Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Fri Oct 23, 2020 12:26 pm

All times are UTC+01:00




Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2 3 4 »
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Natural Grounding
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 3:44 am 
Quote:
Remember he wrote that he paid Paul Janka to coach him in Barcelona?
he wrote on the forum shortly afterwards something like: 'Paul is the King of social alphas and pradas and I'm the king of international dating'
BTW, I wrote the e-mail asking about Paul Janka, I was really upset, because at some point he talks and talks against PUA's and then suddenly he was saying great things about one. So he used my e-mail message to "clarify" that.


Top
   
 
 Post subject: Re: Natural Grounding
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 3:51 am 
Quote:
I'm all about taming the shrews, brother
:?:

Sorry, I don't get it.

I'm not a native English speaker, even sometimes I have to search words on the dictionary :oops:
And I was in England just for 3 months, and that was some years ago, and..... That's all. :)


Top
   
 
 Post subject: Re: Natural Grounding
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 4:22 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 02, 2010 6:49 am
Posts: 5077
El-Chameleon wrote:
Quote:
I'm all about taming the shrews, brother
:?:

Sorry, I don't get it.

I'm not a native English speaker, even sometimes I have to search words on the dictionary :oops:
And I was in England just for 3 months, and that was some years ago, and..... That's all. :)
Via Wikipedia:

The Taming of the Shrew is a comedy by William Shakespeare, believed to have been written between 1590 and 1594. It was published in 1623.

The main plot depicts the courtship of Petruchio, a gentleman of Verona, and Katherina, the headstrong, obdurate shrew. Initially, Katherina is an unwilling participant in the relationship, but Petruchio tempers her with various psychological torments — the "taming" — until she is an obedient bride. The sub-plot features a competition between the suitors of Katherina's more tractable sister, Bianca.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope this helps! :mrgreen:

_________________
EVERYTHING in life is conditional...EVERYTHING. :ugeek:


Top
   
 
 Post subject: Re: Natural Grounding
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 5:19 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:32 pm
Posts: 1050
Location: The Real World
I d natural grounding to remind myself about certain qualities to feel for when I'm out interacting with women but that's when I feel like it I don't do it very often

_________________
~There's weakness in the hearts of all humans are you afraid to acknowledge yours... ~
Mr. Todo


Top
   
 
 Post subject: Re: Natural Grounding
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 6:40 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:54 am
Posts: 3614
Location: The unknown
El-Chameleon wrote:
@ Shay
How do you Know Kindred was a top PUA? I'm not telling you're lying, just want to know.

I've read some Marcus's posts, and I've read some things from different guys teaching in the seduction community (PUA's and naturals), and I read almost the same concepts.
Kindred mentioned on one of his posts that he was already a PUA who had success with women, he just wanted to take things to the next level.

I also know that a lot of the stuff Marcus wrote on realm are things that I have already heard from other teachers and saw similar things on Zan's forum, Brent's forum or other forums.
But try telling that to the dorks on realm who whorship him and coronated him as their new Guru. Even though he left realm ages ago they just keep circling around his old posts, talking in his name But not getting any results themselves.....

_________________
"a sniper is the worst romancer, he never makes the first move"


Top
   
 
 Post subject: Re: Natural Grounding
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 8:07 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:14 am
Posts: 1879
Shay wrote:
I have no Asians and no latinas

you guys are lucky
Come to my city sometime dude. :D

_________________
"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."


Top
   
 
 Post subject: Re: Natural Grounding
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 9:43 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:17 am
Posts: 321
Location: Switzerland
Shay wrote:
Kindred mentioned on one of his posts that he was already a PUA who had success with women, he just wanted to take things to the next level.

I also know that a lot of the stuff Marcus wrote on realm are things that I have already heard from other teachers and saw similar things on Zan's forum, Brent's forum or other forums.
But try telling that to the dorks on realm who whorship him and coronated him as their new Guru. Even though he left realm ages ago they just keep circling around his old posts, talking in his name But not getting any results themselves.....
Well, I must admit that the Mr.Marcus posts are STILL the most valuable topics in the Relm forum. His concept is THE one but he didn't make it applyable. I'm thankful for Marcus, he wrote so much and wanted to help the other people to get where he was aswell but he couldn't say what to do. One of the only things he had was his affirmation "I don't want anything from anybode, never" which is a bad one. I did it daily for minutes for weeks. Its a negative affirmation and there's nothing concrete in that affirmation so things won't change at all and you won't change at all when you only do that affirmation.

I don't think that we can't blame the people (include me here too back then) who really read the Marcus stuff over and over and want to not want anymore. Said in other words: Natural Grounding is, for the very most guys, not the magical key to success with women and success in life. Some didn't even get emotional or find an access. NG is cool to have a good time, to reconditione yourself to another, unmasked picture of women but it won't bring you the attention from women you're looking for.

Oh my... While writing this post I realised something: Remember guys the Natural Awakening Forum. It basically was a natural Grounding forum. almost everyone did grounding, when someone had problems, the answer was "Just do your grounding". I even attached to most of my posts a "Keep on grounding" at the end.

Now I realise how much I myself have benefited from the fall of the old forum, really. Away from that dogmativ Natural Grounding stuff (not the grounding himself but the worshipping of it as a goddess...).

@ Create: When you left the old forum I was kind of disappointed about you, I must admit. But now I understand you COMPLETELY. I mean staying in a forum where all the guys only tell you "Just keep natural grounding" and you don't get any positive aspects from it for months would be really daft.

I'm really thankful for that forum and all the guys here, we're closer, as a community, to what we aim for than ever :)


Top
   
 
 Post subject: Re: Natural Grounding
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 10:10 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:54 am
Posts: 3614
Location: The unknown
Vegano wrote:
Well, I must admit that the Mr.Marcus posts are STILL the most valuable topics in the Relm forum. His concept is THE one but he didn't make it applyable. I'm thankful for Marcus, he wrote so much and wanted to help the other people to get where he was aswell but he couldn't say what to do. One of the only things he had was his affirmation "I don't want anything from anybode, never" which is a bad one. I did it daily for minutes for weeks. Its a negative affirmation and there's nothing concrete in that affirmation so things won't change at all and you won't change at all when you only do that affirmation.

I don't think that we can't blame the people (include me here too back then) who really read the Marcus stuff over and over and want to not want anymore. Said in other words: Natural Grounding is, for the very most guys, not the magical key to success with women and success in life. Some didn't even get emotional or find an access. NG is cool to have a good time, to reconditione yourself to another, unmasked picture of women but it won't bring you the attention from women you're looking for.

Oh my... While writing this post I realised something: Remember guys the Natural Awakening Forum. It basically was a natural Grounding forum. almost everyone did grounding, when someone had problems, the answer was "Just do your grounding". I even attached to most of my posts a "Keep on grounding" at the end.

Now I realise how much I myself have benefited from the fall of the old forum, really. Away from that dogmativ Natural Grounding stuff (not the grounding himself but the worshipping of it as a goddess...).

@ Create: When you left the old forum I was kind of disappointed about you, I must admit. But now I understand you COMPLETELY. I mean staying in a forum where all the guys only tell you "Just keep natural grounding" and you don't get any positive aspects from it for months would be really daft.

I'm really thankful for that forum and all the guys here, we're closer, as a community, to what we aim for than ever :)

Vegano, I like your energy and I'm learning a lot from you all the time. :)

I know I sounded very often like a broken record when I kept repeating that: doing affirmations like: 'I don't want anything from anyone' or 'just do natural grounding' is not the answer we are looking for....

If it worked: great, I would also be doing that but I noticed that guys were not getting any results with that advise but didn't want to admit it. It's the same with Zan's close students who are not making any progress but convince themselves that they are....

I didn't want guys to wake up in 2 or 3 years from now just to realize that they made no progress....

So by repeating myself over and over I was hoping that guys will wake up and snap out of it.
I really wanted to help, even if I seemed like a pain in the ass 8-)

_________________
"a sniper is the worst romancer, he never makes the first move"


Top
   
 
 Post subject: Re: Natural Grounding
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 10:33 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:17 am
Posts: 321
Location: Switzerland
:)

I'm thankful for that, Shay. I for myself thought "Screw all the ones who have doubts about the practical application of marcus's posts, I'm taking that road and I'll be where Marcus is." As months passed by, the Natural Awakening forum encouraged me again to go that path, with sentences like "Imagine where you are in five years if you keep natural grounding" :lol: And I thought "yes, thats it, I just have to stick with that".

Then the old forum fell and there was noone/nothing left that "enchanted" me with the "sweet success" ahead when I keep natural grounding and I had to find a real GROUND again ;) Then for a while I was kinda desperate and made the topic about the "Practical side of mr.marcus" where the answer was, oh surprise, just keep grounding...

Some weeks later I started to read some podcast transcriptions from Brent and almost at the same time, Libertine mentioned Jake and stopgivingafuck.com . Everything came at the right point I guess ;)


Top
   
 
 Post subject: Re: Natural Grounding
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 12:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:54 am
Posts: 3614
Location: The unknown
Vegano wrote:
:)

I'm thankful for that, Shay. I for myself thought "Screw all the ones who have doubts about the practical application of marcus's posts, I'm taking that road and I'll be where Marcus is." As months passed by, the Natural Awakening forum encouraged me again to go that path, with sentences like "Imagine where you are in five years if you keep natural grounding" :lol: And I thought "yes, thats it, I just have to stick with that".

Then the old forum fell and there was noone/nothing left that "enchanted" me with the "sweet success" ahead when I keep natural grounding and I had to find a real GROUND again ;) Then for a while I was kinda desperate and made the topic about the "Practical side of mr.marcus" where the answer was, oh surprise, just keep grounding...

Some weeks later I started to read some podcast transcriptions from Brent and almost at the same time, Libertine mentioned Jake and stopgivingafuck.com . Everything came at the right point I guess ;)
that's what I was hoping would happen to everyone, unfortunately some guys on realm are still stuck and don't seem to get it. When I try to tell them to wake up, they will go:
Oh but Marcus said this, Marcus said that, where is Marcus?
Or they are waiting for Rion to come out with the next best thing, while he is probably thinking: 'how can I squeeze more $$ from these broken guys who actualy beleived my marketing scam.'

And then there is Etienne who keeps talking about playing with chakras and always leaves blur posts on Rion's forum (with no real content) all pointing out to his website and his 'sexual gravity' ebook, like that's supposed to have all the answers.

He is also full of it

_________________
"a sniper is the worst romancer, he never makes the first move"


Top
   
 
 Post subject: Re: Natural Grounding
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 1:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 08, 2010 8:50 pm
Posts: 20
Location: West Sussex, UK
Lol there are no posts on Rions forum. The latest Etienne one is "Do men prefer natural or fake boobs".

It has become beyond a joke. I feel sorry for anyone who has paid $47, just for that one exciting post this month.


Top
   
 
 Post subject: Re: Natural Grounding
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 1:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:54 am
Posts: 3614
Location: The unknown
Number6 wrote:
Lol there are no posts on Rions forum. The latest Etienne one is "Do men prefer natural or fake boobs".

It has become beyond a joke. I feel sorry for anyone who has paid $47, just for that one exciting post this month.
:lol:
I just had a great belly laugh, It's sad but true...

I'm glad I ain't paying money for realm......

_________________
"a sniper is the worst romancer, he never makes the first move"


Top
   
 
 Post subject: Re: Natural Grounding
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 2:18 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:25 am
Posts: 49
The Kidd!! wrote:
It's hooey. :mrgreen:
Can you explain more why, The Kidd?


Top
   
 
 Post subject: Re: Natural Grounding
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 2:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:25 am
Posts: 49
Vegano wrote:
Thats why I only have contact with teachers who really want to help me (Jake from stopgivingafuck.com for example). Or have you ever heard of one giving phone coachings who talks to you for 2,5 hours and only charges for one?
Vegano,
can you tell more about Jake? did you buy his ebook? is it good?
how exactly it work to "not care what other think", like a repetitive reading of his book, sort of like affirmations?


Top
   
 
 Post subject: Re: Natural Grounding
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 2:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:25 am
Posts: 49
Shay wrote:
create wrote:
As Rion put it: 'you can do all the natural grounding in the world, but if you don't see it "live" with me, women may still be a fantasy instead of reality'. *cue sales pitch* ;) :lol:

add to it the fact that Rion is mostly successful in poor third world countries- where anyone can have success if you come as a western with means and wave a few dollars (or show high social status with 500$ boots and a luxury rented apartment - in Rion's case :lol: )

Remember he wrote that he paid Paul Janka to coach him in Barcelona?
he wrote on the forum shortly afterwards something like: 'Paul is the King of social alphas and pradas and I'm the king of international dating'

It's the same as saying: I can only do well in poor countries but if you want success in the west- Paul Janka is your man.
Not sure. I was in Thailand and I can say that women are different. You can totally sense that the energy are a whole world not the same that the women energies in western places.
And I had some "success" there. I do believe in the natural women attracted to "alpha men". Look Etienne, he seems a regular man and had more success there too. I don't think it was thank to his money, or because he is white.
But it's true that Rion maybe amplify it ! The big appartments, his clothes & tatoos, i'm sure it's playing for him, which sucks...
I'm really curious to know how would he do without all this.


Top
   
 
 Post subject: Re: Natural Grounding
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 2:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:25 am
Posts: 49
Yeah also the RELM forum seems dead!
Is it because we are all here now? lol
Plus, the monthly DVDs are now all about the same stuff.
Maybe it's good to repeat it every month, since there is no other "answer", but once you know it why not just apply yeah..


Top
   
 
 Post subject: Re: Natural Grounding
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 4:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:54 am
Posts: 3614
Location: The unknown
Naled wrote:
Not sure. I was in Thailand and I can say that women are different. You can totally sense that the energy are a whole world not the same that the women energies in western places.
And I had some "success" there. I do believe in the natural women attracted to "alpha men". Look Etienne, he seems a regular man and had more success there too. I don't think it was thank to his money, or because he is white.
But it's true that Rion maybe amplify it ! The big appartments, his clothes & tatoos, i'm sure it's playing for him, which sucks...
I'm really curious to know how would he do without all this.
Naled, the thing is that he teaches 'seduction' to people in the west so people want to see success in their own area and with women in their own culture.

Maybe one day I'll marry a Thai woman, who knows?
I know they are more friendly, open and feminine....

But in the meantime there is no reason we should not have more success in our area code.
I'm not going to Run away to Thailand everytime I get rejected (like Rion implies often we should do- if you read between the lines of his messages- that is his 'answer'...)

_________________
"a sniper is the worst romancer, he never makes the first move"


Top
   
 
 Post subject: Re: Natural Grounding
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 6:15 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:17 am
Posts: 321
Location: Switzerland
Naled wrote:
Vegano wrote:
Thats why I only have contact with teachers who really want to help me (Jake from stopgivingafuck.com for example). Or have you ever heard of one giving phone coachings who talks to you for 2,5 hours and only charges for one?
Vegano,
can you tell more about Jake? did you buy his ebook? is it good?
how exactly it work to "not care what other think", like a repetitive reading of his book, sort of like affirmations?
Hey Naled,

Yeah, I bought his e-book after the first coaching. Its a good book, 57 pages with lots of value. Most of it shows why we want certain stuff (women, money or anything else), what the consequences of that wanting are. And then he offers some practical exercises for every chapter. For 37 dollars, you really can't do much wrong ;)

But the phone coaching is more direct, direct to your own limiting beliefs and reasons of wanting women and other things. He guided me directly to the awareness why I do want success with women.

He recommends affirmations but they are just one tool of his repetoire. He basically teaches 2 important things: that you have to let go of your attachements (where he gives practical tipps) and that you have to practice accepting yourself completely (where he also gives practical advice like praising yourself constantly, changing your view on things etc.).

He shows and makes you aware that you have to want your freedom more than women or other stuff. Because happiness comes only from within, from yourself, not from women.

And the results, of course, of "not giving a fuck" are the fancy stories we heard from Mr.Marcus, Kindred, Brent and Jake himself, he has lots of experiences to tell you ;)


Top
   
 
 Post subject: Re: Natural Grounding
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 11:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:25 am
Posts: 49
Shay wrote:
Naled, the thing is that he teaches 'seduction' to people in the west so people want to see success in their own area and with women in their own culture.
Hmm he said that every woman has a natural character.
So we use examples of thai women to BRING OUT the natural part from the women of our own culture...
Hmm hope one day we will be able to know the real Truth though.

Ok Vegano, it seems interesting.
A lot of the answers which seems to be working all tend to deal with spirituality, or letting go, energy work, or don't giving a fuck, it's all an internal work which makes us peacful and attractive outside..
Maybe the harder but certainly the real and more solid, compared to any fake-fast promiting


Last edited by Naled on Sun May 16, 2010 11:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
   
 
 Post subject: Re: Natural Grounding
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 11:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:54 am
Posts: 3614
Location: The unknown
Naled wrote:
Hmm he said that every woman has a natural character.
So we use examples of thai women to BRING OUT the natural part from the women of our own culture...
Hmm hope one day we will be able to know the real Truth though.
He said a lot of things, I really advise you to move on. There is a limit to the effect NG will have in our area code.....

_________________
"a sniper is the worst romancer, he never makes the first move"


Top
   
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2 3 4 »

All times are UTC+01:00


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to: 

cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited