Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 3:27 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:59 pm 

Okay, here's my take of a Pimp-tight individual (from behaviours (apparent), to the beliefs (the core) of his life) :
He takes care of himself, he does what he wants, lives his own way (confident, assertive).
He has acquired a skill set to understand people & predict behavior or read mindsets. - PIMPOSOPHIES & COVERT TACTICS
He lives for himself and allow other people to do so as well. - SPACE
He CREATES his reality instead of UNDERGOING one of society / another has put in front of him
He has faced his dark side and made peace with it. - TAP TO YOUR SUBCONSCIOUS
He doesn't give a fuck, he LIVES, enjoys life. - INDIFFERENCE

Any comments ?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:21 am 

sounds good to me, I would also add:

'he treats people and esp. women accordingly'
no one and esp. not women- get a free pass 8-)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:52 am 

Sniper wrote:

That is HUGE, you don't even have to say anything people just pick it up from you.
I'd add this too

"We have the illusion that parents, that friends, that all of our support network is going to help us out in the end, that we can define ourselves through other people, by conforming to a group, by being like other people, by doing what other people tell us to do. But that is actually the illusion. That is actually the con game that goes on. The truth is, you are essentially alone in life. You were born alone and you are going to die alone. And although you have these networks of support and they are real and you do have parents, on the other hand, it is really up to you to define who you are and what you want in life.

What 50 had, and what most really powerful people have in life is a sense that they are unique, that there is something very different about them. And to the extent that you bring out your uniqueness in life, that you become more of an individual, that you bring more of your individuality into play, the more power you are going to have.

By refusing to be a hustler like everybody else, by refusing to be the typical rapper on a label, by going out there and saying, “I don’t care about all that. I am going to create the music that reflects my reality,” he stood out from everybody else, and he gained power."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:43 am 

Morpheus wrote:
Sniper wrote:

That is HUGE, you don't even have to say anything people just pick it up from you.
Morpheus : 50th law ? :) I've put it on the "He CREATES his reality part"(didn't want to extend too much)

Thanks both of you.

Just wanting to clear the "treats people accordingly":
How to treat people accordingly :
First be nice to them, give them rope to hang on.
Then, following how they behave ... react accordingly : I don't know if you :
- Copy their behaviour : they start "bitchin", you too, OR
- If you react according to your beliefs : they start "bitchin" AND you don't like what they do (maybe some like bitches I don't know), you say so (setting boundaries) and be willing to leave her for her "silly behaviour" ??

Quote:
He takes care of himself, he does what he wants, lives his own way (confident, assertive).
He treats people accordingly.
He has acquired a skill set to understand people & predict behavior or read mindsets. - PIMPOSOPHIES & COVERT TACTICS, & GUT FEELING
He lives for himself and allow other people to do so as well. - SPACE
He CREATES his reality instead of UNDERGOING one of society / another has put in front of him
He has faced his dark side and made peace with it. - TAP TO YOUR SUBCONSCIOUS
He doesn't give a fuck, he LIVES, enjoys life. - INDIFFERENCE
Fixed

Anything else ?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:29 am 

GoldenBoy wrote:
Anything else ?
I would add: he is his own best friend and that's why he is never "lonely". He enjoys the company of others a lot and loves to be around other people- but he doesn't need others to be happy.