Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 8:53 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:41 am 

The opinion of the maker of the subs and forum members (generally) is that it is me who has been (very strongly) resisting the subs on the subconscious level and that's why I got all the negative effects. I don't know about that, but it could be true. Any thoughts?

Anyway, I've been of sub for 1 month now. I started to feeling better instantly (more energy, better socially, more deep thoughts etc.), but the motivation problem is only slightly better.

I did some inner work a few days ago, when I asked myself (out in the rain - it's very relaxing): "what is my purpose in life". The two things that jumped out were “to enjoy life” and “thrive”. I immediately started to smile and couldn't stop it. It was a nice, very spiritual experience. I stood there for a long time, full of joy.

After that, I've been feeling very relaxed. The lack of motivation still seems to be there, though, but I will be working on that.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:23 am 

Quote:
The opinion of the maker of the subs and forum members (generally) is that it is me who has been (very strongly) resisting the subs on the subconscious level and that's why I got all the negative effects. I don't know about that, but it could be true. Any thoughts?
:|

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:54 am 
Site Admin

The GK wrote:

Anyway, I've been of sub for 1 month now. I started to feeling better instantly (more energy, better socially, more deep thoughts etc.), but the motivation problem is only slightly better.

I did some inner work a few days ago, when I asked myself (out in the rain - it's very relaxing): "what is my purpose in life". The two things that jumped out were “to enjoy life” and “thrive”. I immediately started to smile and couldn't stop it. It was a nice, very spiritual experience. I stood there for a long time, full of joy.

After that, I've been feeling very relaxed. The lack of motivation still seems to be there, though, but I will be working on that.
For the first pharagraph:
Do not expect the same encouragement like the people on those forums.
We are not endorsing nor trying to prove anything in here. YOU ARE TRYING TO PROVE TO YOURSELF WHAT YOU ARE CAPABLE OF.

Let go of that sub-shit, once and for all, completely.
And get back to REAL work.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:02 am 

The GK wrote:
- I started to understand (the maker of the subs said it, actually) that you have to do the subs for 3 years, before the results are permanent.
:arrow: :|
didn't you say to The Kidd before you left to your 'sub adventure' that you don't want to wait years?

also Shannon keeps the affirmations secret so you don't even know what he is putting into your mind.
I'm not a fan of subliminals but at least other subliminal companies write down what affirmations are being used in their recordings.

Now about this:
Quote:
The opinion of the maker of the subs and forum members (generally) is that it is me who has been (very strongly) resisting the subs on the subconscious level and that's why I got all the negative effects.
If that were true, ask yourself this question: why is your subconscious resisting the subs?
maybe he is trying to tell you something?

don't you think your subconscious knows what's better for you than the maker of the subs or the guys on that forum?

If you are starting to lift weights and your body tells you that you are using too much weight for the beginning, would you go and ask other people if that's true?

GK
either start doing some real inner work or sink somewhere with those subs, the choice is yours...

maybe you don't remember but Ryan (who was using these subs) wrote somewhere here that after using them he went through a period of depression, anxiety and gained weight- he wasn't sure if it was the subs who caused it but it could be....

anyway, subs or no subs: only you can fix your inner core issues.

if you want something really good do phone coaching with Kidd or try GP's course- and it won't even cost you that much (like those subs...)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:14 am 

Sniper wrote:
also Shannon keeps the affirmations secret so you don't even know what he is putting into your mind.
I'm not a fan of subliminals but at least other subliminal companies write down what affirmations are being used in their recordings.
That's what your gut is for. 8-)

I disagree, when I was doing subliminals I always knew exactly what was on them within a few days. Their voices and all the background "secret" stuff would replay in dreams and I would know.

Your subconcious is you and you are your subconscious. By creating the distinction in your mind you create the gap. It's like coming up with names for different layers of things sure it's helpful but your constricting yourself. The paradigm becomes reality, instead of paradigm reflecting reality as it is.

(Directed in general not at Sniper) want to never be taken advantage of again by one of these pranksters? Focus on strengthening the connection where "conscious" and "subconcious" meet. That way your energy is staying inside you instead of being given away to bandaids and other silly stuff.

If there is no weakness or internal need for them to prey on they won't have a place and will starve :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:00 am 

Sniper wrote:
:arrow: :|
didn't you say to The Kidd before you left to your 'sub adventure' that you don't want to wait years?
I did. Didn't know it at that time.

Many good points. I know I should let it go, but I still want to learn something from it before I do. Hence the questions.
Sniper wrote:
if you want something really good do phone coaching with Kidd or try GP's course- and it won't even cost you that much (like those subs...)
Yes, I'll think about it. Who is GP?

Last edited by The GK on Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:04 am 

BTW a major reason I started the subs was my belief in LOA. The LOA techniques I use worked well especially and mostly in the beginning, and so I searched for a LOA product which would generate more stable results.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:07 am 

Morpheus wrote:
(Directed in general not at Sniper) want to never be taken advantage of again by one of these pranksters? Focus on strengthening the connection where "conscious" and "subconcious" meet. That way your energy is staying inside you instead of being given away to bandaids and other silly stuff.

If there is no weakness or internal need for them to prey on they won't have a place and will starve :mrgreen:
How do you strengthen that connetcion?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:15 am 

Just gimme your damn money already if you're gonna fuck it off on Hooey anyway...I'll straighten you out. :geek:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:57 am 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Just gimme your damn money already if you're gonna fuck it off on Hooey anyway...I'll straighten you out. :geek:

:lol:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:12 am 

The Kidd!! wrote:
I am sure you would ;) But I need to figure out some things for myself for now and paying for pussy is a thing I dread.. now :oops: But still, better late than never.

I won't waste any more money on hooey, I promise. Btw I did get a refund for one program. So no hard feeling there either.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:24 am 

Morpheus wrote:
Your subconcious is you and you are your subconscious. By creating the distinction in your mind you create the gap. It's like coming up with names for different layers of things sure it's helpful but your constricting yourself. The paradigm becomes reality, instead of paradigm reflecting reality as it is.
Thank you for posting that.

What you are contains conscious and the so called subconscious. Subconscious is a conveniently complex concept that simply means those things you are not willing to look at. You are the total awareness and there is not some "place" that you CAN'T see, only places you won't. Think about how incredibly limiting and powerless that makes you.

If you have a programmed response in the nervous system not to look at something because you believe it to be too threatening, just playing recordings that keep triggering this system without your conscious awareness is not that useful and can be damaging too. For a small percentage of people the triggering itself will be enough to 'push through' but even then it is limited compared to your conscious examination of so called 'subconscious' material.

The trigger is present, and then you react RIGHT NOW. You see a pretty girl and then the shit happens and you start thinking and acting a certain way. The girl is the trigger. When she's not there the feeling is NOT THERE, when she's there it IS. None of that is 'subconscious.' All of it can be examined and at the very least examined in the moment if you know how. That's why people are suggesting "real" inner work which lets you do this consciously.

You are not the victim of some machine that "stores" thoughts and that runs your life. If you really examine it for just a few minutes you will see how totally bullshit that really is. Marketers LOVE the "subconscious" because it is such a compelling and convincing argument for you to say OH, of course, it's not MY fault, it's my subconscious. If someone would just give me the magic key that knows how to talk to that magic box inside me, it will fix everything.

Of course it's actually more subtle than I'm making it but for all intensive purposes, as an adult man, it's time to discard that fucking model entirely. It will NOT serve you, and will forever make you a victim of this elusive thing.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:09 pm 
Site Admin

Well said Flow83 and Morpheus :D

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:53 pm 

The GK wrote:
Morpheus wrote:

How do you strengthen that connetcion?
By paying attention to yourself when your guard is down. For example deep in meditation..or on the brink of being asleep and awake.
peregrinus wrote:
Well said Flow83 and Morpheus :D
Ty :)

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:28 am 

I did one of those long-term ones and yes I think he was full of shit. I think I did it for a couple of weeks. Mainly because the mind is powerful yet we have to repeatedly listen to the subs for 6 months? Anyway I'm listening to some other subliminals now because I do actually believe in the potential power of subliminals. BUT, there also needs to be deep explorative inner work as well! For example, GK, you said you got good results at the beginning. If this was over a period of time then perhaps you were right. So then perhaps your subconscious was resisting due to the gap from where it knows you are to where it's suddenly being told you are. Maybe your subconscious was protecting you because you didn't have the foundations in place for this 'new you'. Imagine picking a baby up and putting it on its feet. It's going to fall straight down because the subconscious hasn't built up all the connections to the muscles that are required to stand up and walk.

I had an experience a few days after listening to a Pheromone one. I'd met this girl a few times and we never really spoke then suddenly we're smiling at each other on the dance floor, dancing close to each other.

Besides, for all we know, subliminals could be a placebo effect. I'm open to that possibility. Who cares? If I believe the subliminal creates attention from girls then my mind is going to adapt to this belief (placebo effect). Voila! Girls giving me attention. Meanwhile I'm doing the solid inner work, in the trenches, to deal with the attention. If a guy can't approach a girl, having lots of girls show him attention won't do him much good. Mind you, the one I listen to also has a little bit of NLP. One of them says something about uncertainty meaning that no isn't necessarily a no.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:25 pm 

Hey fellas!...we got another live one! :lol:

Oh...and please make sure you read this before any signs and symptoms of butthurt set in. ;)

http://www.naturalfreedom.info/viewtopi ... =29&t=1854