It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 6:43 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Creating space - Ideas ?
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:18 pm 

I read discussion in these threads:
http://www.naturalfreedom.info/viewtopi ... =26&t=2351
http://www.naturalfreedom.info/viewtopi ... tica#p5617

And it got me thinking:
What are some means of providing space to myself, others or life itself ?
I can think (regarding one person or more people) some examples, "verbal" space (letting them talk, basically), not judging the people..
What kind of experiments would you guys - and I mean everybody - think of we could try and see what happens ?

Sometimes little stuff happens to me - I wish to find a coin on the floor or something, I forget about it and next day I find change in soda machine. Little things like that happens all the time, is it little example of giving space to life itself and it reacting to it ?

The concept of space is more profound than I thought :oops: :geek:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:26 pm 

Quote:
Sometimes little stuff happens to me - I wish to find a coin on the floor or something, I forget about it and next day I find change in soda machine. Little things like that happens all the time, is it little example of giving space to life itself and it reacting to it ?
That's 'The Secret' working for you...the universe reacting to strong visualization. :geek:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:29 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Quote:
That's 'The Secret' working for you...the universe reacting to strong visualization. :geek:
Yeah.. But in the Secret they won't tell us the "space" part is needed, that's my problem with the film..

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:52 pm 
Site Admin

One thing I noticed with this experiments of space, I see it more like a meditation. Is that when I have strong attachment to that thing I want, It will not manifest until I let go of the craving for that mere thing. Like it's ok if I don't have it, Im ok with this (this is the most difficult part for me)

Another thing is expectations, and I am a little confused about this, because I visualize something and I'm expecting it to happen sooner or later... but I don't know when,... and sometimes I got impatient uncertain about it, I'm overall a patient guy but I don't know the mechanisms of the life (manifesting) is ok to provide me things the I need or want or whatever. It's the creating process, but the creator got impatient what a joke!!_:
Wanting to know the mechanism of manifestation is wanting to have control, and I know that that shit is impossible :D So even when I sorta get it, I dont like it asi it is, or resist it.

I have conflicting ideas that's why I think this manifesting shit is more glueish for me. Rather than a steady flow.

I feel it's like getting fuck out of the 'universe' way to provide you.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:20 pm 

Dali wrote:
One thing I noticed with this experiments of space, I see it more like a meditation. Is that when I have strong attachment to that thing I want, It will not manifest until I let go of the craving for that mere thing. Like it's ok if I don't have it, Im ok with this (this is the most difficult part for me)
I'm pretty much the same
Dali wrote:
Another thing is expectations, and I am a little confused about this, because I visualize something and I'm expecting it to happen sooner or later... but I don't know when,... and sometimes I got impatient uncertain about it, I'm overall a patient guy but I don't know the mechanisms of the life (manifesting) is ok to provide me things the I need or want or whatever. It's the creating process, but the creator got impatient what a joke!!_:
Wanting to know the mechanism of manifestation is wanting to have control, and I know that that shit is impossible :D So even when I sorta get it, I dont like it asi it is, or resist it.
This is exactly my situation aswell.. And universe must be like this -> :lol: when we are trying to understand the mechanism :lol:
Dali wrote:
I have conflicting ideas that's why I think this manifesting shit is more glueish for me. Rather than a steady flow.

I feel it's like getting fuck out of the 'universe' way to provide you.
Yeah, you summed it up nicely for me