Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:35 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:56 am 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xg2_5MbQjo

:geek:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:06 am 

Of course they are...how can you expect a gender notorious for not knowing what they want...to know that they want? :lol:

It is up to us men to become Alphas and give what we know they NEED...whether THEY think they need it or NOT. 8-)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:16 am 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Of course they are...how can you expect a gender notorious for not knowing what they want...to know that they want? :lol:
The Feminism movment fucked them up and did more harm than good for women.
I'm not against women having equal rights- however the Feminism movment said to women that they should turn into men and in some cases become Men haters...

just a note: I once heard Zan talking like a fag about the Feminism movment and how it had a
noble goal. He actually talks like a fag or a dutchbag often :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:38 am 

What are most feminists attempting to accomplish now anyway? I still don't understand what the hell they feel the need to fight for. They are seriously just kicking most men while they are down. The media portrays the man as the incompetent idiot all the time and makes the woman looks so intelligent and superior. I'm not one for conspiracy theories, but the more and more I realize how much shit men have to deal with, the more I'm convinced somebody is pulling the strings. We need a revolution as men, a masculinity movement.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:45 am 

What do you think this is? I'm working on it. 8-)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:17 am 

I was busy at the time I've seen a cover on a magazine how the traditional man is an endangered species I couldn't read it because I was busy but if I get the chance I let you all know the scoop

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:10 pm 

Zan is a part of the fag Feminism movment :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:24 pm 

Sniper wrote:
To be more accurate he actually operates a branch OF the Feminist movement, he's head of the EMM (Emasculation of the Modern Male).

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:29 pm 

Alchemist wrote:
Sniper wrote:
To be more accurate he actually operates a branch OF the Feminist movement, he's head of the EMM (Emasculation of the Modern Male).
Yup. He is part of the legion of so called dating coaches/PUA's who, in exchange for favoritism from women, have agreed to sell men out and make it sooooo much easier for women to have their way with them...as if it wasn't easy enough already.

May God have mercy on their souls. :ugeek:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:22 pm 
Site Admin

I really like how the most staunch feminists in the UK from the 50/60/70's have now come out publically and admitted how much they fucked things up for women (within the last few years).

Most notable was : Germaine Greer - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germaine_Greer

I get this feeling of deja vu, like I have said this on here before.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/artic ... l-men.html

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:53 pm 

Haha they only destroyed men who had no will of their own...real men like us just evolved...we adapted to and overcame out environment. When the time is right, our message will finally be well received. 8-)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:24 pm 

Unflinched testicles

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:24 pm 

This article has been very enlightening, now that I think about it my girl has broken up with me I wasn't exactly trying to convince her to stay but once I get my shit together your going to be missing out......

To be honest I thought I'd be more upset about it but even though she gave me little B.S. but at the same time she had low self esteem and always complaining and she was the most boring fuck like man all this shit they we're talking about women I was being sold a dream.......so actually I'm not tripping at all she will be missed though

I'm going to be concentrating on myself from this point on I no longer care what anyone thinks I can only be me I like what I like I'm unique there is far better than things in life than just settling for mediocrity of life and women that's a blow to myself self esteem never violate your principles and keep your self respect that's what matters most.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:39 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Yup. He is part of the legion of so called dating coaches/PUA's who, in exchange for favoritism from women, have agreed to sell men out and make it sooooo much easier for women to have their way with them...as if it wasn't easy enough already.
yea he probably thinks: the more I turn Men into wimps the more women I will have...
looking at his old posts at the fast seduction archieve I don't think he is naive :|

it's a good life for him: he has suckers paying him for his traveling and playboy lifestyle
while he reads them his stupid poems from the 1700's and tells them that is a way to get women.

If it weren't for those suckers he would be working at a 9:00-17:00 job in Canada and saying poems that no one wants to hear :roll:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:09 pm 

The Amorati seems to enforce the whole AFC thing that the seduction community was trying to cure in the first place.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:29 pm 

Aztecsfinest wrote:
The Amorati seems to enforce the whole AFC thing that the seduction community was trying to cure in the first place.
That's actually putting it rather lightly. :lol:

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:15 pm 

the world is upside down, and most men are blind to his, have you talked with your male friends about this and how society emasculate us?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:58 pm 

I used to try to enlighten every man I knew when I first became aware...with disasterous results. Trust me, most guys are better off not knowing the Matrix exists...for their own sanity's sake.

The ones who need to know...will let you know. Just observe and pay attention to who is ready to handle the truth.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:20 pm 

like 'The Kidd' I have tried and saw that most men are not ready for the truth. Some might be ready in the future, some will never be....

two years ago or even one year ago I was not ready for the truth :|
But I know guys that will never be ready so I guess I'm all good 8-)

I try to find guys who are ready and bring them here. Since the truth is not easy to handle we don't have loads of memebers (like on Zan's forum for example or other PUA forums) but those who are ready and come here- will be happy they did. ;)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:48 pm 

I'd compare the whole feminist movement to a snowball rolling down a massive hill. They fucked up, big time. Even if they want it to stop that snowball is too massive and has even more momentum now. I have a feeling it's going to be getting worse if more men don't stand up for themselves.
peregrinus wrote:
I really like how the most staunch feminists in the UK from the 50/60/70's have now come out publically and admitted how much they fucked things up for women (within the last few years).

Most notable was : Germaine Greer - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germaine_Greer

I get this feeling of deja vu, like I have said this on here before.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/artic ... l-men.html
That article is pretty much spot on with what I've been thinking about the past few days. I don't listen to women anymore lol, you guys have said to watch the actions and I never really understood because I was still plugged in to the matrix. But now I understand how irrational they tend to be, how deluded some of them are just like the guys stuck in the matrix.

My question is. Are most women very irrational because of their very nature? Or is it because of the social matrix which doesn't accurately portray what they need? Or maybe a combination of both. I'd like to think some women aren't crazy in the head, but then again I don't have that much experience.