Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:54 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Meat Market Clubs
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:42 am 

I went to a meat market club last night for the first time in years, the crowd was a bit younger than me but all good, I went around and grabbed some ass everywhere and didn't get in trouble it was tight.

Anyways I noticed something I've never seen before: a group of curvacious girls sitting in the VIP section next to us, with one skinny girl sitting at a shot distance, she was obviously heading the group (trying to get these girls laid or something) I wanted to tell her the guys were not going to approach them and they're going to have to get involved at least a little bit cuz it's not lookin good tonight (it was coming towards closing time so at best they'd get the drunk desperate dudes), she was kind of a bitch so I just had some bullshit banter with her and left.

The rest of the group was all shy and one was looking at me and I KNEW I could taken her home but the skinny girl woulda made me work for it, I ended up leaving before I could find out but I'll definitely keep this in mind for next time.

I wanna get some perspective from everyone as well about how you operate in these types of nightclubs, I know you get into some of this in your pimposophies Kidd and I'd love to hear some more, to keep something in mind for next time cuz I realized last night how easy it coulld be to take a girl home and I wanna test this ground but obviously this is in my hometown so there has to be a different approach to it.

It was refreshing to be in an open environment like that where everyone knew what they wanted and had no qualms about it, I definitely have more of an open mind to it now.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

Post subject: Re: Meat Market Clubs
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:09 pm 

what are meat market clubs?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:40 pm 

rant wrote:
what are meat market clubs?
Typical nightclubs you know, mating grounds. ;)

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:46 pm 

:lol: i was cofused i was thinking in a hooker house, to me nigthcubs are difficult, but this places are like a training room, i feel anxiety in places like this so to me is the best place to stay, i don't know how to operate there but i use it as a way of releasing social anxiety