Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 8:23 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:12 pm 

I struggle with the concept of indifference. The way it's described here sounds like you can't move towards what you want (the girl). So if a girl is showing you interest you can't move forwards.

Or is indifference more about assuming she wants what you want? Putting in as much effort as she is? So for example if I ask the girl for her number and she hesitates for a second before saying okay, I'm better off smiling and saying don't worry about it I can tell you don't want my number? I'm close to this, but I usually give her the choice. One girl did that and I said to her 'you don't have to give me your number if you don't want' and she still gave me her number, but never replied lol.

One other thing I think about indifference is not getting upset by a bad reaction. Like I had a girl I reached over and lightly touched her elbow and asked how her night was. She gave me a weird look and said it was good. I was a little bothered by her reaction, more because it was just plain rude considering I did nothing to warrant the reaction. But I knew it was nothing about me.

For me the biggest issue with indifference is it seems so similar to when I wasn't approaching girls because I was anxiety-ridden. Girls didn't approach me then. Even now when I'm out and about I don't notice girls checking me out.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:27 pm 

Magnatolia wrote:
I struggle with the concept of indifference. The way it's described here sounds like you can't move towards what you want (the girl). So if a girl is showing you interest you can't move forwards.

Or is indifference more about assuming she wants what you want? Putting in as much effort as she is? So for example if I ask the girl for her number and she hesitates for a second before saying okay, I'm better off smiling and saying don't worry about it I can tell you don't want my number? I'm close to this, but I usually give her the choice. One girl did that and I said to her 'you don't have to give me your number if you don't want' and she still gave me her number, but never replied lol.

One other thing I think about indifference is not getting upset by a bad reaction. Like I had a girl I reached over and lightly touched her elbow and asked how her night was. She gave me a weird look and said it was good. I was a little bothered by her reaction, more because it was just plain rude considering I did nothing to warrant the reaction. But I knew it was nothing about me.

For me the biggest issue with indifference is it seems so similar to when I wasn't approaching girls because I was anxiety-ridden. Girls didn't approach me then. Even now when I'm out and about I don't notice girls checking me out.
Mirrors, mirrors everywhere !!!!!! :o
This is so sick. I've lately noticed myself and my problems in couple people in my life, more or so close friends.. And I noticed that the advice I'd give them I'd have to apply myself, because of the mirror factor
And now you come and write a point I didn't know how to pinpoint, the first paragraph :shock:
If you don't know what I mean by mirror, somewhere on the forum might me a clear description