Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:24 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:43 am 

These females need help

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:28 am 

the way I see it is it's another program of the social matrix: to make men beleive that women are oppressed in some way because they are women and thus men that will see it will be nicer to women (because if they fall for it they will beleive that women are really oppressed...)

and if a guy wrote those songs for them he probably thought: I'll show that women need more
sympathy by portraying them as weak or oppressed and that will get me laid :?

just a thought....

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:49 am 

Personally I laugh now, it just looks so pathetic and they are trying so hard. But it's not really them, it's just the men or women behind the scenes that write the music for them. They just perform like puppets and get paid. Like you said Sniper, it's just another way to sucker men into believing that women are oppressed and treated poorly which just ends up being a disaster.

Now for some wholesome programming lol. This man speaks the truth when it comes to women.

Jeru The Damaja - Da Bichez
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28J2NkP3Jps

Back in the day when I was more of a nice guy I would have thought this song was offensive to women, now I know better. Some women are just straight up bitches and deserve it.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:47 pm 

Beyonce's song is a feminist stance on the 'wrong-doings' of man, basically she's saying if she was a 'boy' she wouldn't do all the bad things they do, she'd be a 'better man' *cue crazy random octave vox*

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:55 pm 

Alchemist wrote:
Beyonce's song is a feminist stance on the 'wrong-doings' of man, basically she's saying if she was a 'boy' she wouldn't do all the bad things they do, she'd be a 'better man' *cue crazy random octave vox*

Very good. It's just another way that women try to use media to program us to what they want...but they are so goddammed nearsighted that they fail to realize that they truly don't want what they THINK they want. Unfortunately some, if not most men are buying this bullshit hook, line, and sinker.

No bueno. :roll:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:18 am 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/If_I_Were_a_Boy

"If I Were a Boy" is a pop song by American R&B singer Beyoncé Knowles. It was composed by Toby Gad and BC Jean

often there is a man I mean boy, behind all that 'feminist music' stuff. Maybe he was trying to get approval from his wife, girlfriend or wanted to have attention from other women. Or maybe he just wanted to sell a song and knew that feminist bullshit songs would bring the sales up...

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:42 am 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Alchemist wrote:

Very good. It's just another way that women try to use media to program us to what they want...but they are so goddammed nearsighted that they fail to realize that they truly don't want what they THINK they want. Unfortunately some, if not most men are buying this bullshit hook, line, and sinker.

So Kidd I'm just wondering, what do they get out of this? I find it hard to believe that women are intentionally programing the masses of men through the media. Unless it's all interconnected and the same people who make these videos are profiting off of other businesses connected to it like jewelery and crap. Obviously the motivation is money, unless they really are sadistic bitches and want men to bow down to them. Or maybe the media just controls people in general, one big conspiracy that people think is so crazy but it's hidden right before their very eyes.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:59 am 

freespirit422 wrote:
The Kidd!! wrote:
Alchemist wrote:

So Kidd I'm just wondering, what do they get out of this? I find it hard to believe that women are intentionally programing the masses of men through the media. Unless it's all interconnected and the same people who make these videos are profiting off of other businesses connected to it like jewelery and crap. Obviously the motivation is money, unless they really are sadistic bitches and want men to bow down to them. Or maybe the media just controls people in general, one big conspiracy that people think is so crazy but it's hidden right before their very eyes.
Naw...not intentional at all...and by that I mean they they are not intentionally trying to bend men to their will. They ARE, however, intentionally looking for some sympathy and understanding. So, their motives are generally innocent. But, what they fail to realize is that it is doing much more harm for women than good. :ugeek:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:24 am 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Naw...not intentional at all...and by that I mean they they are not intentionally trying to bend men to their will. They ARE, however, intentionally looking for some sympathy and understanding. So, their motives are generally innocent. But, what they fail to realize is that it is doing much more harm for women than good. :ugeek:
So true. I guess its the same in relationships. Many women want to change their boyfriends/husbands into their vision of the ideal man and if he lets forming himself she loses interest because its not what she DEEPLY wants.

Women may complain conciously about boyfriends that are "too independent" but deep inside they feel attracted to that.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:37 am 

Oh, it's definitely what she wants...just definitely not what she needs. 8-)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:03 am 

peregrinus once sent me something, I think he also posted about it here on the forum somehwere...there was a woman who was a famous writer and a voice in the early feminist movement.

But later she said she is sorry she took part in it because she thinks that although the original goal was good the way they did it was all wrong. And now she openly admits that they did women a lot more harm than good..

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:41 am 

Sniper wrote:

But later she said she is sorry she took part in it because she thinks that although the original goal was good the way they did it was all wrong. And now she openly admits that they did women a lot more harm than good..
Feminists advance the business of... feminists.

Who advances the business of women then?
Womenists? :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:42 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Ok lol, that makes a lot more sense. I understand that women do get treated very shitty by some guys, but they put themselves in those situations and then stay in them. There's only so much sympathy and understanding that I can have for someone that keeps making the same mistakes over and over again. Likewise there are guys that stay in relationships with cheating whores. Maybe more women should learn to observe before diving head first into a failed relationship.

So basically guys are being led to believe that they aren't being compassionate enough towards women and then end up sucking up to them. Then this leads to women becoming drunk with the power they get from having guys bend over backwards for them. The end result being guys are giving women what they want and not what they need. What a disaster.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:10 pm 
Site Admin

Sniper wrote:
peregrinus once sent me something, I think he also posted about it here on the forum somehwere...there was a woman who was a famous writer and a voice in the early feminist movement.

It was Germaine Greer. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germaine_Greer

I love this quote:
Germaine Greer wrote:
"Man made one grave mistake: in answer to vaguely reformist and humanitarian agitation he admitted women to politics and the professions. The conservatives who saw this as the undermining of our civilization and the end of the state and marriage were right after all; it is time for the demolition to begin."

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:14 am 

Quote:
Ok lol, that makes a lot more sense. I understand that women do get treated very shitty by some guys, but they put themselves in those situations and then stay in them. There's only so much sympathy and understanding that I can have for someone that keeps making the same mistakes over and over again. Likewise there are guys that stay in relationships with cheating whores. Maybe more women should learn to observe before diving head first into a failed relationship.
The thing is, the social matrix has made women beleive that they don't need\souldn't take responsibility for anything and thus you get a generation of spoiled women who can't think for themselves. While for guys it's obvious that if they stay in a bad relationship they have to take action and end it otherwise they are wimps.
Quote:
So basically guys are being led to believe that they aren't being compassionate enough towards women and then end up sucking up to them. Then this leads to women becoming drunk with the power they get from having guys bend over backwards for them. The end result being guys are giving women what they want and not what they need. What a disaster.
exactly. And then women always complain that they can't find real men...