote:
moose35 wrote:
Those 2 threes in the 4th quarter and overtime against the Bulls were transcendental.
He was feeling it that game! It should have been point & match if Rose could have dropped one of his two free throws. Who do you see in the Finals? This is one of the best seasons I've kept track off; so many teams have a shot at going far.
Yep, it's been crazy with the lockout-shortened season.

I agree with everybody in the media saying the Thunder will win the West, but San Antonio is getting slept on. They're crazy good and have practically been resting their team to keep them fresh for the playoffs. So either the Spurs or Thunder there.

The East is Miami's to lose. If it isn't Miami, then I'm hoping for New York to pull off the major upset. They have the talent. No way Chicago wins it though.

Oh yeah, and the Lakers...and the Celtics. Damn, it really is wide open 8-)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:58 am 

moose35 wrote:
TheDude wrote:
moose35 wrote:
Yep, it's been crazy with the lockout-shortened season.

I agree with everybody in the media saying the Thunder will win the West, but San Antonio is getting slept on. They're crazy good and have practically been resting their team to keep them fresh for the playoffs. So either the Spurs or Thunder there.

The East is Miami's to lose. If it isn't Miami, then I'm hoping for New York to pull off the major upset. They have the talent. No way Chicago wins it though.

Oh yeah, and the Lakers...and the Celtics. Damn, it really is wide open 8-)

Thunder does have the fire power, but I've been telling my friends on the court...Spurs can come up. Although there not the funnest to watch they have: chemistry, talent, and team work.

Miami can be up there, but I'd rather not see them in the finals. I'm rooting for KG and the Celtics; still alive after their kill on Miami. I haven't watched the Knicks enough to see their talent. Will they have everyone back by the playoffs?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:49 pm 

TheDude wrote:

Thunder does have the fire power, but I've been telling my friends on the court...Spurs can come up. Although there not the funnest to watch they have: chemistry, talent, and team work.

Miami can be up there, but I'd rather not see them in the finals. I'm rooting for KG and the Celtics; still alive after their kill on Miami. I haven't watched the Knicks enough to see their talent. Will they have everyone back by the playoffs?
Oooo I hate the Celtics, especially KG and Pierce. But that's because I'm a Knicks fan and they've broken my heart way too many times. I can imagine they could be fun to root for, kind of a last hurrah for them.

Everybody except Lin will be back for the playoffs. If Melo and Amar'e Stoudemire mesh in time, it'll be a fun playoffs.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:10 pm 
Site Admin

Your MOM!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:30 pm 

Dali wrote:
Your MOM!
Yo momma's so fat, she bleeds pancake syrup! :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:32 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Dali wrote:
Your MOM!
Yo momma's so fat, she bleeds pancake syrup! :mrgreen:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:35 pm 
Site Admin

Ooooh... Momma jokes.

Your mother's so fat, the bitch needs Thomas Guide to find her asshole!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:53 pm 

Yo mama's so dumb, she thought 'dual-income family' meant that yo daddy had two jobs. :geek: