Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 8:23 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 6:27 pm 

He does, some men have brought it up over there and then it turns out that others who were in the original group of guys were familiar with this forum and this didn't reveal itself til other guys pointed to some threads here, hehe.

Like I said in my introduction post here, finding it in the letting go/inner work section was a nice surprise because we were unable to find almost anything for men that wasn't just the usual stuff. I am not so hip yet to some of the other aspects here re philosophies on women etc

I am sure he would be down to do a call, q&a, processes etc just for the guys here, but don't want to make it come off like its a promotional technique or anything so have been hesitant about putting that out. If someone here green lights it, wants to be present or moderate it and guys are interested, just let me know.

GP is not a dating coach guy, he is a full time coach / healer of inner work for men and women and a teacher which is why it has the character it does- no product to push and no bullshit philosophy that says if you do this technique women will fall from the sky

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 7:12 pm 
Site Admin

Damned lurkers ;) :P

[ img ]

:mrgreen:

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 9:27 pm 

I tried one of the excercises myself.. It's pretty good, not really new but I guess I havn't been ready for it untill now. And I like GP's honest approach (using words like bullshit and shit makes him human in my eyes and I appreciate that).
I feel indiferent at the moment, I hope it will go on, as I practice this stuff

Edit : This excercise reinforces my want to do things for other people - I came with an cool idea for the weekend which will create fun for my friends, something I can give to them as present afterwards, so I'm going to work on it.. It's effort but not that much trouble for me, it involves little drawing.
It also reinforces my drawing want.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:26 pm 

The easiest way to let go of ANYTHING is to know that the prize you are chasing isn't as good as you think it is.

That's not to be negative and to think life sucks, just that you have everything you need right now to be happy.

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:44 pm 

Star_Above wrote:
The easiest way to let go of ANYTHING is to know that the prize you are chasing isn't as good as you think it is.

That's not to be negative and to think life sucks, just that you have everything you need right now to be happy.
Nice. There is that intellectual realization of this but also the feeling of it, in your body and system which can operate rather differently.

Keep in mind though that 'letting go' (though this course is actually on allowing) applies to many things that are not related to chasing things you want, for example very deep levels of resentment, anger, relationships w/ family /parents, trauma's etc. Personally I have never successfully healed anything in these arenas by mental rationalization etc and I think most people on the planet in traditional therapy would have been fully healed in a few months if those issues were healed through the mind or analyzing them. Not to say that has no role.

Stepping fully into the energy and everything I really feel re: the topic, all the ugly pictures and feelings etc, without any pre-agenda to try to 'let it go', fix it, change it or anything similar - which is the foundation of allowing - has proven most effective for me, the release happens by itself because it is the nature of energy to move when it is finally allowed to do so. I recommend experimenting with this whatever your practice is.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:47 pm 

Flow83 wrote:
Star_Above wrote:

Nice. There is that intellectual realization of this but also the feeling of it, in your body and system which can operate rather differently.

Keep in mind though that 'letting go' (though this course is actually on allowing) applies to many things that are not related to chasing things you want, for example very deep levels of resentment, anger, relationships w/ family /parents, trauma's etc. Personally I have never successfully healed anything in these arenas by mental rationalization etc and I think most people on the planet in traditional therapy would have been fully healed in a few months if those issues were healed through the mind or analyzing them. Not to say that has no role.

Stepping fully into the energy and everything I really feel re: the topic, all the ugly pictures and feelings etc, without any pre-agenda to try to 'let it go', fix it, change it or anything similar - which is the foundation of allowing - has proven most effective for me, the release happens by itself because it is the nature of energy to move when it is finally allowed to do so. I recommend experimenting with this whatever your practice is.
Oh I know, I was just speaking in terms of things you think you need. But like you said, there are other things you need to let go of such as negative emotions, for that you just need a shift in beliefs.

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:15 pm 

Quote:
other things you need to let go of such as negative emotions, for that you just need a shift in beliefs.
Interesting. Belief is pretty high up there in the chain of events, there's the energetic system itself, the nervous system, then there's the processing of this through the mind and then beliefs that are formed. Beliefs get a lot of clout as being the magic key but they are somewhere between the branches and the leaves, not the trunk, let alone the roots in my experience.

1 year olds don't have 'beliefs' about the world but they can be imprinted with all sorts of energetic stuff from the parents and surroundings.

The energies behind so called negative emotions are always a means of defense, as the system is built on defense. We are talking about the same aspect of you that grows your nails and hair, or knows what to do when it rides a bike.

Yes it was trained, but can working VIA the mind, on your beliefs about bike riding, make you UNlearn how to ride a bike?

I'm curious where you are coming from - Have you ever worked with a traumatized individual, told them to change their beliefs through the mind and actually healed the core of the trauma? I don't mean feeling better about it or being able to cope - am curious. Thanks.

BTW- check your PM :)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:45 am 

My thoughts.

Stop going to external sources for savior/letting go. Find your own way to savior/letting go. That's the only way it will ever really stick.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:30 am 

TheDude wrote:
My thoughts.

Stop going to external sources for savior/letting go. Find your own way to savior/letting go. That's the only way it will ever really stick.
so...
in that case we shouldn't read any philosophy, History, about meditation or anything else... There is no point in learning from others who have already found stuff that might take us years to find on our own (if at all...) ha?
:geek:

And while we are at it- maybe we shouldn't try to learn about women or society either and just try to figure out everything on our own. ;)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:57 pm 

That's not what he meant, consider the grey area.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:11 pm 

Alchemist wrote:
That's not what he meant, consider the grey area.
I know, you didn't understand what I meant: ;)

look at resources of letting go\allowing, try the techniques, see what works best for you and then stick with that...

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:52 pm 

TheDude wrote:
My thoughts.

Every craft in history has followed the path of passing down what the last person learned and studying with teachers. Zero exceptions. Zero except in superhero movies. Not one thing any of us does was not learned first and then integrated.

But good teachers show the technique or practice and then encourage you to make it your own, or even abandon it entirely.

I agree with your sentiment, it all comes down to you. But,
It's all internal. It's all you. That includes the people and resources you attract. Don't deny yourself what others offer to you- the idea that you need to do and learn everything by yourself slowed me down for years. don't buy what you don't want to buy and ignore what doesn't resonate with you, but if something comes across your path, then you decide to look at, then you implemented and do it your own way, that's still all you :)

It's never the technique that lets something go, it's always you that does it.

Good resources don't deny this and don't tell you some special question or recording that's actually doing work.

Trust your instincts about what to look at and what to ignore I'm just saying there's no real difference between internal and exernal, and to watch out for the trap of not studying or checking out send you come across that spark you, just because it's an idea that you're supposed to do it on your own

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:58 pm 

Of course, anyone who says you need to do it my way for it to work is full of shit.

The way I would describe it is that you don't really need to buy any products or do anything to get yourself in shape. You can find your own routines, run or do whatever. But if you learn a few things from the trainer, get some good dumbbells, and learn what makes a solid fitness program it can help you a lot. It's still up to you to do it though and then to listen to your own body, modify and so on.

My own evolution has been that I would look for something to work, subliminals or whatever, and then sort of this anti-, screw all products and everything is just building dependence.

Now it's a much more open, just check out whatever finds its way to me. Take what's useful, discard the rest.

I am totally biased because the guy who created this course is my mentor, and I was the first person to hear it. So all I will say is that this one is not so much a new technique like "the whatever technique - a new better way" but more like a training course, it just keeps directing your attention inside and observing the natural tendency to want to "let go as a means of getting rid of stuff, which is actually a form of resistance. If what you resist persists, it means you can't go in there swinging trying to get rid of it. You have to yield, which is unnatural for most of us.

And of course, you can totally play with that concept by yourself, and don't need to buy anything to do so

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:07 am 

Hi guys,

I saw this thread when I was surfing through this forum and thought this sounded like a cool resource. The course you're talking about seems like a lot of you find it more successful than Sedona method which I went through with minimal change.

But, the membership page doesn't work. It won't take my credit card details (which I know are correct), just gives me a generic error that the transaction couldn't be processed. The only communication I could find was via a message on the facebook page which I haven't heard back from.

Anyone know what I can do? Is it down at the moment?

Thanks!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:21 am 

Magnatolia wrote:
Hi guys,

I saw this thread when I was surfing through this forum and thought this sounded like a cool resource. The course you're talking about seems like a lot of you find it more successful than Sedona method which I went through with minimal change.

But, the membership page doesn't work. It won't take my credit card details (which I know are correct), just gives me a generic error that the transaction couldn't be processed. The only communication I could find was via a message on the facebook page which I haven't heard back from.

Anyone know what I can do? Is it down at the moment?

Thanks!
check your pm (private messages)...