Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:40 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2 3 4
 Post subject: Re: Natural Grounding
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 1:25 pm 

I agree with you Morgul.

I've seen some crazy stuff happen in the last year and stuff continues to happen even though I've gained some weight and have been slacking of a bit with grounding in the last month (although I'm desperate to get back).

Also I'm very certain that Rion's and other guys success with Thai women is not due to social status. Here is the reason why.

I met my ex-girlfriend from Thailand in a university in the UK. If it were down to social status I don't think I would have had a chance to her. If she wanted someone with high social status all she had to do was go to one of the many student night clubs in the area. There are plenty of cool guys there I'm sure.

Everywhere I go in London women from Thailand, Poland, The Philippines, Czech Republic are just more open. outgoing. flirty etc, not just with me but with my friends to. I'm sure it's nothing to do with social status because I'm like the 10,000th man they have seeing that day.

I'm also having more success with english women to but I'm not focused on that so much because I'm dating a woman now and I'm spending quite a bit of time with her.

The first success I had with women was in San Francisco, a city that has a lot of women who are getting in touch with their authentic selves through self-help, mediation etc. It was like a door opened that was never there before. If it were due to social status then again I would have had no chance. There are lots of rich millionaires in SF, if it were down to social status these guys would smoke me.

Also both times I went to Thailand in 04 and 06 crazy shit happened when I got back into the Uk. I wasn't expecting it, hell in 04 I never heard of self improvement with women and I was quite skinny and very socially awkward but crazy stuff happened to me. In 06 I was playing around with some community stuff although I wasn't really trying to get anywhere due to being in a relationship. I certainly wasn't watching Palmy but more crazy stuff happened.

I think natural grounding is a lot like affirmations and "sending love" (new meditation I'm learning from Klaus Joehle). Actually Klaus talks about this very thing. If you think it won't work then it won't work. If you think that it will then it will. Jakes talks about this in his ebook and gives some excellent analogies.

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 1:30 pm 
Site Admin

Morgul wrote:
I know how much I've suffered, I know where I've been, drowning in tears considering hopeless loneliness as my reality and future, and I've also not shared that very much with you. Only I know how much I've improved, and I have absolute unwillingness to say something untrue to me, unless it's an affirmation and I could point it anytime.

I've suffered to view women differently from all my male friends since I recall. I've suffered for not having people with whom I could share my feelings without being considered from another planet.

And you know what? It is ALL being worthy. I still would never change my life, my past, my experiences, my personality, my abilities, with any other's one. I know what I saw as deficiencies are in fact my most precious gifts. And I know other people still can see those parts of me as deficiencies. Exactly the people that don't have them, never had them, and therefore have absolutely no idea what they are... what a coincidence. Should I trust those opinions? Or the opinions from people who have lived it, and even are still living it? In fact none, I should always trust me first.

The only thing I have to do is accept it all. It's part of my path.
Bravo Morgul :)
Morgul wrote:
THAT, IS, MY, REALITY.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 4:26 pm 

Seek wrote:
I met my ex-girlfriend from Thailand in a university in the UK. If it were down to social status I don't think I would have had a chance to her. If she wanted someone with high social status all she had to do was go to one of the many student night clubs in the area. There are plenty of cool guys there I'm sure.

Everywhere I go in London women from Thailand, Poland, The Philippines, Czech Republic are just more open. outgoing. flirty etc, not just with me but with my friends to. I'm sure it's nothing to do with social status because I'm like the 10,000th man they have seeing that day
Hey Seek, I think you missed what I said to Morgul earlier, I'll say that again:

"Now there is something to remember:
There is always a geography factor. For example: in the areas that Me and Naled live there is not much natural energy. So even if I show up with tons of 'Palmy energy' there is only a limited effect on what it can do, cause most women won't 'pick up' the energy, they are just too closed off. When I was in Hong Kong for example women picked up my energy very fast cause they are much more feminine and open, same for 'Jari the shaman' who lives in Finland where the women are much more sensative and open to energies (He said so himself, it's not just something I'm making up). Even Etienne told me on facebook once (and I can show you):
"In Spain, many 25+ women are GREAT, but such women are more rare in Canada, unless you go for non-french-or-english speaking Mexicans like I do "
With all of his chakras work and natural grounding he stills targets the non-french-or-english speaking women because for him the local women are not feminine enough and so don't pick up his energy (he lives in Montreal)."

Now I also said earlier in one of my posts that I don't think NG doesn't do anything. I just said that on it's own is not enough to make you a women magnet- not in my area code anyway.

And Morgul,
I hope you read my reply to you. I'm not trying to tell you to think like me but I'm also not going to be you or think like you. What I want is different from what you want, and I don't need salvation ;)

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 5:08 pm 

Well, seek has made a great point. When you think and truely believe that Natural Grounding has a big effect on you then there will be a big effect.

When you truely believe that natural grounding makes you authentic, makes you not attached to the outcome, truely believing that without a single doubt, then there's no reason why it shouldn't work as affirmations, visualizations or other self-empowerment tools.

I'm thankful for your inputs, Morgul and Seek to be able now to see natural grounding in that light. For myself, I enjoyed natural grounding, got emotional from it and some stuff happened as I really believed in it but now I see that I couldn't completely believe in it and I won't be able to believe in it. I did it for the success with women, I didn't do it for feeling myself great, or feeling authentic, altough I lied to myself and told myself that I do it for that reasons.

Everything that really makes you comfortable in your skin, that makes you not being attached to the outcome anymore will make you immensely attractive to women and people in general. Everyone wants to be you then, authentical, comfortable, not attached to the outcome, happy with yourself and thats why they want to be with you. Take Ryans experiances for example. When you really accept and love yourself, women and the other people will love and accept you.

It doesn't matter if its natural grounding, affirmations, hypnosis or whatever that makes you feel great in your skin and happy with just yourself. Your strong and undoubtful belief in what you do is crucial.

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 5:17 pm 
Site Admin

Firstly well put seek.
Vegano wrote:
It doesn't matter if its natural grounding, affirmations, hypnosis or whatever that makes you feel great in your skin and happy with just yourself. Your strong and undoubtful belief in what you do is crucial.
Bingo
Henry Ford wrote:
"Whether you believe you can do a thing or not, you are right."
or
"If you think you can do a thing or think you can't do a thing, you're right. "

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 6:29 pm 

Vegano wrote:
Ok Veg,

I guess it didn't work for me this way, it has helped in some ways but it didn't bring me to the state of 'not needing' women. We are all different...

Some guys like 'The Kidd' and Jake got to that place without natural groduning, I had some success only after I started using other things along with natural grounding.
If some people find NG on it's own to be the only thing they need- great. But it won't work for everyone. I have also seen that some guys (not you guys) are just doing natural groudning to feel good and stay in some fantasy Lala land- and not getting with women in real life.....

A lot of the success stories on realm revolve around guys that say how they went to Thailand and how great Thai women are- but they are not getting success with women in their own culture.

I still do NG sometimes but I'm also doing other things and learning from other teachers because NG on it's own didn't help me get to the level I want....
Some guys are saying that once you do NG without expecting to get women- the magic will happen, I can't do that. I'll read more of Jake's stuff and maybe I'll order his ebook, in which he explains how to 'not need'.

Thanks guys and happy holiday (it's a holiday over here... ;) )

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 6:40 pm 

Shay, I think you know that NG either hadn't that magical effect on me :)

I think we can end that particular discussion with following conclusion:

Nobody can say that Natural Grounding doesn't work for everyone as nobody can say that NG works FOR everyone.

Everybody should do what helps him getting closer to his goals (as I guess its indifference for most of the guys here). If NG does it for someone, great. If affirmations do it, great. If hypnosis does, great nonetheless.

But please let us stop arguing about if a "tool" like ng or affirmations is universal or not, its just pointless and is a waste of time. Especially since this forum is supposed to give as many as possible ways and tipps to get and be happy with the man we are, and this is by default a great man ;)

Its not a natural grounding forum, its not an affirmation forum, its a forum about being comfortable with being the man we TRULY are. And of course about the path that leads to that full acceptance.

[ img ]

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 7:10 pm 

Vegano wrote:
Its not a natural grounding forum, its not an affirmation forum, its a forum about being comfortable with being the man we TRULY are. And of course about the path that leads to that full acceptance.

[ img ]

You got it Veg ;)

could you pm me and tell me how you did the smile image thing.

Also I'll create another subsection about philosophy tonight

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2 3 4