Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 7:21 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:52 pm 

Have anyone tried it (also called the reality bender) ?

Personally, I did many things at the same times (listening to this, reading books, this forum, arranged things in my life...) so I don't know which helped me the most but THIS TRACK (available of one track of 71 minutes + bonuses) offers a unique way of dealing with your problems : creating a version of yourself without any which is the core of yourself, perfect, confident, complete (also called the default state, the flow state, being in the zone).

Here is his description : http://my.humanoperatingsystem.org/real ... r-install/

I also want to add that's it's not some subliminals or things like that ("drugs" like The Kidd!! would say), because when you stabilise the state, you don't have to hear it anymore, cause it's "the baseline of your awareness" now.

If you're interrested, pm me ... even if you're just curious you have to check it out at least for his point of view ;)
It will change your life :) I recommend it and everything else from Devon White

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:21 pm 

if it's not subliminals then how does it work?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:34 pm 

I checked his stuff out and it's just a fancy program to get you into mindfulness. He has a name for this state where you are in the zone and just relaxed like you would if you meditate.

He does do subliminal work and brainwave technology on his tracks which is more placebo than anything else.

In my opinion Devon White's stuff is basically meditating to weird ass tracks.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:01 pm 

I don't say drugs...I say HOOEY...and this sounds like more of it. :|

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:21 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
I don't say drugs...I say HOOEY...and this sounds like more of it. :|
HOOEY DETECTED ? even if I don't share your opinion I'll tell you if you're right ... but tell me again when you check it out

For the others : The difference is that he helps you discover for yourself your best state (at least that's what he claims :)) which is supposed to be the true you.

I just think at least for the ideas he have and his point of view, it's worth checking out.

Another thing, I put it here because many things he says resonates in some way of what YOU (Kidd, Grinus and others) tells here (just differently)

Quotes :
Quote:
I’m going to be direct and explicit in the most uncompromising way I know how:
If you want to get the most out of this product and your life – define everything
that you want in real, measurable, terms. The places that you’re not having success
are almost certainly due to either not having specific measurable results defined –
or not following through on getting them.
Quote:
THE MOST IMPORTANT THING YOU CAN GET FROM THIS PRODUCT is
the feeling of being at rest, inside of yourself, intimate with your own “essence” and
satisfied completely.
And, that feeling is measurable. It’s the most important element of your own “Inner
Game.” You won’t measure it in dollars or rupees but in the specific, idiosyncratic
details of your sensory experience, and once you’re familiar with it, you’ll know when
you’re in it and when you’re not.
IF YOU ACTUALLY WANT THIS PRODUCT TO WORK FOR YOU, you must
commit to learning that feeling for yourself. Commit to it as the most important
thing in your life.
Quote:
Operating from your own essential, well-formed position allows you to simultaneously
process and track lots of information and know what you want because it’s coming from a
singular, stable awareness. Otherwise – there’s just too much stuff to track in any given
moment.
Quote:
Set Your Expectations:
• Know how to access your Inner Game or “at best” state. This is the essence of
who you are.
• Then, make all decisions based on who you are – not who you’re with or what
you’re doing.
• (If you don’t know it already – you’re a selfish prick. Everything you do is
ultimately done because it gets you something. Keep this in mind. It’s a much
cleaner operating platform than thinking you’re doing things because you’re nice
or selfless. Even if you do something nice – ultimately it’s because there’s some
gain in it for you e.g. people will think you’re nice.)
• Reset to the baseline state often – especially when things don’t go as expected.
This gives you a “Ready State” from which to accurately assess and move
forward based on your new best-outcome.
• Always know what you want.
• Act decisively.
• When you do all of the above things, expect that you will begin to perform in an
elite manner – elegant, powerful, and constantly refining.
Quote:
*Stop and Consider something that you’ve been on the fence about.
When you consider it right now, what feels like the thing you REALLY want to
do?
-> GUT FEELING :)
Quote:
Learn the “Absolute Yes”, “Absolute No” and “I Don’t Know” signals of your
Default. These are the primal signals that are the foundation to decisive action. Be
uncompromising in living according to these instincts.
*The “I don’t know” signal means you need more information.
Quote:
Maintain your Default State, become more sensitive to your primal rhythms,
instincts and urges, and follow them!
Quote:
Expanding through Undoing – a strategy for rapid evolution
1. Seek out the contexts in which you experience discomfort.
2. Reset to the Default, completely.
3. In the Default, reconsider the context.
4. Allow yourself to understand the outcomes you want in that context while
maintaining the integrity of your Default.
Undoing combines both the intentional and receptive processes of your brain. So,
decide (that’s the intentional aspect) what you want…and then be open (that’s
the receptive aspect) to how you get the results while you’re in the consideration
of the situation.
Quote:
What do I want? - this is a question you should be endlessly asking yourself.
Another useful question is, “What’s my intention in doing/saying this?”
Here is just some quotes I took from his manual, just for you to have a glimpse of his "teachings"...

Any disagreements with him ? (I'm not saying this disrepectfully cause you heart my feelings saying it's hooey :D)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:05 pm 

Goldenboy, be wary of anything that involves the words 'inner game' and 'best state', don't go backwards man. :shock:

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:08 pm 

Wow...pretty defensive there, eh GoldenBoy? You know what they say... ;)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:25 pm 

Alchemist wrote:
Goldenboy, be wary of anything that involves the words 'inner game' and 'best state', don't go backwards man. :shock:
I've never felt so good, and I don't link it (or at least solely) to this program.
I know now that I live this state most of the time ,so if it's not what triggered it, at least it described it so I know if I'm in it or not, and can "reset to it easily".
It's not a passive thing either like you listen and you're good, you have to pay attention of how you are when you're at rest (it's like the meditation when you pay attention to your body) ...

What do you mean going backwards ? reinforcing my ego ? Which ego ? (just kidding)

Kidd, it's an inner fight (like I think I'm joking when I'm saying that, but I wouldn't be thinking that if I didn't think that was true :)) Anyway ...

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:48 pm 

By going backwards I mean getting into this 'inner game' shit, whatever's in that inner game stuff will just make for more of a mess in your head I think.

These 'gurus' take certain aspects of life and person growth then pollute it with seduction jargon and 90 steps...I appreciate the simplicity in Kidd's and Peregrinus' advice cuz they get to the point, the answers and solutions they provide are common sense, deep and some take more time and effort to understand than others but nonetheless, simple.

Sometimes the answer to the hardest questions are simple.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:52 pm 

Alchemist wrote:
By going backwards I mean getting into this 'inner game' shit, whatever's in that inner game stuff will just make for more of a mess in your head I think.
Quote:
A little about Installing Inner Game (and thus begins the revolution)…
First let me share my dirty little secret: Inner Game is just a name I’m using so that the
Seduction Community knows what the hell I’m talking about. As you’ll hear me say in
other parts of the Installing Inner Game product, Inner Game is a synonym for what
athletes call “the zone,” modern day psychological researchers call “the flow state,”
regular ol’ people call being “at your best,” and what I call being in “the Default State.”
Thanks for the warning though. I still enjoy sometimes to see what gurus (some xuma or pellicer stuff) are talking about ... but for the entertaining mainly (even if I believe we can see some truths in it)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:20 pm 

GoldenBoy wrote:

Personally, I did many things at the same times (listening to this, reading books, this forum, arranged things in my life...) so I don't know which helped me the most but THIS TRACK (available of one track of 71 minutes + bonuses) offers a unique way of dealing with your problems : creating a version of yourself without any which is the core of yourself, perfect, confident, complete (also called the default state, the flow state, being in the zone).

Here is his description : http://my.humanoperatingsystem.org/real ... r-install/

I also want to add that's it's not some subliminals or things like that ("drugs" like The Kidd!! would say), because when you stabilise the state, you don't have to hear it anymore, cause it's "the baseline of your awareness" now.

If you're interrested, pm me ... even if you're just curious you have to check it out at least for his point of view ;)
Do you work for Devon White?

Edit: I take that back my bad :oops:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:34 am 

Morpheus wrote:
GoldenBoy wrote:

Do you work for Devon White?

Edit: I take that back my bad :oops:
Do everyone in this forum work for Esther Vilar :D ? (I didn't say buy it, I said check it out ^^...)
To answer truthfully, I really believe that this "program" is worth cheking out, that's all.
Just wanting to share something I find really good. (Even if you consider it just for relaxing it will be worth listening)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:59 am 

GoldenBoy wrote:
(Even if you consider it just for relaxing it will be worth listening)
well relaxing is good but since he charges $147 for that program and there is not refund if you are not happy- I'd say there are cheaper ways to relax....

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:43 am 

Sniper wrote:
GoldenBoy wrote:
(Even if you consider it just for relaxing it will be worth listening)
well relaxing is good but since he charges $147 for that program and there is not refund if you are not happy- I'd say there are cheaper ways to relax....
First, you can have a refound (at least in his program he says that he will give you one, maybe it's hidden, or maybe he's so confident that this program works ... :))
Well, again I didn't say to buy it there are cheaper ways to have this program.
And I didn't say this program is just for relaxing (it's not the intended outcome) but since nobody thinks it's a useful tool to improve yourself (understand to know when you're at your best), my intention was just for you to have a glimpse with another thing that this program does, relaxing.

If you consider it like any other program from the PUA community, my bad, it may be my fault presenting it. BUT DON'T JUDGE BY THE COVER (THE NAME)

One last thing that I didn't consider, it's because if you're "in tune" with Kidd and Grinus philosophy which is free, I can understand that you don't want to spend that amount of money for something you already know :) Otherwise if you have the opportunity to check it out (for free), it's only a hour long program ...

Well, I'm done trying to convince you, everything you have to know about this program is contained in my posts, and if you're interrested, pm me.

PS : Have anyone seen "The Happiness Matrix" by Srikumar Rao ? (I still don't say buy it !!) it's quite interresting too ...
Link : http://www.thehappinessmatrix.com/about.html

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:29 am 

@GoldenBoy

I'm not being harsh or negative ;) and I'm not against paying money....
But since I have paid money in the past for seduction products and other products like binaural beats
meditation and other self help stuff- and it was all Hooey

these days I'm more carefull on where I put my money....

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:38 am 

Sniper wrote:
@GoldenBoy

I'm not being harsh or negative ;) and I'm not against paying money....
But since I have paid money in the past for seduction products and other products like binaural beats
meditation and other self help stuff- and it was all Hooey

these days I'm more carefull on where I put my money....
I understood that, you're absolutely right about not spending money on Hooey, and I've listen to Hooey too, but this program is no Hooey for me because of the process (I don't know how to explain, that's why I said try it, like you would watch a movie or read a book or listen to music, and do it again if you like it, and it'll grow on you)

PS : I just watched "Return to the source, philosophy & matrix", great stuff too

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:39 pm 

I found devon white's stuff a few years ago. To my understanding, this program is a form of brainwave entrainment combined by White talking to you during it using NLP tricks. I say "to my understanding" because I couldn't find his explanation to exactly what is his program doing.

I admit I only listened to a sample of it but I didn't find it to have then any effect, and also I never heard of someone who experienced success from this program.

However if you consider his theory about "default state", it is really a very bright idea that can be used effectively.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:34 pm 

Just sharing a session of him with one client :

Me : Devon White
You : The Client
Quote:
Though starting from the Default Position is the best way to go, simply attending to your
desires and following them back to their root will bring you to the Default Position.
Here’s an example of how that could work:
Me: So, what do you want?
You: I want a Porsche.
Me: Why?
You: Because I think Porsches are sexy.
Me: So?
You: Well, when people see me in the car they’re going to know that I’m a catch - that
I’ve got money and style.
Me: Why does that matter?You: Because they’ll be interested in me.
Me: And this matters because…
You: Because if they’re interested in me, they may want to spend time with me.
Me: And why is that important?
You: Because I like to spend my time with people…otherwise I get lonely.
Me: So, really you want a car because you don’t want to be lonely and you think this
may help huh?
You: Yeah, I guess.
Me: Well how do you know that you’re lonely?
You: Because I just feel it. I mean, I miss my friends and I wish that I had someone to
spend more time with. I get home at night and there’s no one there and I wish there was.
Me: So if you know that you’re lonely then that must mean that you have some reference
of not lonely right?
You: Yeah I guess.
Me: Well, have you ever had a point in your life when you weren’t lonely?
You: Yeah.
Me: When?
You: When I was in high school and I used to hang out with my friends.
Me: What was that like?
You: Well it just (referencing with your hands at your chest), it felt really warm and I
was…I guess I was just, mellow. And things moved really slowly. I don’t think I talked
in my head so much either.
Me: So it felt warm [referencing with my hands at my chest in a similar fashion to the
way you did] and you were mellow, and things moved slowly….and you had more
internal silence.
You: [The state deepening.] Yeah! Exactly.
Me: If you had a name for this, for what it was like with your friends in high school when
you felt mellow and their was silence…what would it be?
You: Well there’s not really a word but if I had to make one…Home. It would be Home.
[You move your hands slowly from your chest down along your abdomen.]
Me: So, I have a question for you. If you were able to have the experience of [Motioning
in the same way you did and using the same voice pitch and quality] “Home” all the time,
would you like that?
You: Yeah. That would be amazing.
Me: Well, is this it right now? [I ask this only after I already know that it is, based on the
non-verbal feedback I’m getting.]You: Yeah.
Me: So, if you were given the option of having this feeling or having a Porsche – which
would you choose.
You: This feeling – absolutely.
Me: How about if you could have both?
You: Great.
Me: But do you get that the Porsche actually has very little to do with what you really
want in your life?
Me: But like this, when you’re Home, I bet there are all sorts of things that you want that
are really simple and profound right?

You can only get what you want if you actually know what that is.
It show an exemple of going deeper of the appearances ...
Thought it was relevant as "Tap to your subconscious"

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:50 pm 

Sounds like all he was doing was preparing an anchor. I could point out all the marketing tricks (or most of them) from your second post, I don't trust this guy.

Brainwave Entrainment exists because the people who sell it think that you'll get that inner peace feeling that zen monks feel because zen monks produce more alpha brainwaves so they think that brainwave entrainment will give you those extra alpha brainwaves.

The zen monks have those extra brainwaves because they trained their mind with mindfulness meditation which has nothing to do with how deep you go.

I'm not putting you down or anything I'm just cautioning you with how you're spending your money, that money can go to many important things. Like video games and hookers.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:58 pm 

Aztecsfinest wrote:
I'm not putting you down or anything I'm just cautioning you with how you're spending your money, that money can go to many important things. Like video games and hookers.
Didn't spend any money on this ;)
My money is well spent for your concerns ...

I put it here just because it seemed relevant with the "spirit" of the forum (I don't speak about anchoring, mirroring body language. Just the pattern of questions which help his client goes deeper on what he REALLY wants)