Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:58 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:58 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
I used to try to enlighten every man I knew when I first became aware...with disasterous results. Trust me, most guys are better off not knowing the Matrix exists...for their own sanity's sake.

The ones who need to know...will let you know. Just observe and pay attention to who is ready to handle the truth.
I've tried to unplugg many of my "friends" but they all laugh and say they don't need to know such things, because they have the it locked. one guy went as far as to say that
" the only Guys who go and search for info on understanding themselves and Women are guys who have low self esteem and have had a life of women shitting on them"
this coming from a guy who ONLY dates over weight women.
now who got the low self esteem? hmmm?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:19 am 

freespirit422 wrote:
I'd compare the whole feminist movement to a snowball rolling down a massive hill. They fucked up, big time. Even if they want it to stop that snowball is too massive and has even more momentum now. I have a feeling it's going to be getting worse if more men don't stand up for themselves.
peregrinus wrote:
I really like how the most staunch feminists in the UK from the 50/60/70's have now come out publically and admitted how much they fucked things up for women (within the last few years).

Most notable was : Germaine Greer - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germaine_Greer

I get this feeling of deja vu, like I have said this on here before.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/artic ... l-men.html
That article is pretty much spot on with what I've been thinking about the past few days. I don't listen to women anymore lol, you guys have said to watch the actions and I never really understood because I was still plugged in to the matrix. But now I understand how irrational they tend to be, how deluded some of them are just like the guys stuck in the matrix.

My question is. Are most women very irrational because of their very nature? Or is it because of the social matrix which doesn't accurately portray what they need? Or maybe a combination of both. I'd like to think some women aren't crazy in the head, but then again I don't have that much experience.

Are you kidding these bitches are insane out here you really have to pay attention to there words and actions when talking to them you be amazed what they tell you ( but really pay attention to their actions that speaks volumes about an individual period).

Just last night this girl my roommate invited up was not only drunk but dude she was sensitive, demanding, and high maintenance honestly if I didn't figure out she was drunk that night I would have pegged her as a lunatic....

Honestly if that s what I have to deal with, that is misery right there in woman form, she was trying to figure out why I wasn't tripping that a half naked female is next to me right now well 1. I'm not that attracted to her in the first place 2.I barely know her and she tried to jump in the sack soon as she walked in the door and 3. I refuse to put up with her mess.

Dude she texted my roommate the next day asking if she came over last night she don't remember shit. That's how drunk she was I don't want to experience that ever again she and my girlfriend just confirmed for me that Pussy does not equal happiness, read that equation over and over until it sinks if it has to.

Like just going through that experience I actually feel a lot less needy for approval of women I'm actually thinking is this girl worthy of joining my journey of life.

I felt like I had epiphanies all in one week just from these experiences I don't care what these motherfuckers say I am not chasing after these bitches anymore.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:17 am 

They are subconciously drunk with the power that society has bestowed upon them.

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:25 am 

freespirit422 wrote:
My question is. Are most women very irrational because of their very nature? Or is it because of the social matrix which doesn't accurately portray what they need? Or maybe a combination of both.
it's a combination of both.
The reason the social matrix works so well on them is because of their irrational nature...

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:47 am 
Site Admin

The Kidd!! wrote:
They are subconciously drunk with the power that society has bestowed upon them.
THIS!

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:06 am 

rant wrote:
the world is upside down, and most men are blind to his, have you talked with your male friends about this and how society emasculate us?
This is true for me too. Lately guys whom I would never quess would even be interested in this stuff, started writing me and talking to me about it seeking advice.. Man I was surprised.

Btw I get how you talk shit about amorati stuff.. I actually get some principles of it and am using them with success. But I agree, most of those guys got it wrong.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:18 pm 

There are some girls who will give you real advice, I know one girl who gave me angles no one I talked to had. You can kinda judge if they're just fucking with you by how much it looks like they're thinking. If they're monotone lol they're giving you societies answer, if they're thinking and theres some depth to their answer then its worth marinating for a time and think about it.

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 2:29 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
It is up to us men to become Alphas and give what we know they NEED...whether THEY think they need it or NOT. 8-)
uh...just an alternative view...

It's not up to us to do jack shit. All women can go fuck themselves.

But, perhaps that's what you meant.