Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:43 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:09 pm 
I have a suggestion, you can consider it or not. It's about the layout of the forum, the design and the way it is organized.

I would put a nice banner on top of the page.... something not as cheesy as NG.com but definetely something more badass.

I would also like sections to be grouped in ...larger sections. There's only one big section which contains the lounge, the treasure chest and also kidd's corner or whatever the name of that group is... so it's not organized and it's mostly chaotic. NG for example had too many fucking sections... I would put here a section for generalities, a section for topics about materials like cory skyy, david x etc and everything connected to it... and a private space for articles like kidd's stuff and the "treasure chest" etc... This is just a quick idea, again...you can come up with something more ingenious.

I would also change the name of the group "Treasure Chest"...it's too connected to the "pirate theme" of another forum. Suggestion : "5 Star Articles", "Best of the best", "Collection of Wisdom", "Must read articles" or whatever... I cam up with these names in a second...again...you guys can do better.

I wanted to make this post to be one of constructive criticism so no compliments here.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:44 am 

Something that I think is a bit uncomfortable here is that every page contains a small number of posts (I think about 10), and as a result insted of a thread with 3 pages, we get 7 that don't contain much information... In other forums every page contains at least 15-20 posts and I think that's much more comfortable.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:51 am 

Great, thanks.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:48 pm 

I could Photoshop something. give me an Idea of what you would like and I can do it.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:53 am 
ideas for the banner:

Stuff that symbolize freedom: The Sky, An eagle or a similar bird (flying badass that doesn't give a shit) + a representation of daVinci's man + a man kissing a woman

Some ideas...

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:53 pm 

IulianC wrote:
ideas for the banner:

Stuff that symbolize freedom: The Sky, An eagle or a similar bird (flying badass that doesn't give a shit) + a representation of daVinci's man + a man kissing a woman

Some ideas...
Sounds kinda corny dude, no offense.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:08 pm 
Site Admin

NO eagles please...

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:44 pm 

i think we are in times when the pictures of peace and freedom are so boring, we need something badass acording with this times, somethign like mel gibson in mad max, a man facing a hard road or something

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:50 pm 

rant wrote:
i think we are in times when the pictures of peace and freedom are so boring, we need something badass acording with this times, somethign like mel gibson in mad max, a man facing a hard road or something
Or manlier cartoons at least; :twisted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8syaU5gEqzo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6jk3T-v ... re=related

Something M-a-n-l-y

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:35 pm 

i asociate figth club with this forum, not becasue anticonsumerism but becasue we make each other stronger so i suggest a style that reflect that, whetever you called indifference enlightenment freedom wathever, to me is very accurate

[ img ]