Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 8:45 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:44 pm 

Hey guys,

So you know how most naturals never know how to articulate what it is they think or do to be successful with women? Perhaps this is because we need to ask how they 'feel' when they approach a women. If they're in the moment chances are they're not really thinking anything fully consciously to the point that they can easily put it into words.

In terms of self-realization is this things such as imagining myself approaching a girl and then imagine the worst possible scenario? Then what is the most beneficial way to deal or accept the feelings that come up?

A lot of thoughts and behaviours are on autopilot as they've been ingrained into us through repetition. Like if you try something different when you go up to a girl and she harshly rejects you, each time you go up to a girl you are going to consciously cross that thing you did last time off. Eventually the mind will cross it off for you through autopilot. Perhaps body meditation puts the minds focus on the body therefore there isn't enough mental power to do all these autopilot messages. And if we were to do a mindful meditation perhaps this strips the layers. So it starts with the obvious conscious thoughts, as these are removed the mind then begins to access the autopilot thoughts and brings them into the conscious... What are your thoughts?

Most of these came to me this morning when I woke up and I almost couldn't remember them.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:32 pm 

Ok let me give this a go:
Quote:
So you know how most naturals never know how to articulate what it is they think or do to be successful with women? Perhaps this is because we need to ask how they 'feel' when they approach a women. If they're in the moment chances are they're not really thinking anything fully consciously to the point that they can easily put it into words.
They can't articulate "it" because it's not about what they're doing, but what they aren't. Their head isn't clogged with bullshit and they don't have negative experiences they carry with themselves and project in the present. It's not that they're not thinking, but they aren't thinking what symps are.
Quote:
In terms of self-realization is this things such as imagining myself approaching a girl and then imagine the worst possible scenario? Then what is the most beneficial way to deal or accept the feelings that come up?
If your problems really lie with women and not people in general then putting yourself into these situations and analyzing feelings/emotions/thoughts that come up would be what I would do. Let the feelings be there, don't judge them, and work through your mind to see why they're there in the 1st place.

I'll give you an example. It'll sound weird but I have this one friend that I'm extremely nervous around (he's a dude). So I asked myself, why am I nervous around him?
- Because I value him higher than I value me
-Why do I value him higher?
-Because deep down, I feel really grateful that he's even hanging out with me
-Why was I a social outcast?
-Because I was nervous around people and couldn't express myself when I started school, shunning myself out.
-Why....

Keep going further and further. It's seems like a never ending rabbit hole and is daunting to look at realistically, but keep pushing.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:56 pm 

I agree with moose, but also some people have very abstract thinking - I know this myself, most of the time I can't properly vocalise my thoughts and people don't understand shit I say :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:00 pm 

Yeah that sounds like it. But isn't not doing something still a thought. Like you have to think to do something but in order for you not to do something means you're doing something else? Like when you have an itch. You don't think about getting rid of the itch, you just automatically do what it takes to remove the itch. I'm going to test it when I can and see what response is returned.

Thanks heaps for the self-inquiry example. So you just sit with what comes up and keep asking why until either you've had enough or can't come up with a response. But I can imagine there would be a lot of why's before that ever happened.

Maybe I need to start asking myself interesting thought-provoking questions as soon as I wake up. I seem to have my best insights then.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:32 pm 

I screwed up while typing out the "why" thing and skipped a few questions, but it looks like you understand.

As for the itch example, not doing something is only a proactive thing when you're trying to block yourself from doing the said thing. I'll give you an example: my uncle has something wrong with one foot and has a tendency to start limping when we play tennis for longer than 1 or two hours. He told me that when he's not tired, he can still focus on walking normally and not limp (proactive "not-doing") but when he's exhausted, he doesn't have the energy to and stops trying to block out the structural problem he has with his foot/leg.

Meanwhile, most of us can walk just fine without thinking too much about it. It's only a proactive thing to not "limp" if there's a problem in the first place that you try to block out.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:33 pm 

Take a look at dream interpretation. Your mind is most relaxed in dreams and you can pick up tonnes of symbols you can look at after.

There's a site called dreammoods that is very useful