Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:42 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:45 pm 

well I just got this email newsletter from Brent, we already know about it because The Kidd talked and wrote about it but I'll post it here anyway...

Brent:
Quote:
Why do you keep thinking that women have higher status than you? Do you really think they don't have issues? Come on. You've convinced yourself of this...so in your head it's true.

Let me build you up for a second. Do you realize that as you get older:

* You'll probably make more money

* You'll become distinguished looking

* You can have kids until you're somewhere around 120 years old

In other words, your stock is rising. Why do you act like its falling? If you still think they have higher status then, consider how it is for a hot woman:

* Every minute of everyday, they're getting older looking and are hating it

* They can't have kids forever

* They think emotionally first and logically second

* The right guys rarely approach them

* They're competing with younger women for the same men

* The average women get all the sex *

ETC.

I want to be clear that I'm not putting women down in any way. All I'm doing is pointing out some reasons that you should be more confident when approaching.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:20 pm 
Site Admin

Putting it simply:

We get to choose who to approach.

They get to pick from who approaches them.

Really really think about that.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:51 pm 

peregrinus wrote:
Putting it simply:

I find that really intresting, why women don't approach men (in general...)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:06 pm 

Too much of the time though, we take it as an ok not to work on you. There are things you outwardly should be expressing or all the positive thinking in the world won't help you.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:22 pm 

peregrinus wrote:
Putting it simply:

The funny thing that I basically operate in the inverse of this...sorta.

I determine who is jockin me...then, from that pool of interested females, I choose the one(s) that I like the best. 8-)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:17 am 
Site Admin

The Kidd!! wrote:
peregrinus wrote:
Putting it simply:

The funny thing that I basically operate in the inverse of this...sorta.

I determine who is jockin me...then, from that pool of interested females, I choose the one(s) that I like the best. 8-)
Is that not what I said Kidd? :)

It is a matter of how you look at it.

If you do not choose them, they never get the option of you.

They can jock you all they want, it does not matter, if you do not choose them.

[as discussed before on here, approach does not always mean physically]

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:20 am 

@peregrinus and Kidd

why don't women approach (in general...)?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:29 am 

Sniper wrote:
@peregrinus and Kidd

Because, generally speaking...they don't have to. 8-)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:29 am 
Site Admin

Sniper wrote:
@peregrinus and Kidd

They do, its just most guys want slapping round the face before they notice.

Women approach in subtle ways, sometimes way way too subtle.

Or rather they give out invitations and wait for them to be taken up.

Heres a strange thing: Women hate rejection too!

(and what Kidd said just above)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:05 am 

@peregrinus

I know about the 'Women approach in subtle ways, sometimes way way too subtle.'
I was asking why they don't approach directly (like guys). But you already gave me an answer and also what spaceman wrote.
thank you

@Kidd

I know that they don't 'have to' because they are getting approached. But at the same time you always hear women bitching that they get approached by the wrong kind of guys.
So I was thinking: why don't they just approach the guys they really want in a more direct way :|

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:23 pm 

Sniper wrote:

I know that they don't 'have to' because they are getting approached. But at the same time you always hear women bitching that they get approached by the wrong kind of guys.
So I was thinking: why don't they just approach the guys they really want in a more direct way :|

maybe becasue they don't know exacly what thay need becasue they are move by emotions, it can't be in a direct way becasue the man have to see it and they want that he note it, if they put in in words maybe it ruin the emotion, but teenage girls are more direct in my experience and somtimes they seems to be direct but it's just a way of testing you, so it's better to remove our ego from the situation to really see what's going on, ive' seen women practically show all their cards to one of my firends and he does't note it, becasue most men want that they tell them "hey i like you" if not they asume that there is no attraction,so they approach all the time

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:25 am 

If only I read this thread earlier ...

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:53 am 

peregrinus wrote:
Sniper wrote:
@peregrinus and Kidd
They do, its just most guys want slapping round the face before they notice.
Haha exactly, women approach guys completely differently then guys approach them, which is why you have to be aware.

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:55 pm 

Star_Above wrote:

...women approach guys completely differently then guys approach them, which is why you have to be aware.
Seconded.

If for some reason a woman does approach a man (which, relative to a man's approach frequency, is seldom) she does it completely differently. She approaches, but hovers around you like a balloon waiting for you to grab her physically and/or emotionally.

“I learned this, at least, by my experiment; that if one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours. . . ."

-Thoreau's Walden

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:20 pm 

If You Like a Guy, Tell Him. Only Then Will Women Be Free.
Quote:
Sadie Hawkins Day — traditionally celebrated on Nov. 15 — was the one day a year when it was the girls who pursued the boys, instead of the other way around. It was big back then, if less so now.

I always envied the girls who seemed so peaceful waiting for boys to talk to them; I wasn’t of that tribe. My mother used to shake her head and say, “Just let them come to you,” but I was no good at biding my time. In sixth grade, I asked a boy I liked if he liked me; in freshman year of college, I asked a man I was attracted to if he felt the same. In each case, I felt that something was wrong with me for having brought up the topic. I was too much like a guy, I thought. But even then, I was asking them about their desires, not speaking my own.

As I got older, I developed other methods for getting a man to make the first move: bumping into him as we walked together, shivering with unfelt cold, standing fetchingly on steps that would bring me to his eye level — all so he’d be overtaken with desire and, for God’s sake, kiss me. So much work, this active passivity — but I never considered kissing any of them first. After all, what worse insult can a man give a woman than “She wanted it,” a phrase that carries its own sneer.

So the reason that afternoon is still so bright in my memory, why I can still feel the metal chain of the swing in my hand, see Matthew’s smile: Sadie Hawkins was a day of respite from pretending not to want, or from distorting my want into a hint.

Until it is no big deal for a woman to say, “I want,” as well as “I don’t want” — until heterosexual women no longer feel the need to wait for the man to propose or to invite us to the prom or to kiss us on a beautiful summer evening when we want to kiss — we leave ourselves at the mercy of men’s desires.

Sadie Hawkins should be any and every day we choose.
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/11/15/opin ... n-out.html

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2018 12:22 pm 
Site Admin

zogler wrote: *
As I got older, I developed other methods for getting a man to make the first move: bumping into him as we walked together, shivering with unfelt cold, standing fetchingly on steps that would bring me to his eye level — all so he’d be overtaken with desire and, for God’s sake, kiss me.

Until it is no big deal for a woman to say, “I want,” as well as “I don’t want” — until heterosexual women no longer feel the need to wait for the man to propose or to invite us to the prom or to kiss us on a beautiful summer evening when we want to kiss — we leave ourselves at the mercy of men’s desires.
Stunningly honest

https://www.theguardian.com/books/2016/ ... helors-day
https://metro.co.uk/2016/02/25/this-is- ... y-5718135/

one day every 4 years is not enough :)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2018 5:05 pm 

I kind of like seeing the woman kneeling, but marriage ? nah