Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:30 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 3:41 am 
My youtube account videos, not deleting my downloaded videos (SNSD, Nicole, Palmy, etc.) Because I still enjoy watching them.
And I've found other cool asian artists.
Perhaps, still getting emotional while watching them, I think it's a good way to purge the soul.

I'm grateful, because as I say if I'd never known Rion stuff, then I wouldn't be here knowing other methods for personal development.

But I don't know if I want to promote Rion's bussiness.

What would you do?

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 10:54 am 

I would say to leave it, I don't like Rion that much either anymore But he did show me the path
and what natural alphas are- So for that I'm grateful to him....

I would not help him promote his business but I'm leaving the youtube videos the way they are
and if other people find Rion as a byproduct of seeing my videos then I don't mind....

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 10:48 am 
Site Admin

El-Chameleon wrote:
What would you do?
I would do what I felt like doing

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 5:32 am 
Quote:
Yes Peregrinus, following your heart it's a good advise. I don't know why women are indecisive. it's supposed they're more emotional.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:28 am 

El-Chameleon wrote:
Quote:
Yes Peregrinus, following your heart it's a good advise. I don't know why women are indecisive. it's supposed they're more emotional.
They are indecisive BECAUSE they are more emotional. Decisiveness is a trait based on logic.

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:01 am 
Yes, you're right Kidd.

It's just that women say they follow their hearts to make their decisions, but western women are turning on rational creatures (like men) on their way to "equality". So they're becoming more indecisive. :?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:06 pm 

El-Chameleon wrote:
Yes, you're right Kidd.

It's just that women say they follow their hearts to make their decisions, but western women are turning on rational creatures (like men) on their way to "equality". So they're becoming more indecisive. :?
Oh yeah...BIG time. They don't even really know what they want anymore. It's really a sad state of affairs.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:14 pm 
Site Admin

The Kidd!! wrote:
They don't even really know what they want anymore.
I really believe they never did.

They knew what everyone else/society/family and friends told them that they should want. They are now doubting that and are so left in this void of 'what do I really want?'.

There is a lot of wisdom in the phrase 'women like to be LEAD', 'LEAD the women you are with' etc.

First of all, it removes responsibility from them, all women like this. Shit, most people like this - men and women.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:19 pm 

peregrinus wrote:
The Kidd!! wrote:
They don't even really know what they want anymore.
I really believe they never did.

They knew what everyone else/society/family and friends told them that they should want. They are now doubting that and are so left in this void of 'what do I really want?'.

There is a lot of wisdom in the phrase 'women like to be LEAD', 'LEAD the women you are with' etc.

First of all, it removes responsibility from them, all women like this. Shit, most people like this - men and women.
Haha...I like it myself. That's what I did like about my time in the military...all I had to do was what I was told. I might not have liked it most of the time, but I never had to try to figure out what to do next...it was always laid out for me.

Nowadays, most women NEED to be lead...the problem comes from convincing them of this. They are so into equality and independence that they don't understand that "submitting to your man" is not a bad or negative thing. It is really quite ridiculous.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:24 pm 
Site Admin

The Kidd!! wrote:
They are so into equality and independence that they don't understand that "submitting to your man" is not a bad or negative thing. It is really quite ridiculous.
They, from my experience tend to think that 'submitting' is a sign of weakness and something they should not do. They say they think it will make them unhappy and powerless.

However!

Once they have tried it they find quite the opposite, that it is liberating, empowering and they end up much much happier and content with life. This is where society has sold them a dud in my view.

-

Rarely you will come across a woman who 'gets it' and tests you, then once she is confident in you are who you are, she will freely and willingly enter this state without any delay.. They are gems that should be taken care of and treated with respect (not too much, but enough).

[NOTE: not being forced to submit, or co-erced, freely submitting]

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:21 pm 

peregrinus wrote:
The Kidd!! wrote:
They are so into equality and independence that they don't understand that "submitting to your man" is not a bad or negative thing. It is really quite ridiculous.
They, from my experience tend to think that 'submitting' is a sign of weakness and something they should not do. They say they think it will make them unhappy and powerless.

However!

Once they have tried it they find quite the opposite, that it is liberating, empowering and they end up much much happier and content with life. This is where society has sold them a dud in my view.

-

Rarely you will come across a woman who 'gets it' and tests you, then once she is confident in you are who you are, she will freely and willingly enter this state without any delay.. They are gems that should be taken care of and treated with respect (not too much, but enough).

[NOTE: not being forced to submit, or co-erced, freely submitting]
Once again we are in complete agreement. 8-)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:37 pm 

peregrinus wrote:
However!

You know I found from my experience that sometimes women try it, feel good\ find it liberating but they still bounce back to their old 'thinking habits' (what society has told them).

Same goes from natural character: I have had two specific women that I was able to bring out their natural character\feminine energy that was suppressed. If I took pictures of them you would see how happy it made them feel. But after a while they bounced back to their old ways- being masculine and thinking like a man. :mrgreen:

I know the pressure of society\ social conditioning is very strong and often women will fall back into it. I think here comes the geography factor again....
If you live in an area that the social conditioning of women to be like men is not that strong, then you can help a women be a woman again. But if you live in an area that encourages
women to be like men- it would be hard for most women not to bounce back to their old ways....

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:04 am 

I completely agree with this, women are such indecisive creatures the one I've been getting some from I basically make all the decisions I tell her what to I come up with the ideas, like she wanted to do something for her birthday and she asked me what were some ideas.

So since I was working that day I decided for her to make a picnic so we can spend the day outside together in beautiful weather we both enjoyed it very much.

I like leading but its also still not comfortable yet I guess I still have more inner work to do I still feel lost when in this position but I won't let her know that. I will stand strong she inspires to be strong which is why I must continue down this path to aquire strength needed to keep us both happy