Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Wed May 22, 2024 2:51 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:00 pm 

hey guys,

peregrinus always talks about space, I must admit that it took me some time to fully grasp that idea.
But then even when I did grasp it I had a hard time applying it, why?

because I was not doing enough inner work or in other words: I didn't want to face my demons...

[ img ]

In the past, I was trying to use band-aids like Ng, affirmations, subliminals and etc...
yet, non of those things really worked :|

[ img ]

But lately when I started to do a lot of inner work I started to feel more happy about myself and my mind was more clear and free.

peregrinus mentioned somewhere that when your mind is clear and you really feel good from inside- there is more space and women want to fill that space...

[ img ]

But if someone's mind is not clear and he doesn't feel good inside- there is no space that women or people can fill...

[ img ]

These days I see it with my interactions with women: I give them space because I have space to give...
the interactions go so much more smooth and I don't have to think about what to say, everything just flows. I get much more attention from women these days, but I have decided to stop dating at the moment and go without sex for a while- so I'm not trying to get them (although two women gave me their phone number this week and I didn't even ask for it).

I hope you are all doing inner work. It's not easy but much more rewarding than all the dam band-aids

[ img ]

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:22 am 

Sniper wrote:
so I'm not trying to get them
You never have to. :mrgreen:

Space is a difficult concept to grasp at first but when you practice it more it just feels right.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:05 pm 

While reading the mentioned book by esther vilar, I have to let go of many things in my mind that don't fit anymore.
My muscles are relaxing and I feel peace and space.
It's interesting to see that the conditoning is deeply ingrained in my muscular memory.

Is that what you are pointing to with the concept of space? The feeling of space and peace after letting go of the concepts that are total bullshit?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:00 pm 

Like the building jump scene in the first matrix ;)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:52 pm 
Yo guys. Sniper, I'm just curious what you mean by doing inner work in order to understand the concept of space.

For me, what I realized through meditating is that everything is a part of space. Even your beliefs about yourself and life appear spontaneously in space. It's simply the complexity of the universe that we are a part of that we are able to contemplate so many different things. Not sure if I'm making sense here but what I guess you could say I "found out" is everything is space, even your thoughts. It's just when you start believing in the wild imagination you have about yourself, this is when you can feel trapped or something.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:19 pm 

urgirlzwitme wrote:
Yo guys. Sniper, I'm just curious what you mean by doing inner work in order to understand the concept of space.
here is the thread about inner work- you will get your answers here:

http://www.naturalfreedom.info/viewtopi ... =29&t=1364

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:32 pm 
Cool thanks

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:31 am 
Sniper really he asked you what do you mean by inner work he didnt ask for links dude. Why does everyone do that on this forums why cant you tell him what you are doing to work on your inner self. If I knew how to cook and someone asked me how to cook something I know how to cook Im not going to give them a youtube link to whatever it is they are asking me that's just being a dick. Im pretty sure alot of members feel this way they are just so stuck on the kidds balls. I got nothing against anybody here but shit why is it so hard to get a question answered we speak the same language we should have no problems communicating and switching up ideas. I only got this mad because I actually clicked on the link and it showed how the kidd got into hes subconscious like really? that's gonna teach me inner work fuck outta here. urgirlz, I didnt see how many posts or how long you were a member but if you ask any questions be ready to recieve responses like this.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:35 am 

The reason they send links is because the topics have already been discussed in depth elsewhere and it may point to something insightful for them, you're too impatient dude.

Tapping into your subconscious isn't an ellusive esoteric concept, it took me at least 2 years to finally get somewhere in there and find some answers for myself, it takes time and effort, far from easy.

If you don't get to the core of your issues how will you move forward and grow as a person? if you don't take an objective view on past situations, how will you know how to improve on a situation in the future?.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:56 am 
Reading your response is like reading a fortune cookie. Dude so you wont tell me how you did it right you are just going to keep repeating old ideas. How do I know you know anything at all? If you ask me a question about sports and I repeat everything that was said on espn that doesn't mean I know anything at all. Im done feels like im talking to a wall.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:03 am 

Thebest wrote:
Sniper really he asked you what do you mean by inner work he didnt ask for links dude. Why does everyone do that on this forums why cant you tell him what you are doing to work on your inner self. If I knew how to cook and someone asked me how to cook something I know how to cook Im not going to give them a youtube link to whatever it is they are asking me that's just being a dick. Im pretty sure alot of members feel this way they are just so stuck on the kidds balls. I got nothing against anybody here but shit why is it so hard to get a question answered we speak the same language we should have no problems communicating and switching up ideas. I only got this mad because I actually clicked on the link and it showed how the kidd got into hes subconscious like really? that's gonna teach me inner work fuck outta here. urgirlz, I didnt see how many posts or how long you were a member but if you ask any questions be ready to recieve responses like this.

this:
Quote:
The reason they send links is because the topics have already been discussed in depth elsewhere
We are not here to spoon feed you just because you are too lazy to Read. I don't see a point to repeat something that have already been discussed in depth. :|

Edit: About Tapping into my subconscious: it took me some time (a year +). It doesn't have to take a year- but for me: I was not ready to face my 'demons'.

If you are ready you can start today :) and it doesn't have to take as long as it took me.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:56 am 

Thebest wrote:
Reading your response is like reading a fortune cookie. Dude so you wont tell me how you did it right you are just going to keep repeating old ideas. How do I know you know anything at all? If you ask me a question about sports and I repeat everything that was said on espn that doesn't mean I know anything at all. Im done feels like im talking to a wall.
Ok you're obviously frustrated, you want a more detailed explanation of the process I go through?

I sit alone in my room, close my eyes and meditate, that means trying to clear my thoughts and focusing in on myself (yes it's really that simple).

Then I start thinking about issues I have and ask myself questions like "why do I seek approval?" etc. and I keep asking myself these questions and remember past situations.

I start thinking about why this or that happened and how I was at the time, why I behaved the way I did and what it means.

If you want a specific situation let me know, I think I've been clear enough now though.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:41 am 

What helped me today was feeling how it would feel like if I never would have to eat again.
It would be impossible to starve for me and suddenly a deep peace spread out through my body.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:52 pm 

Quote:
I got nothing against anybody here
Really, Thebest?...cause it sure sounds like you have a bone to pick with me. :lol:

I've EARNED my respect around here. I first wrote my articles over 10 years ago and I STILL find myself fine tuning on occasion. It's a never ending process that can take quite a bit of time. You are indeed way too impatient at this time...hopefully this will pass so you can start making some progress. :ugeek:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:45 pm 

Thebest wrote:
Your subconscious is you there isn`t a seperate piece. It is subconscious because you don`t allow yourself to see it. Kidd already told you this.

Speaking of disrespect. Your post is riddled with it :|

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:28 pm 

He kinda of reminds me of you in the beginning, Morpheus...Sniper too. To be fair, he's quite a bit more obstinate, but definitely on his super ego/self entitlement shit. :lol:

Guys like this bring the forum to life. 8-)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:34 pm 

he also reminds me of myself :D
in the sense that when I started the path of PUA I was also very impatient and wanted everything fast. With time I saw that I can't progress like that...

so I know where this is coming from ;)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:21 pm 
Kidd, I have no problems with you at all it just bothers me that others point to your material when I ask them a question like really you cant tell me yourself what you learned from it? Kidd I can careless how much work you put in and that you earned your respect that doesnt make you a better person than me or anyone else on this forum. Its funny grinus is the only one that goes about hes business I can respect that.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:28 pm 

Thebest wrote:
Kidd, I have no problems with you at all it just bothers me that others point to your material when I ask them a question like really you cant tell me yourself what you learned from it? Kidd I can careless how much work you put in and that you earned your respect that doesnt make you a better person than me or anyone else on this forum. Its funny grinus is the only one that goes about hes business I can respect that.
Well...good thing I don't give a fuck about you respecting me then. 8-)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:09 am 

Thebest wrote:
bothers me that others point to your material when I ask them a question like really you cant tell me yourself what you learned from it?
Hmm I'm strarting to wonder if you are one of the guys who I kicked out of from here (and now you came back with a different user name). It seems as if you came here just to troll and say that you don't like this place.

[ img ]