Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:50 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:31 am 

there is something special about Thai\Filipino women. Not all of them and I already talked about it in my Thailand trip report.

but I met two nice Thai women when I was in Thailand and two Filipino women and their vibe is just so cool. The way they are friendly and giggle and just have a cool vibe; it's really fun staying in touch with them on facebook.

It's not that women in here don't have a good vibe and not fun to be around it's just that in General: Israeli women are heavy and masculine- you won't see an Israeli women who is 28 or 30 that still giggles while Thai and Filipino women still smile a lot and giggle even when they are in their 30's.

That doesn't mean that they are perfect (as Mr. M. was saying) and it doesn't necessarily mean that they are going to be the perfect wife or girlfriend. But I love seeing them smile and giggle like little girls because it's something I don't see much in women here.

and BTW these girls that I'm talking about are not poor and I didn't have sexual relationship with them.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:55 pm 

I've never been outside the United States so I'm entirely unfamiliar with different cultures. But you say Israeli women are very masculine. Do you act very masculine around them too or do you joke around and tease them and stuff? I'm wondering what would happen if you played the more feminine role, like laughing more or not being so serious. Obviously don't put up with their bullshit if they are manipulating you, but be more carefree.

Just a thought anyway. I see a lot of things like a balance lately, yin and yang. If a woman is very masculine, adding more masculine energy to it doesn't seem like it would work.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:00 pm 

freespirit422 wrote:
I'm wondering what would happen if you played the more feminine role
well, I don't think I can be feminine it's against my nature ;) and I had enough of that feminine energy BS from NG (which didn't help much), but I so see your point. The problem is:
me being more feminine? I don't think so :geek:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:04 pm 

freespirit422 wrote:
I've never been outside the United States so I'm entirely unfamiliar with different cultures. But you say Israeli women are very masculine. Do you act very masculine around them too or do you joke around and tease them and stuff? I'm wondering what would happen if you played the more feminine role, like laughing more or not being so serious. Obviously don't put up with their bullshit if they are manipulating you, but be more carefree.

Just a thought anyway. I see a lot of things like a balance lately, yin and yang. If a woman is very masculine, adding more masculine energy to it doesn't seem like it would work.

adding femenine energy it's what most men do, or not?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:16 pm 

freespirit422 wrote:

why solving their problem?

what's wrong about masculine energy?, why do you say that masculne enegy is about being serious and not being carefree?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:46 pm 

Quote:
why solving their problem?

what's wrong about masculine energy?, why do you say that masculne enegy is about being serious and not being carefree?
It's just an experiment. Masculinity in general seems to be related to dominance, I'm just saying don't play the dominant role and meet her with resistance. Instead just go with it and make her THINK that she is being more dominant. I don't know, like I said it was just a quick thought.
Sniper wrote:
freespirit422 wrote:
I'm wondering what would happen if you played the more feminine role
well, I don't think I can be feminine it's against my nature ;) and I had enough of that feminine energy BS from NG (which didn't help much), but I so see your point. The problem is:
me being more feminine? I don't think so :geek:
Feminine was probably the wrong term to use. I've got this idea in my head but putting it into words is challenging lol. Especially when I've never even met an Israeli girl. Are you talking about them not giggling while you talk to them or just while observing their behavior? I do tend to think that some women are more liberated than others in expressing their feminine nature, regardless of culture. It would be an interesting experience for me to travel to Israel to see these women lol.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:27 am 

freespirit422 wrote:
Feminine was probably the wrong term to use. I've got this idea in my head but putting it into words is challenging lol. Especially when I've never even met an Israeli girl. Are you talking about them not giggling while you talk to them or just while observing their behavior? I do tend to think that some women are more liberated than others in expressing their feminine nature, regardless of culture. It would be an interesting experience for me to travel to Israel to see these women lol.
it's kind of hard to explain. And I don't think anyone will see it unless they lived in Israel for a while and then saw 'something else'. I lived in Israel my whole life but I was in Thailand a few times and Hong Kong and met all kinds of women. So I have something to compare it with....

of course the culture has everything to do with it:
Israel is a very masculine society while Thailand, Hong Kong and Japan are less masculine societies.
Also in Thailand, Hong Kong and Japan there is no feminist movements who tell women to hate men. Maybe there are, but they are not dominant or powerful like in here or America.