Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:26 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 7:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:11 pm
Posts: 83
This is a letter Cory Skyy recently sent us, to the people in his mailing list:

Cory Skyy wrote:
Hey man,

Many guys come to me wanting to be great with women thinking that it will bring them happiness. I have bad news... the truth is that having a ton of women in your life will not make you happy and I am living proof of that.

I have spent the last 16 years of my life full of women, traveling, ending up in some of the most erotic passionate situations with some of the most beautiful women in the world. I have lived a life that most guys would only dream of or fantasize about. By the age of 18 I had been with 8 times the amount of women that your average guy will ever be with his entire life

OK... so what does this mean? absolutely nothing, it didn't make me happy nor does it make me a better man than you or anyone else, all it says is I have a ton of experience with women and I know better than anyone else how much of a pain in the A** women can be. ;)

It is the entire lifestyle that I have lived that brought me happiness.

All of the guys I have worked with were extremely surprised and grateful how much it impacted every aspect of their lives out side of just having more women in there lives. I asked one of my guys I have worked with how my teaching has impacted his life and this is what he had to say.

Quote:
From Inferiority complex to genuine, real confidence.
From constant anxiety inside of me to a being comfortable in every situation.
From being being uncomfortable in comfortable situations to being comfortable in uncomfortable situations.
From being fake to being the real me.
From anger towards myself to loving myself.
From not wanting to get up in the morning to cannot wait to get up and live life.
From people asking me why I never smile to people asking me what am I smiling about.
From being dead to everyone else to people noticing me and acknowledging me everywhere I go.
From being the guy who used to stand at the end of the dance floor in clubs to the guy who dances with girls.
From being the shy, introverted guy to a fun loving guy who speaks his mind.
From constantly doubting myself to complete belief in myself.
From constantly comparing and wanting to be someone else to love being myself and being completely comfortable with it.

At work, I am now thought of as the guy who speaks his mind and as a leadership material in my reviews. I am able to work better with people, relaxed and get respect from my co-workers. I work much less harder than I used to and am getting more recognition.
With my friends, I have drifted apart a great deal. But, when I see them occasionally, they do not behave towards me as before. Now, there is a grudging respect.
When I go out, I get respect from men, the head nod or a Hey Man from cool guys.
When I go out, women come up to me and compliment me and talk to me. I have fun conversations with women, talking about ridiculous things and about sex with a woman I have met hardly an hour before.
Financially, I learn how to improve my personal finance, and last year, investing for the first time, was successful. I love the feeling of seeing the money multiply.
Socially, I am fun, myself, and comfortable talking to anyone.

I was kind of on complete auto pilot before this. Now, I am living. With my own goals, my life and working to get what I want, putting myself first, knowing my happiness means everything to me and allowing the things I want to come into my life.


If you look at this list you will find that there is really not much talk about women and that is because women is only a bi product of what I teach.

Re direct your focus: Yes, put the intention out there that you deserve to have choice with the women you desire but instead of putting so much pressure on being great with women focus your energy on changing the way you think and the way you live and women will come.

I have a special event coming up that you do not want to miss out on, I will be announcing it in tomorrows newsletter so make sure you check it out.

Best,

Cory

_________________
Let the angel that you are embrace with love and tame the demon that you are, and let the demon that you are kick your angel's ass, so he awakens.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 7:42 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:54 am
Posts: 3610
Location: The unknown
It's very good letter, thanks for sharing.

However I don't think most guys will beleive it until they get this area handled the way they want. You don't need to be a playboy to realize that, but for some guys who never had success with women at all, will not relate to this until they see it for themselves.

Is it male ego?
Yes, but trying to pretend you don't have one is just lying to yourself.

_________________
"a sniper is the worst romancer, he never makes the first move"
Sometimes it's a little better to travel than to arrive” \ Robert M. Pirsig


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 7:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:11 pm
Posts: 83
Shay wrote:
It's very good letter, thanks for sharing.

A pleasure, dude. All that comes from heart feels like that :)

Shay wrote:
However I don't think most guys will beleive it until they get this area handled the way they want. You don't need to be a playboy to realize that, but for some guys who never had success with women at all, will not relate to this until they see it for themselves.

Is it male ego?
Yes, but trying to pretend you don't have one is just lying to yourself.

Yep, it's like me thinking I don't want a woman, when I still do :D And realizing after observing my actions, as I was using that fabulous dateinasia site :)

_________________
Let the angel that you are embrace with love and tame the demon that you are, and let the demon that you are kick your angel's ass, so he awakens.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 10:26 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:08 pm
Posts: 2775
Location: UK
Cory wrote:
I have bad news... the truth is that having a ton of women in your life will not make you happy and I am living proof of that.


Cory wrote:
I have spent the last 16 years of my life full of women, traveling, ending up in some of the most erotic passionate situations with some of the most beautiful women in the world. I have lived a life that most guys would only dream of or fantasize about. By the age of 18 I had been with 8 times the amount of women that your average guy will ever be with his entire life

OK... so what does this mean? absolutely nothing, it didn't make me happy nor does it make me a better man than you or anyone else, all it says is I have a ton of experience with women and I know better than anyone else how much of a pain in the A** women can be. ;)


So True

_________________
In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 10:36 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:54 am
Posts: 3610
Location: The unknown
Cory wrote:
I have bad news... the truth is that having a ton of women in your life will not make you happy and I am living proof of that.I have spent the last 16 years of my life full of women, traveling, ending up in some of the most erotic passionate situations with some of the most beautiful women in the world. I have lived a life that most guys would only dream of or fantasize about. By the age of 18 I had been with 8 times the amount of women that your average guy will ever be with his entire life


If it's so true then why did it take him 16 years and so many women to figure that out?
it's easy to say that once you already got the kind of success you want....

Sorry I'm not convinced.

_________________
"a sniper is the worst romancer, he never makes the first move"
Sometimes it's a little better to travel than to arrive” \ Robert M. Pirsig


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 11:10 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:08 pm
Posts: 2775
Location: UK
Shay wrote:
If it's so true then why did it take him 16 years and so many women to figure that out?
it's easy to say that once you already got the kind of success you want....

I would imagine (I do not know) that he was still caught up in thinking that at some point he would reach a point where it would make him happy.

In the end he realised that it does not.

It does not take getting the 'success' or vast numbers of women to realise that, it takes seeing the moon and not the finger.

In a sense, the fact it took him 16 years and all those women shows that he failed to learn that lesson as quickly as he could have. That shows that his mindset was still caught up in the trap of society (women = happiness)

For some people it takes more, for some less, people learn at different rates. People have different upbringings and beliefs, things that require releasing.

[Edit]PS. Because of the industry he was in also and his label as a 'PUA', he was very attached to success and results.. This may have helped keep him in the trap. Self perpetuating circle.

_________________
In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 11:41 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:54 am
Posts: 3610
Location: The unknown
peregrinus wrote:
I would imagine (I do not know) that he was still caught up in thinking that at some point he would reach a point where it would make him happy.

In the end he realised that it does not.

It does not take getting the 'success' or vast numbers of women to realise that, it takes seeing the moon and not the finger.

In a sense, the fact it took him 16 years and all those women shows that he failed to learn that lesson as quickly as he could have. That shows that his mindset was still caught up in the trap of society (women = happiness)

For some people it takes more, for some less, people learn at different rates. People have different upbringings and beliefs, things that require releasing.

[Edit]PS. Because of the industry he was in also and his label as a 'PUA', he was very attached to success and results.. This may have helped keep him in the trap. Self perpetuating circle.



Ok I can relate to what you are saying peregrinus, like I said earlier, I don't think someone needs to be a playboy to realize that. However (and sorry if I sound like a broken record again :) ), you got to have some success before you can give up wanting women...

It's not like Marcus said: do natural grounding and forget about women, That's ridiculous.
I'm not saying we should chase women but saying we don't want them is dumb.

And if anyone tells me that It's my ego- you are right. But you all have egos and if you pretend you don't have one then you are lying to yourselves.

_________________
"a sniper is the worst romancer, he never makes the first move"
Sometimes it's a little better to travel than to arrive” \ Robert M. Pirsig


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 11:53 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:17 am
Posts: 321
Location: Switzerland
Shay wrote:
Ok I can relate to what you are saying peregrinus, like I said earlier, I don't think someone needs to be a playboy to realize that. However (and sorry if I sound like a broken record again :) ), you got to have some success before you can give up wanting women...

It's not like Marcus said: do natural grounding and forget about women, That's ridiculous.
I'm not saying we should chase women but saying we don't want them is dumb.

And if anyone tells me that It's my ego- you are right. But you all have egos and if you pretend you don't have one then you are lying to yourselves.


I think its helpful to have already had some success so you can realise that the last times it wasn't a big deal (getting happy of it) and so it won't be the next thousand times. But in my opinion, its not necessary to have had success with women first to be able to realise that women don't make you happy and to get to the point of indifference.

A 30 year old virgin and a desperate playboy have the same path to go to reach indifference: Letting go of their wants for approval (most of the time), control and security. And besides that, they both have to accept themselves completely.

So, the 30 year old virging also just has to let go of his want for approval. He just hasn't had sex so far but nevertheless he is fully able to let go of the want to get laid (in oder to get approval by women, himselfs or other people) aswell.

And again the ice cream analogy: We like ice cream, often we think it would be great to have ice cream at the moment but we don't need ice cream (to be happy).


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 2:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:11 pm
Posts: 83
??? You're taking wrong conclusions about what Cory said... I recommend that you re-read it, but anyway:

Shay wrote:
If it's so true then why did it take him 16 years and so many women to figure that out?

He didn't said it took him 16 years to figure anything out, he also didn't said he just figured anything out. He's also not saying that he's been unhappy, neither that he just found happiness.

He points where he found happiness, and it wasn't in women, but in his lifestyle... The lifestyle he's been living for 16 years now. So it's not taken him 16 years to figure that out.

He's very indifferent to the outcome too, but he's not mentioned that in this post.

One of the main reasons why I shared this, is what I mark here:

Cory Skyy wrote:
OK... so what does this mean? absolutely nothing, it didn't make me happy nor does it make me a better man than you or anyone else(...)

That guys, isn't possible with a strong ego.

_________________
Let the angel that you are embrace with love and tame the demon that you are, and let the demon that you are kick your angel's ass, so he awakens.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 6:20 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:54 am
Posts: 3610
Location: The unknown
Cory Skyy wrote:
OK... so what does this mean? absolutely nothing, it didn't make me happy nor does it make me a better man than you or anyone else(...)


That guys, isn't possible with a strong ego.[/quote]

Yea you are right man. I never thought that someone else is better then me because he is better with women.

But thanks for pointing this out, it does show something good about his character...

_________________
"a sniper is the worst romancer, he never makes the first move"
Sometimes it's a little better to travel than to arrive” \ Robert M. Pirsig


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 6:44 am 
Well, I think is better to "suffer" the same as Cory Skyy (having many women) than not having any, and then realize you don't need them to be happy.

It's good that he didn't write: "Oh, poor me! I have to suffer all those beautiful's women company!" "I'm cursed" :lol:


Top
  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 1:25 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:54 am
Posts: 3610
Location: The unknown
El-Chameleon wrote:
Well, I think is better to "suffer" the same as Cory Skyy (having many women) than not having any, and then realize you don't need them to be happy.

It's good that he didn't write: "Oh, poor me! I have to suffer all those beautiful's women company!" "I'm cursed" :lol:


It's the same with Brent:

he had loads of women and success and then one day he 'decided' it's not what he wants.
But up till now he still didn't settle with any woman. Both him and Zan are in their 50's or late 40's and are still trying to be with many women.

Think about it, if it's not a goal then why not settle and have a family?
that would make them much happier I think.....

_________________
"a sniper is the worst romancer, he never makes the first move"
Sometimes it's a little better to travel than to arrive” \ Robert M. Pirsig


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 8:07 pm 
Hey guys, I'm new here to the forum but I've been talking to Shay for a while now and he mentioned talking about MM because that's what I do. Then I saw this post and had to comment right away. So here's my feedback on MM.

Let me first start off, I was reading another thread earlier today that mentioned Cory Skyy was successful because he was (a) born with natural qualities and (b) is extroverted. Let me say... We are all born with natural qualities but we loose them over time. MM and Natural Grounding do the same thing, they take you back to that natural state and eliminate the ego. Cory Skyy is not extroverted. In fact, he lets it known that he is not the most extroverted person. The reason people think he is is because of the way he presents himself and his energy.

I started MM about 6 months ago now (December). Before I started MM I was probably the shyest guy you'd ever meet. Usually I couldn't reply to anything anyone would say, I would be that guy just giggling and agreeing with everyone. I had horrible self-esteem, I mean I weighed 240 lbs back in 2008 and had the worst tremors/twitching a person could have. I didn't know why I had it (I still do at times) but I would just shake uncontrollably in every situation, especially around women! I could hardly look a person in the eyes, I could hardly keep a conversation. With women, I was just a nice/polite guy but I would get so tense and nervous around them. I remember right before I started this a really cute girl started talking to me one day and I stared at the ground during the entire conversation.

You guys are forgetting the number 1 thing Cory Skyy teaches, Eye Seduction! MM doesn't necessarily mean women literally come to you and say hey let's go fuck! Some may... HAHA But the majority won't do that. MM is about making yourself into the best man you can be. That is living a life without women as a number 1 priority. Living for yourself if you will! It's about having rock star presence everywhere you go that magnetically attracts people to you because you are high quality man (this includes women). Eye seduction is a non-verbal way of connection emotionally with a woman without any verbal communication. It's under the radar. It works the same as flirting does, but I think it's a more powerful form of flirting.

I still have my neediness towards women but I can tell you it's not to the extent it was months ago and it definitely isn't to the extent that I had a few weeks ago. I went down many different paths on MM, I thought I was doing the program right all along, telling myself I was an alpha male made me feel more like a PUA. Just recently I started using affirmations telling myself I am the Prize and I let women come to me and the results are amazing. Whatever you tell your subconscious mind, whatever it believes will become your reality in given time.

I'm not an extroverted guy, I'm introverted I keep to myself. But! I'm not like that because I am shy or unsocial. I'm like that because I like to do my own thing and I have nobody to impress. I could care less what anyone thinks of me now, woman or man. I'm more of a quiet confident guy, think James Bond. When I'm around women I will talk to them but a lot of it is small talk, because I don't have to have an hour long conversation to get them interested in me anymore. Haven't you guys read that the key to getting women is 93% non-verbal? That is body-language and eye contact. The two main things MM teaches you. The added benefit, it turns you into a magnetically attractive guy because of that energy and presence that you have.

Let me share some of my success:

When I first started this process it was around my 21st birthday. We went out to dinner and a club with a bunch of friends. My sister brought her hot ass friend (a 10 in my book) who wasn't talkative to me whatsoever the only other time I saw her. She ignored my existence. When arriving to their house to pick them up in the limo we had, her friend smiles at me and gives me this huge hug. In my mind, I told myself ahh she wants me ;-) I get into the limo (she's with a guy BTW). And she's starring at me. This is when I initiate eye seduction, so I gaze back into her eyes for about a minute and she giggles looking down. This happened over the entire night about 4-5 more times. By the end of the night, she followed me up to the bar, grabbed my waist, started touching me, but it didn't go too far because she was with her guy.

I went off track for a while after that like I said. But there was a party I went to. 2 girls there I knew liked me, the others I just met. When I walked into the party I projected that energy and a girl immediately says YOU! What's your name??? So I replied and got her name. She starts playing eye game with me and smiling at me. The other girls are shy but they start opening up to me. One of these shy girls also starts playing eye game with me but she holds it for a very long time. I know she wants me at this point and I barely said a word to her. I sit on the couch, one of the girls that likes me comes up and sits next to me (we barely talked btw) and starts touching my thigh. Girl 2 comes up (the one smiling at me) and sits on the other side of me and starts touching my other thigh. Another girl comes and sits around us just to be involved. I ended up writing my number down her arm ;-) and she texted me 2 seconds later.

This was around the time I started going off track and instead of being magnetic I became a typical PUA but now I'm on the right track. Last week I went to a party. Now that I'm building up this "I am the prize" mindset women are responding to me that way. I walk into the party and immediately the hottest girl there says "YOU! What's your name???". I get her name and then her friend is like HEY! I'm Hannah! I walk out on the back patio to smoke a cigarette and 3 other girls are out there curious as to who I am. This was a night where I was feeling extremely uncomfortable and nervous due to the new beliefs my subconscious was accepting but I still got attention from all the girls. I left for a little bit with a friend to get some drinks, come back and I hear a girl on the balcony yelling YAY! He came back! (I never talked to her ;-) ). I walk out on the back patio, she's all over me, puts her arm around my waist, etc.

About a month ago I went to another party. I introduced myself to this girl who wouldn't look me in the eyes. She was cute, turned out to be a total bitch though. Anyways, she was shy around me. I didn't talk to her but I started noticing her starring at me. So I stared back. She would hold it for a while and then look away. She kept doing it. Eventually towards the end of the night we started position ourselves near one another. I went outside for a smoke and the only time she ever went outside was when I was out there. And then she makes an excuse ahh I gotta get out of here. I initiate conversation with her but she's really shy and can barely talk to me but everyone else she's fine talking to. I know inside, she really wants me to grab her and fuck her. Anyways, I was uncomfortable that night too so I didn't do anything with her but I left and the next morning she requests me as a friend on Facebook.

Now when I'm walking down the streets, doesn't matter where I go, people stare at me. Sometimes it's weird because guys will stare into my eyes but hey I just ignore it. I've lost most of my ego, it only really comes up when I'm beginning to take on new beliefs (changing my affirmations) but I'm trying to stay away from doing that. Women stare into my eyes like crazy. Sometimes it's overwhelming like the other day I was kind of uncomfortable but I walked into Target and 6 women are standing there staring at me as I enter. I ignore them (not my types) and a hot girl does it to me, her mother as well. I've done it to girls who are considered 10's. Last weekend I went to a restaurant for mother's day. A 10 was sitting behind me at the bar (we were back-to-back). She walks into the lounge area with her friend. Looks over at me, I look back into her eyes, she looks away. Next thing you know she's back at the bar behind me looking over her shoulder at me. I've also done this with girls at Hooter's. When I walk into there I usually get at least 1 waitress's attention through the eyes alone. And if they are my waitress there is no doubt in my mind they won't place their hands on me by the end of the night.

Guys this type of stuff happens to me everywhere I go thanks to MM. It's not like girls will run up to me and start talking. It has happened though recently in classes I've been in. The majority of the time, women indirectly approach me. Even gorgeous 10's! We make eye contact and they position themselves near me, I will do the same, conversation is initiated, etc. Cory Skyy doesn't approach women. This is his technique. I usually go out and the hottest girl will start making eye contact with me at some point. I have heard stories from friends on MM who have gone into clubs and had random women make out with them, grab them and take them into bathrooms, force them to come home with them, etc. All of that is because these guys believe they are the prize to women, not the other way around. And all of these guys were in the same position I was in before starting MM.

Oh and back to the thing about being introverted. I was never extroverted in any of the above situations. Actually, like I mentioned during most of these encounters I was having horrible discomfort and nervousness because I was transitioning between affirmations. Like I said, it's 93% non-verbal. I said nothing and things started happening just because I showed interest through my eyes alone. However, MM will bring out my extroverted personality because I am comfortable with who I am, etc. Although, I'm not always the most talkative person, I open up to anyone and same in return.

:-)


Top
  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 8:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 08, 2010 8:50 pm
Posts: 20
Location: West Sussex, UK
Hey Ryan

Welcome to the forum. I ocassionally read the Cory Skyy forums and was impressed at your transformation. There are still people who say affirmations are a waste of time. I would respond by showing them pictures of your transformation. It is almost as if it is a different person.

It would be cool if you could give your experiences of affirmations, if you are ever likely to change them. How did you know the alpha man affirmation was giving a certain type of response?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 9:23 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:14 am
Posts: 1852
Looks like you're having some trouble adjusting to female attention but at least you're getting started, so congrats. ;)

_________________
"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 3:08 am 
When I first started the process I was using the affirmations the program came with. During which I was getting looks from women, even really attractive women, not to the extent I get now though. And then for whatever reason, I think due to natural grounding I decided to use an affirmation "I am a dominant alpha male". Once I internalized this belief I was getting attention only from guys. Guys loved me. Women, on the other hand, were really submission to me but would never look me in the eyes. When I'd go out, it was rare to be noticed by a woman. At that point I realized what I was doing was telling my subconscious (being a dominant alpha male) that I was a purser and I could pursue any woman that I wanted. And that was creating a needy mindset. The thing about affirmations is that you really have to put a lot of visualization into them. You will have a high when first beginning them and then you'll go through a few weeks of negativity followed by the internalization where the affirmation is in your subconscious. Most people quit or give up once they experience those periods of negativity, I've gone through mini periods of depression because of it.

You guys want pictures, here ya go:

A few months before beginning Magnetic Mindset (Oct. 2009?): http://yfrog.com/5b14840118748284344511195j
Just for laughs... Nov 2008: http://yfrog.com/iz1001484ej
Few weeks ago: http://yfrog.com/ev27955133203337711811195j


Top
  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 3:51 am 
wow the pictures say it all

LOL. Cool dude. So what are the affirmations that did work best for you, seeing as that one wasn't??

and you attribute all of your success to MM and not grounding?


Top
  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 6:20 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:14 am
Posts: 1852
Yeah I can definitely see the difference.

So at first you didn't believe them though right? so was it a matter of finding the most believable one and sticking with that?.

Right now I'm reaffirming to myself to believe in my own strength and that I value my life, because it's true but I've lived most of my life believing the exact opposite.

From what you're saying it's just a matter of repetition, one day at a time type of thing.

_________________
"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 6:33 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed May 05, 2010 2:54 pm
Posts: 17
I would love to know also how you guys go about using affirmations. I mean, Cory in MM seems to say the affirmations in a somewhat withdrawn way in terms of his vocal projection and overt passion. I would think it would be a benefit to use strong emphasis when speaking them and also using your body too (whilst keeping eye contact with yourself).

Im sure I remember A.Robbins saying that when he uses this, what he calls 'incantations', the power also comes from when you use your body with certain gestures and accentuate certain words in the phrase, and then change the words you accentuate to keep it from turning too repititious. He says when you use your body powerfully at the same time you're saying them the body sends a message to your brain as if you say 'this is REAL!!'. It then becomes an ACTIVE part of your neurology/nervous system.

Id be interested to hear your experiences!

Rick


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 7:19 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:17 am
Posts: 321
Location: Switzerland
Thank you Ryan for your story. I like it a lot :)

One question: If you went to a party or a club and no woman would notice you, how would you react? I just would like to know if it would bother you or if it would make no difference at all, if you get the attention of women or not.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group