Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:17 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:32 pm 

so I want to share something, I always thought that religious Christian men have it easy because religious Christian women treat men good by default. Maybe I watched too many movies...

so I asked the guys in here what they know about it (do religious Christian women treat men good by default) and here are the replies:

enelkei:
Quote:
Religion doesn't really change a Woman. I know lot's of christian Women with fucked up attitudes. actually, some of these Women use Religion as a front to hide their shitty ways. I KNOW of instances where these Religious women actually drive their Men to Suicide.
The Kidd:
Quote:
Women are women are women...that's all I'm gonna say about that :geek:
peregrinus:
Quote:
NO! a bit strong fat NO!. Not even my grandmothers generation.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:40 am 

not really, i meet a christhian girl that truly believes that virginity is a gift of god, and she finds some pleasure rejecting men, she believes she have a precious gift to one special man, so she is a pimp, and she make other men do stupid things like send her flowers poems invite her to dinner and they don't know about her beliefs. she reject them all the time and feels like god it's on her side

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:52 pm 

rant wrote:
not really, i meet a christhian girl that truly believes that virginity is a gift of god, and she finds some pleasure rejecting men, she believes she have a precious gift to one special man, so she is a pimp, and she make other men do stupid things like send her flowers poems invite her to dinner and they don't know about her beliefs. she reject them all the time and feels like god it's on her side
^Pretty much!

I was once working for a charity I was stationed outside of a church, it was a worthwhile charity and many of the people coming out of the church after being told to be good and told how impressive they are for being good turned up their noses at me.

I was with a religious person and I thought she was weird, Jesus wasn't born in December, Adam and Eve aren't my grandparents and I was not born a sinner. Its as if she was always forcing her opinions on to me.

I used to be religious and there's a massive ego boost in doing as the lord says. People can kill in the name of God and feel no remorse.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:14 am 

The concept of Jesus is related to the unconscious desire to be saved. Have you ever felt the need to save someone else? Its the same thing.
Throughout history people have had to deal with the fact that we don't know who we are or where were going. Its the authorities that comfort people.
It's also psychological, God complex for example. My experience with Christians is that their personal opinion is quite indistigushable from the word of god