Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:50 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:56 pm 

Ok, so I've been away from the forum for a while and I think I was overloading myself with all the advice on here so I took a break. I see things with an entirely different perspective now and a lot of the advice on here makes a hell of a lot more sense.

Anyway I've been using subliminals to help out with my growth. I know people have opinions about working on your beliefs and subconscious mind but I've found they have aided me greatly. Now after using these for a while I've come to a place of not caring, true indifference where I am 100% content on my own. I've toyed with the idea in the past but it's an effortless state of mind for me now.

Now I wanted to ask about the whole observation thing and maybe Peregrinus can chime in here. In the past I would observe and watch but it felt like I was looking for something or wanting something to happen. Now I'm more content to do my own thing, be present and not really care. I'm more aware, but at the same time I don't really bother much, I just allow things to be and let it flow. To me observing now is more like awareness without the conscious interference. You are able to see things more clearly, but at the same time your attachment to them is gone.

Like the other day I walked out of my class and started walking and I was in such a peaceful state of mind and clear headed. I wasn't thinking about anything, I was just aware and in the present moment. So this girl in front of me whips her head around like she felt my presence or something. It was weird though because before it happened I had a feeling she was going to turn around and look at me almost like a premonition that popped into my head. Weird stuff tends to happen when I'm in that state.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:00 pm 

hey man,

which subliminals did you use?
the same ones Ryan uses?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:40 pm 
Site Admin

freespirit422 wrote:
In the past I would observe and watch but it felt like I was looking for something or wanting something to happen.
Well observed.
freespirit422 wrote:
Now I'm more content to do my own thing, be present and not really care. I'm more aware, but at the same time I don't really bother much, I just allow things to be and let it flow.
freespirit422 wrote:
To me observing now is more like awareness without the conscious interference. You are able to see things more clearly, but at the same time your attachment to them is gone.
Good explanation.

Seems you are making progress, by my view of things
freespirit422 wrote:
So this girl in front of me whips her head around like she felt my presence or something. It was weird though because before it happened I had a feeling she was going to turn around and look at me almost like a premonition that popped into my head.
Good!

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:59 pm 

Sniper wrote:
hey man,

which subliminals did you use?
the same ones Ryan uses?
Yeah those are the ones, I've been through a whole lot of crap when in comes to self-development and the guy that made these subliminals knows what he's doing. I was really put off by the price at first, but I feel like I've got a lot of value out of them.

Not trying to sell anyone on them or anything, but I'm just saying it's good to be open to things. I used to think beliefs weren't that important, but more often than not experience shapes your beliefs. Whether you get there through a lot of blood, sweat, and tears or you change those beliefs with subliminals I feel the destination is the same. Whatever works for the individual is what I always say.

Anyway I've always been on a journey of self improvement, but I still accept myself for who I am. Even though some might see subliminals as an unnatural thing, I've never changed the essence of who I am. I think there is a certain level of accepting yourself enough, but also realizing where you can improve.

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 12:44 am 

freespirit422 wrote:
Yeah those are the ones, I've been through a whole lot of crap when in comes to self-development and the guy that made these subliminals knows what he's doing. I was really put off by the price at first, but I feel like I've got a lot of value out of them.

Not trying to sell anyone on them or anything, but I'm just saying it's good to be open to things. I used to think beliefs weren't that important, but more often than not experience shapes your beliefs. Whether you get there through a lot of blood, sweat, and tears or you change those beliefs with subliminals I feel the destination is the same. Whatever works for the individual is what I always say.

Anyway I've always been on a journey of self improvement, but I still accept myself for who I am. Even though some might see subliminals as an unnatural thing, I've never changed the essence of who I am. I think there is a certain level of accepting yourself enough, but also realizing where you can improve.
I'm not against anything, whatever works for you is great. It worked great for Ryan (as he told me via pm lately....)

but they have a few programs over there, which one did you use?
the new 'alpha male 2011' set?

what kind of results did you see?

I'd love to hear more....

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 11:08 pm 

Yeah I'm using the alpha male 2011 set, the same one Ryan is using. I'll start off by saying that this set is hard work. I thought at first that I was prepared for it and I was pretty good at meditating, accepting and releasing emotions, etc. But this subliminal brings up a lot of stuff and some days are absolutely brutal. After you push through it, you come out another level of higher awareness.

It's a six stage set which is to be used for 6 months. I'm currently on the 4th stage, so I'm a little past halfway. The true end is after you have completed all 6 stages because they work together off of each other. So far results for me have been subtle, but I've definitely had some internal changes that I've never been able to experience before. Part of my lack of results is me not really pushing my comfort zone as much as I should, which I'm working on. But this subliminal bridged the gap between what I knew and how to implement that into my life.

I'll start off by saying that I've dealt with anxiety all my life, feeling inferior to other people, and just being afraid in general. I struggled a lot with depression as a result of this. Meditation brought me some relief, but it never solved my problems. I still experience anxiety at times, but now it's a minor annoyance instead of a huge life wrecking problem. As a result of becoming pretty much fearless, I don't tolerate shit from people especially women. Prior to this I felt very powerless when it came to stuff like this. I pretty much do what I want and I don't give a shit about what other's think of me. My body language is always relaxed and smooth, I'm incredibly laid back at all times. My interactions with people are smooth too, it's like being in the zone where everything just flows and it's so effortless.

But most the changes I have experienced from using this subliminal are internal. My perception of the world has changed drastically and my need for women is pretty much non-existent. I see them now as bonus to have in life, not a necessity, which is easy to say but harder to actual congruently feel that way. However, results women wise I haven't noticed as much because I haven't put myself out there a lot. But women are a result of having your shit together, and this subliminal is pretty much building a strong foundation for me.

Now somebody reading it may go "so what? I did that without subliminals". Well good for them, but I was pretty much at the end of my rope. I lived my life in a perpetual state of fear, I had a lot of suicidal thoughts (even though I wouldn't follow through, just the thought of death would seem like a release to me). Life was tough and I was tired of it so I decided to make a change. Now, I'm much happier for no reason and life is a hell of a lot better for me.

My results are different than Ryan's, but that's because I think I'm coming from a place of a lot of negative beliefs so change is a little more difficult. All I can say is that it's helped me tremendously and I'm glad I was fortunate enough to come across it.

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 11:47 pm 

very intresting freespirit422,

I'm really happy for you that you are feeling better and making progress. Whatever works for you is great. Keep us posted from time to time and stay in touch ;)

this forum is not just about women after all...

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 12:39 am 

Thanks man, I've been real busy lately and needed some time to sort things out. I'm glad to be back, this forum is awesome.

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 2:03 am 
Site Admin

I guess Ryan post about what is his experience on this topic of getting into a place of not caring, or (sane deatachment) would serve better.

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 5:19 pm 
Hey guys,

I'm also on my final week of stage 4, but as far as my results go...

1) Natural confidence
2) Huge increase in indifference this month
3) Neediness is very minimal, I'm starting to believe that I live for myself and women come along
4) Eye seduction is increasing and beginning to be covered
5) Self-esteem is currently still fluctuating but seems to be increasing
6) Overcome rejection easily
7) More of a positive outlook
8) No need to impress others - I feel 100% accepting of myself
9) Eye contact from women everywhere I go
10) Been noticing a huge increase in dominance around women especially
11) Able to be honest with others, especially women - drives them even crazier!
12) Sexual escalation is easier
13) Wanting to start my own business
14) Going after the things I really want! Bold & more decisive
15) Higher standards for women
16) Ability to be comfortable around any woman regardless of looks, actually more attractive women make me more comfortable
17) Walk has changed significantly

This are the most obvious changes, atm. Stages 3 and 4 have brought forth A LOT of resistance so I'm been going through many struggles of old beliefs lately. Stages 5 and 6 are more-so supposed to be touch-up stages so I'm looking forward to finally start seeing huge results... I remember back in stages 1 and some of 2, I was more outgoing, more flirty, and humorous. I spoke my mind about EVERYTHING! Lately, I've been more shy, reserved, and less flirty but I'm looking forward to seeing that develop in these last 2 stages. I don't care about chasing after women anymore which was a BIGGIE for me during this set. I was pursuing girls like crazy... Mostly, online. I don't have approach anxiety, or at least don't notice it when I'm out and about and feel the need to approach a girl. Most of my success has come from online dating and I've been on about 20+? dates in the past 3 months. Out of which, I've had sex with 6 and have about 3 f- buddies/open-relationships atm. I'm currently in the process of introducing more and letting go of those that do not meet my standards anymore. One of the girls I've actually considered being serious with is a Middle-Eastern girl with really high standards, she has made SOOOO many exceptions for me because she is totally into me. I've been noticing that lately, honesty is a huge factor to my success. I tell them I'm seeing/dating other women, surely I've been labeled a player about 20 times in the past month but it makes them even more attracted to me, willing to do more with me, and even continue seeing/dating/fucking me even though it's completely against their standards. Many of these girls are offering to pay for me, surprise me with stuff, come visit me, drive me places, cook for me!, etc. etc. They literally get sad and disappointed when I have to leave them... not only that but I have a few clingers that really started to bother me. This stuff was not typical. Not bad for a shy, social-anxiety driven kid a few months ago ;)

In 2 months I'll begin my journey into becoming a Sex Magnet. If you have not seen this program yet, check it out http://www.subliminal-shop.com/shop . Under "Of Interest to Men". Taking the whole "I am the prize mentality" and turning you into a guy that women pursue for mating and sexual encounters.

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 4:23 pm 

What exaclty do these subliminals say? I ask just in case I can write better scripts and don't want to waste that much money on something I can do myself.

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 5:53 pm 

Well, he doesn't have the script available because it has techniques that he's developed over many years. Essentially it's what makes his subliminals work about 100000x better than anybody else out there. This guy is pretty much an artist when it comes to this, a lot of trial and error so I don't know if it would be that easy to replicate the script. That probably sounds a little sketchy, but I believe the guy and he's one of the few people in this line of business that actually takes the time to improve what he does.