Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:16 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:43 am 

Hey guys,

in the last two weeks I have grounded a lot less than in the last months. I grounded probably every 4th day and then only like 10-20 minutes. I thought about it and came to two factors that might be responsible for the less urge to ground:

- I think less about women and most of the time its not a real problem for me. Its funny, if I think about women, or better said my ego, then it is weird because the ego makes the impression that it really fights for getting me fully involved in the "women-problem" again.

I'm not free from it, hell no. And I'm kind of sure that ego will fully strike back soon...

- Eckhartt Tolle's New Earth. I have the feeling that its message is IT. What should you aim for but total peace of mind?

I love NG if I do it, its a real pleasure, lots of tears and joy but I don't have the urge to do it daily anymore. I don't know if this is positive or negative.
I also stopped afformations for the same reasons...

Well, do you have similar experiences?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:14 am 

Ah yes,

I've been going through the same issue lately. I ground, and I feel great, but regardless of if I get emotional, women don't seem to notice...

And sometimes I feel kinda lame, and women will start to notice me. The point is it's very random.

I read on RELM about not putting too much energy into reactions from women, and I did that for a few days, and lo and behold, women started noticing me. Some said hi to me on the street and I wasn't really doing anything. [I was going to keep typing about what had happened, but soon lost the will. What's the point to keep remembering the past like this?]

But today, I didn't put much energy into women's reactions and at first people were noticing, but then it faded away.

That's when I came upon a bit of a breakthrough today... I realized that I tried to validate what I felt on the inside by what was happening to people around me on the inside. "Am I feeling like the stimulus?" Rather than realizing I did feel like it, I would look for women to notice if I was the stimulus. Thus, anxiety would blanket whatever state I was in.

So I'm being mindful whenever I feel needy about something, and I am validating NG through what I feel in my body, and not results. Force of habit will continue to make me seek in the back of my mind, but with enough mindfulness, it shall disappear.

I don't remember what the aim of this post is anymore, so now it feels like a bit of a blog. I guess I'm just wondering if I'll ever actually be free from seeking, and if I am free from it, will my material desires manifest? Right now, I'm thinking I want peace, and I am careful not to put too much energy it what happens with women, but I want to know if i'll have to work on not letting it take me over for a long time...

And now another thought has come to mind...no matter how much NG I'm doing, am I doing it to improve my resume (see cory skyy's video about employee/employer that Shay posted in the Alpha Male forum), or am I doing it for a greater cause? (one that I can't seem to put into words yet...) Perhaps that is also a factor.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:01 pm 
^

Last edited by Sir_Michael on Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:58 am 

I do it a little bit before I go to work some mornings and sometimes it's nice to have Palmy sing me to sleep, but I dont do it hardcore. I'll quit for a while and I can kind of tell when I need to do it again because for me it's really just a release mechanism using my favorite thing in the world which is women. Sometimes I need to be reminded of the natural and beauiful character of women through a little natural grounding when I'm feeling a bit put off by the jaded energy of american women, but more or less it IS a release mechanism for me kind of like Sedona method and I only really do it when I absolutely want to. You can overdo anything for sure. When I am doing natural grounding and I am really feeling it, it puts me in an amazing state that lasts all day and I usually have an outrageous day because of it. Good times had by all indeed.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:45 am 
I Practice 2-3 times a week-ish. between me and 2 of my friends we have logged many many many hours of NGing and have noticed things in these videos that most would never see with casual viewing. i have noticed however that when i do it, things just seem to stop mattering. in a good way of course. we have come to enjoy more "behind the scenes" videos as opposed to the produced versions of say music videos for the simple reason that the behind the scenes videos give you a clearer and more accurate look into what these girls are really like, and what we should all hope western women will one day achieve (though not likely). we have come to a point where we take pleasure in the small things, from a wink, to a shy innocent look and beyond. anything that truly exemplifies the natural state of being in a women that has been forgotten here in the states. i find that when i do this on a regular basis regardless of if i need it or not, it simply re-establishes and reaffirms my love of women and allows me to release all desire for any particular outcome. but more importantly i find that it actually brings out the natural femininity that lies dormant in most western women. they do things that they wouldnt ever normally do and you can see it in there faces when they realize it in a sor t of "Wait, what am i doing?" sort of way. i would say that the frequency of your own NGing, should be determined only by the individual and depending upon results. it truly is a "results may vary" scenario.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:56 am 

It's not much time that I'm grounding (2months)...and during this period I've noticed some fluctuations. This is my experience...Since now I'm doing it on a daily basis, sometime half hour, sometime 1 or 2 hour. When it's a bit that I'm looking the same videos over and over again it's easy for my mind enter in the moment and start thinking something like: "ok this ng sessions are too much, I can stop , it's boring, I need to pause, it's enough for my state".
Then I start searching for new resources from everywhere and when I have a set of new fresh resources grounding become even more powerful bringing me to higher states.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:36 am 

@ Panda: Yeah, that very special, touching and natural gestures and motions are the first thing that one could find to a certain degree in western women too. As I started to ground I though "Absolutely noone in the western world is natural." after after a few months I got more aware what naturalness actually means regarding the motions and the behaviour (this comes from watching many natural alpha models and finding the similarities) and then I got aware about some natural behaviour in women in our society too. That theres no Palmy should be clear ;)

@ Sofforte: I know exactly what you mean. Having only ressources that you watched "to death" could really get annoying and stop the joy to do natural grounding. Getting new ressources is always great because 1. you have fresh material, more naturalness, 2. the more you watch several natural women, the more you get awareness what naturalness really is.