Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 9:23 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:04 pm 
Hey guys, I just finished my grounding session for today and it was by far the most powerful I have experienced so far. I have been experimenting with different methods and this is the most effective for me...

Ok so first I meditate for half an hour using brainwave entrainment (I use Mindspa but you can also use Holosync or any other) to completely clear my mind of any ego chatter. Then straight after I put on Subliminal Power so that the affirmations can get absorbed by my subconscious while I am grounding. Next I put on Palmy or whatever grounding resource I feel like grounding to... I focus on my breathing, I don't try to get emotional and just watch the video.

I don't try to think of anything - I've found this way it has the most powerful effect. Today I could feel a rush energy throughout my whole body... I can only describe this like a rush of euphoria similar to what you would experience after taking extacy (not that I've tried it mind you ;) ) and I focused this energy on Palmy. I could feel a powerful change taking place inside me like I have never felt before.

Now I'm not sure if any of you know what I'm going on about lol... but today was a huge breakthrough for me. I feel like a change has taken place which I can't describe. I wanted to share this with you so many the people who have not tried/are new to natural grounding would have a better idea about it. I was sceptical before but now I am really starting to understand how this works :)

John

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:32 am 

And now for the important question: how has this manifested in the outside world?.

Was it powerful enough for you to have you broken through any conditioning that would show up when you're out there?.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:28 pm 

Hi create,

The most powerful method for me is:

First of all I listen to some songs which gets me emotional, then I lay down on my bed, make myself comfortable and start watching the NG Videos. When I watch the videos I just concentrate on Palmy for example. I look in her eyes, watch her moving and then a smile automaticaly is comming on my face. Then there is the energy, sometimes stronger, sometimes less stronger.

For your question about the conditionings:

Yes there are changes in my life. First of all I'm feeling very good trough the whole day and I'm very emotional, but just if there are REAL emotions. Let me explain this. In my opinion there are 2 sorts of Emotions, the social emotions and the natural emotions. Social Emotions are just "played" and the natural emotions are coming if you see something real, something natural. For example: When I watch a TV show and there is a person crying and I can feel with this person that this crying is natural and real I have to cry too. For me that are REAL emotions. I think a REAL NATURAL man is very emotional, but he is just emotional if the other emotions around him are real and natural, you understand me? That's the reason why all the people say that the "naturals" are so "alpha". They just are REAL and Natural ;)

On the other side the "not needing" is getting stronger and stronger in me. When I'm sitting with some girls around a table I don't need their attention, because I'm just fine. Or when I see a "hot" girl is walking through the city I don't start imagining how it would be to sleep with her. And there is another change. I believe I start to see the natural character of persons when I watch in their social behavior. It's just like and advertisement which a girl is in the nature and jumping on rocks. The girl is very social but at the end of the advirtesement I believe that I can see some natural energys from her.

The most powerful change for me was: Finally I don't give a fuck ;) (meant for social behavior and stuff like this)

so greetz

midway

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:01 pm 
Hey create... I would say no, that was not enough in itself and I still have a lot of conditioning to break free of. Last night after my grounding session was unlike anything I've ever experienced.

I went out into my garden and everything looked different.. almost like time had slowed down. Unfortunately today I am back to normal again so of course I need to ground more in this manner so that this state can become permenant. I caught a glimpse of it though and it felt amazing :)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:20 pm 

That's great guys.

When things feel different on the outside to me is the ultimate proof that we're breaking through, I'm gonna try more of that sedona method, it helped me to have a great emotional release but I'm still looking for something more powerful to get to the core and bring all that shit out.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:06 pm 

What kind of brainwave syncing were you doing. Like a theta state or alpha or just meditation Im trying to fidn one to get

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:32 pm 

:|

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:05 pm 

I can't believe what I said there lol, alot can change in a couple months. :mrgreen: