Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:25 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:30 am 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yU4nKdNNFe4

when he says inner game he means your inner beliefs. This does not mean that you have to always be aware of what you are thinking But if you do the inner core work at home- it will reflect when you go out. Esp. if you do visualizations...

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:25 am 

Thoughts don't actually have that much power, time is much better spent on self-discovery, rather than self improvement.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:32 pm 

Morpheus wrote:
time is much better spent on self-discovery, rather than self improvement.
That rings true to me now, but I keep digging deeper and finding even more shit, it's seemingly bottomless.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:10 pm 

I think self-disvoery leads to indifference just as self-improvement does. In my point of view, self-disovery makes you see that you are complete, that you don't need women or money to be a happy and confident person. Its becoming "your own best friend".

Self-improvement is giving yourself all the stuff you want (in your mind) and as soon as you really think you have that stuff you see that happiness is not a matter of things from the outside but a matter of your own relationship to yourself.

But best thing I guess is doing both.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:09 pm 

Dr. Awesome wrote:
I think self-disvoery leads to indifference just as self-improvement does. In my point of view, self-disovery makes you see that you are complete, that you don't need women or money to be a happy and confident person. Its becoming "your own best friend".

Self-improvement is giving yourself all the stuff you want (in your mind) and as soon as you really think you have that stuff you see that happiness is not a matter of things from the outside but a matter of your own relationship to yourself.

But best thing I guess is doing both.
Very well put. It resonates with my experience.

Self-discovery, made me see I need nothing form outside. And achieving and improving showed me, that getting something didn't make me more peacefull/happy as before.

So both paths, made me more indifferent towards outside stimulus.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:49 pm 

Dr. Awesome wrote:

Agree w/Brent, and

I like the idea that there is no key to happiness
but the happiness is the key to everything else.

Just remember to use the key.