Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:26 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:12 pm 

I can't make up for the past, go back and experience missed opportunities or create new ones to make up for that lacking feeling, undo my mistakes, take revenge into my own hands against those who have wronged me, everytime I attempt any of these (minus time travel) it's always worked against me in an ironic way. But I can forgive myself, acknowledge my mistakes, move on and become the best man I can be and become my own best friend.

Last night I made a mistake and for the first time I didn't beat myself up, as shitty as I felt for it I saw this mistake as an opportunity to address this issue once and for all, to shift perspective and handle it maturely, I had a real heart-to-heart with myself and heard some shit I didn't want to hear, for the first time that little boy inside of me took these words not as insults but as honest and constructive criticism, and he said "I forgive you".

I see these posts about tests from women, but the ultimate test comes from life itself, your own journey, life is the test. The most important thing for me to do now is to take more time to address my core issues, not to seek revenge or try to make up for my past which I have failed miserably in my attempts, if patterns occur in anything it's something screaming for attention, in my case some things to address that have been long overdue for attention.

Neglecting that will cause something to come up and remind you to get your shit together, it's the most important step in moving forward, the first vital step.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:00 pm 

Excellent. 8-)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:49 pm 
Site Admin

Bravo!

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 1:31 am 
Site Admin

Sounds like becoming an ADULT.

I like VERY MUCH this kind of posts.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:05 am 

Thanks guys. :D

Kidd made me aware awhile back that these shitty situations with women didn't 'just happen', I had a part to play in it too.

Looking back at my mistakes objectively I don't feel half as bad anymore because realistically, most women would have treated me the same so instead of lamenting on how bad they treated me I'm investigating where my mindset was at the time and how that caused negative reactions, not excusing their actions cuz some of it was downright cruel but just seeing these situations as they are.

With my mindset back then I set myself up to be an easy target for manipulation, they acted accordingly.

My reaction time is still slow but getting better than before having cleared some of this up, the closer I get to the core the residual stuff is easier to dissolve.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2020 5:42 pm 

Alchemist wrote: *
Looking back at my mistakes objectively I don't feel half as bad anymore because realistically, most women would have treated me the same so instead of lamenting on how bad they treated me I'm investigating where my mindset was at the time and how that caused negative reactions, not excusing their actions cuz some of it was downright cruel but just seeing these situations as they are.
Bump and...

MIRROR