Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:34 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:19 am 

TheDude wrote:
After viewing multiple threads on PUA here I realized what a bunch of low end shallow nerds they were. I sensed it when I talked to top instructors of RSD, but I didn't acknowledged or accept my instinct at the time. They ain't TRUE ( :? they master TECHNIQUES to get laid, then call themselves naturals, because they did it 10s of thousands of times :lol: ).
I saw some RSD stuff in the past and always sensed that these guys are not real naturals.
RSD's 'The Blueprint Decoded' program was a nice program compared to most of the PUA garbage but it's still putting women on a pedestal (wrong mindset).

I tried to watch their other two programs: 'Transformations' and 'The Jeffy Show'
and they were boring as fuck so I stopped in the middle.

They admit they approach tons of women so I don't know how 'natural' they are....

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:14 pm 

Sniper wrote:

I tried to watch their other two programs: 'Transformations' and 'The Jeffy Show'
and they were boring as fuck so I stopped in the middle.

They admit they approach tons of women so I don't know how 'natural' they are....
I watched both of those and it was a waste of time. I also watched a little bit of of blue print, but wasn't interested. Before, finding this place I was diving into Rion for a little :lol: then I read up on all the comments on him here and I saved myself before it was too late :D