Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:57 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:59 am 

So I got a new hobby and maybe work in the future.. And I found out root of most of my frustrations thanks to it.
Progress. I have to see progress in everything. To see how things go well or not, what needs to be done, if it's needed to wait etc.
I just can't stand not knowing what's happening. If there's progress. Not knowing for sure what to do.

You guys only give me advice, which I appreciate and, but it confuses me more and more. I'm not sure why am I writing this.

Lately with girls, it's been like this - I don't know what the hell I'm doing.. I fail to cherry pick what they are saying, I was so good at it, that was my advantage. It's like I'm passive, suddenly.. I don't even get friendzoned, I fail to see chances and don't even do anything

It's as if all of my eXperiences are just uselles.
Is this normal ? where does this lead ? what am I supposed to do ?

I don't want to avoid my frustration or hide it, I want to confront it and do something about it, not try to fake it doesn't bother me while doing something to stop thinking about it.

[ img ]

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:27 am 
Site Admin

How I see personal progress:

First, I have to remove the ALL the old plants and bushes that I don't want (empty the belief/emotion cup) in order to see the soil I will work on.
Then I have to take proper care of the soil, preparing it where I will plant a seed of my election, I'm not even preocupied if it will became a tree or the birds that will stand in this tree, not even rushed if it will become a tree at all, no expectations whatsoever. I'm just pouring water when I can and then; I let the sun, the earth and the seed, do the job as allways have been.

Some people let the bushes grown so tall until they cannot see nothing.

That's not passive my friend.

P.D.: Cutesy dog, I want one of those. :D
P.D.2: Also review and "understand" your signature form time to time.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:01 am 

I'm also frustrated because I ran out of options. On dating sites there are no girls left in my nor neighbor towns, I wrote to each I liked.. And the only women I'm comunicating at real life at regular basis are my mother a the girl I wrote the other thread.
I'm aggresive like all the time, because I did what I could and it wasn't enough.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:02 pm 

you need a break man. to assess your self.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:11 pm 

Prodigy wrote:
How ? I'm always thinking about how I can do something to better my situation.. I was born this way

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:38 pm 

fufe wrote:
How ? I'm always thinking about how I can do something to better my situation.. I was born this way
saying I was born this way means you don't want to take responsibility and change.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:03 pm 
Fufe, what would it feel like to never have another woman ever again? What would it feel like to never be able to satisfy the wanting of women? I've been asking myself these types of questions lately. At first they seem depressing but then there's a sense of freedom. This site is called Natural Freedom . Freedom from what?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:06 pm 

Freedom from strong wants that are perceived as needs. :geek:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:09 pm 

fufe wrote:
Prodigy wrote:
I tell you all the time. you are a better artist than I am. unless you don't want to do anything art related, build your skill, or build on your strength. sit yourself down and think. relax your mind. think. ask yourself questions. what am I good at? you may be surprised to find out how much things you can do. you have the internet. learn about digital art. you never know. graphic artist are needed everyday. you mentioned before that you have some type of illness ( please refresh my memory ;) ) great men throughout history have overcome debilitating illnesses to be who they wanted to be. as sniper said , saying things like the above is only a cop out. all the things in your head was conditioned there after a while. you ever saw that Movie Bubble Boy. watch it. it may inspire you

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:08 pm 
Site Admin

fufe wrote:
I'm also frustrated because I ran out of options. On dating sites there are no girls left in my nor neighbor towns, I wrote to each I liked..
Read this again and again.

Now describe to me the falsehood in the above quote?
fufe wrote:
And the only women I'm comunicating at real life at regular basis are my mother a the girl I wrote the other thread.
Why is this fustrating you?

What do you think these other women will give you?

What is it that you are missing?

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:47 pm 

@Prodigy you misunderstood me.. I have numerous things now I lke to do. You see there's a guy my mother knows for long time and I'm helping him with communicating with UK and US people, since he doesn't know english and wants to expand his bussines - And I like it. And in the future it may bring me money, so it's great.
I also started doing things I've been told I'm good at - first I started rapping, practicing eminem's songs (well pieces, it's hard on breathing to rap whole song really) and most importantly I started writing - Small fairy tales, for now.

writing is the most liberating thing I've experienced, ever. I put my frustrations in it and it lifts the weight of my chest, almost literally. I wrote books even when I was little fufe

It's just I remember my situation with girls, no options and I feel like shit

@Peregrinus
I wrote every girl I liked and responded to every girl that sent me message - That's bad ? Should I wrote girls I'm not attracted to at all...

well just today when we were out, girl I've seen twice so far showed up too. And Peregrinus I don't know what it is.. It's just I listen to them speak, and I feel good. I guess I like the different energy or something. And also they talk about different topics than cars, motorcycles and politics, I'm tired of those.

But yeah I admit it frustrates me that I can't imagine I can meet girls here anymore, since it looks to me like used all the options

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:58 pm 

Quote:
But yeah I admit it frustrates me that I can't imagine I can meet girls here anymore, since it looks to me like used all the options
wat :?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:12 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Quote:
small towns ? :|

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:30 pm 

fufe wrote:
The Kidd!! wrote:
Quote:
small towns ? :|
I think what The Kidd was saying why would you get frustrated about not having females in town you should be working on being your own best friend so you don't need the company of these simple shallow bitches. I believed Peregrinus said it best, peoples hearts should be like the trees life would be a lot simpler that way.

Here is the link: http://www.naturalfreedom.info/viewtopi ... 843#p11843

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:36 am 
Site Admin

This comment has zero irony:

Maybe you should take a long long steady visit to the matrix (PUA community), and enjoy the steak while you systematically learn to hunt the prey.
It would be a shame though.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:51 pm 

Ok..
I can't find a job, they tell me I don't have enough experience most of the times. Tesco is full, I asked there again. My mother is thinking about suicide because of the financial situation. My father has no money either. Situation with girls is fucked. when I'm with someone I don't know what to talk about, my mind is blank. Nothing in my life works. That's why I'm so frustrated, I'd like something to work in my life. I've done what I could and it hasn't been enough.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:55 pm 

Well geez no wonder why you're so messed up...your household is my worst nightmare: A browbeaten father and an overbearing yet entitled mother. Imma pray for you. :(

NO SARCASM :ugeek:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:12 pm 

fufe wrote:
Ok..
I can't find a job, they tell me I don't have enough experience most of the times. Tesco is full, I asked there again. My mother is thinking about suicide because of the financial situation. My father has no money either. Situation with girls is fucked. when I'm with someone I don't know what to talk about, my mind is blank. Nothing in my life works. That's why I'm so frustrated, I'd like something to work in my life. I've done what I could and it hasn't been enough.
I'm not sure if my words will fall on deaf ears but I will try anyway you shouldn't give up this kind of adversity is what will make a man. Remember if doesn't kill you it only make you stronger keep going uphill in this thing we call life soon you still stand at the top. I liked Mooses signature you should take it take to heart.

Somebody once told me the definition of hell: During the last day on Earth, the person you have become will meet the person you could have become.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:07 am 

Even though I didn't have the exact same situation that you did, I've gone through some very tough times in my life as well. So I don't want to sound harsh, but in the end, worrying about all this will not make a difference. It's tough to do because we were taught to worry, lest we come off as a careless person, but only action can fix this. You say you're an artist? Start working on that, even if it won't bring any money right away. I had to do some translations for free in order to establish my name so translations and english-language lessons come to me and I have job opportunities. Tesco isn't hiring? We had the same situation here, so the solution was to go to all other supermarket chains, and end up working at a call center, which I hated. But it brought me money and it needed to be done, so I didn't really worry about it.

So I'd say trust yourself that you'll make the right moves and start making them. Once you get that trust and love for yourself back, talking to girls will be simple.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:01 pm 

I can't imagine how you must feel, things look pretty tough for you.

As far as options go I can tell of this website www.meetup.com find a meet up group that surround your interests and there you can meet men and women who have similar interests.

Hope you get through this tought time, whenever I'm going through a difficult time I ask myself this question "despite everything, can I handle this situation?" I always get the same answer, what answer do you get?