Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 9:00 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: An invite-only section
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:21 pm 

I think we should have an invite-only section, where we can discuss and develop ideas we might not be comfortable discussing otherwise.

The section can be an invite only or be available for all members who have been registered for an X amount of time, or maybe a combination of both.

3Hearingstoriesabouttheirgrandparents,madethesonsintogreatsons.Allgreatheroesadoredheroeswhotheyregardedas 13xGreater thanthemselves-theGreatBeingsoftheFuturesPast-totheirlastbreath. :geek:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:18 am 
That seems pretentious.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:40 pm 

I like the idea of information being freely available. If we begin to shroud ourselves in secrecy to other guys that geniunely want to learn that sends us down a bad path.

If someone wanted to create a group in Skype or something I could see that. Thing is that the members that have been around for a while are usually focusing their energies into specializing into their respective fields. Things that are outside the scope of the forum.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:34 pm 

Yes, I get that. But the idea isn't to protect the ideas, but rather it is to protect the members from being linked to the given ideas.

3Hearingstoriesabouttheirgrandparents,madethesonsintogreatsons.Allgreatheroesadoredheroeswhotheyregardedas 13xGreater thanthemselves-theGreatBeingsoftheFuturesPast-totheirlastbreath. :geek:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:39 pm 
Walk out of the darkness. If you want to keep from being linked to an idea then spoof your IP address under an onion system if it is something that can come back to haunt you.

None of what you're saying sounds above board.

This reminds me of what happened to the old pimp network to some degree. I was never apart of it, but I read posts to track down certain people from there.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:24 am 

We're small and insignificant in the big picture. No one is looking for people like us, we're like unicorns lol.

They'll attack the big sites like Return of Kings and such.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:41 pm 
Return of Kings seems to have a lot of blue pill bullshit floating around its site. It's hard to believe that's what men consider the red pill.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:39 am 

Slim Titan wrote:
Return of Kings seems to have a lot of blue pill bullshit floating around its site. It's hard to believe that's what men consider the red pill.
Meh, makes for entertaining reading material. Some of the guys on there are pretty quick, don't let a few bad apples spoil your perception of all of them. The fat shaming week was pretty funny.