Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:18 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:53 am 

Hey guys, I just had a very interesting conversation with a nice girl at the uni. today. And this topic came up. This is not the first time I hear something like this from a women, did you guys ever hear this too?

This woman (and a few other women in the past) told me that they don't have women friends and only guy friends. When I ask them why I always get the same answers such as:

Women stab each other in the back
women always get jealous
women can't be trusted
women try to steal other women's boyfriends.

Now of coruse that there are guys who also do these kind of things but I never met a guy who doesn't have buddies and only women friends (by choice).
very interesting...

oh and I forgot to mention that I also talked to a few women who do have women friends but still told me the same things.

I don't want to generalize here cause a lot or even most women do have women friends but I'm starting to wonder if generaly speaking: women really support and trust each other or not.
They like to cry to each other, hug and kiss each other and talk for hours about their emotions and problems. But do they really trust each other?
Hmmm

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:58 am 

Lately I like to keep things plain and simple and not look into it too much. I notice everywhere I go there is drama. But girls in particular seem to love drama. Guys stir up drama too, but girls seem to thrive on it.

Don't worry about it too much Sniper. Let the girls be crazy as much as they want, it doesn't affect you. It would be great if everyone could just get along, but sadly a lot of girls aren't even that mature.
Quote:
oh and I forgot to mention that I also talked to a few women who do have women friends but still told me the same things.
I bet if you talked to their friends, they would say the same thing about them. When it comes to drama I don't get involved. I don't try to avoid situations, but I just let them play out around me like a reality tv show lol.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:15 am 

yea you are right freespirit422,

isn't it funny though (as David X said): that we are being taught that women are good and guys are evil: 'black and white'.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:05 am 

Sniper wrote:
Hey guys, I just had a very interesting conversation with a nice girl at the uni. today. And this topic came up. This is not the first time I hear something like this from a women, did you guys ever hear this too?

This woman (and a few other women in the past) told me that they don't have women friends and only guy friends. When I ask them why I always get the same answers such as:

women always get jealous
women can't be trusted

Now of coruse that there are guys who also do these kind of things but I never met a guy who doesn't have buddies and only women friends (by choice).
very interesting...

I don't want to generalize here cause a lot or even most women do have women friends but I'm starting to wonder if generaly speaking: women really support and trust each other or not.
They like to cry to each other, hug and kiss each other and talk for hours about their emotions and problems. But do they really trust each other?
Hmmm

Are you kidding that's very common in America that ain't nothing new, Like everybody has been saying on here women are competitive do you know why they dress up the way they do in clubs and bars I'll give you a hint its not to attract a man I even had a girl tell me this very thing I forgot who told me about it though but I remember that insight very well....

Knowing the kidd and his journey in life I'm pretty sure he already knows what I'm talking about that is if I made it clear enough for you guys to understand anyway let me know what you come up with shay and I'll give you my answer I'm pretty sure The Modern Libertine, Peregrinus, and Vegano already know as well and Mannja as well but anyway you have three chances that is if nobody else can figure it out or says anything have fun with this little quiz

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:33 am 

Sniper wrote:

isn't it funny though (as David X said): that we are being taught that women are good and guys are evil: 'black and white'.
So true. I used to try to put myself above women, but all you really have to do is watch for the bullshit and realize if a girl is worth it or not. It's not just women, its people in general. If I give respect to people, I expect it back. Simple as that. It's a simple concept but 90% of guys out there lose respect for themselves once they are confronted with a pair of tits.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:48 am 

freespirit422 wrote:
Sniper wrote:

So true. I used to try to put myself above women, but all you really have to do is watch for the bullshit and realize if a girl is worth it or not. It's not just women, its people in general. If I give respect to people, I expect it back. Simple as that. It's a simple concept but 90% of guys out there lose respect for themselves once they are confronted with a pair of tits.
THIS. 8-)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:13 am 

Sniper wrote:

women always get jealous
women can't be trusted
Do you realize that she was in a way talking about herself as well? :lol:

Way of a Natural, you gotta construct your sentences in paragraphs with commas and periods dude, it's hard to read your stuff otherwise.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:05 pm 

freespirit422 wrote:
yea, sad but true.
Guys won't let guys walk all over them but when a woman comes - the rules suddently change. can you beleive this shit?
(rhetorical question)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:54 pm 
Site Admin

Nice posts

Let them provoke some thoughts in you

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:04 pm 

great posts guys,

Way of a Natural:
Quote:
Like everybody has been saying on here women are competitive, do you know why they dress up the way they do in clubs and bars? I'll give you a hint: its not to attract a man
I guess you mean that they are competitive and so they want to see who gets the most attention.....

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:41 am 

Sniper wrote:
great posts guys,

Way of a Natural:
Quote:
Like everybody has been saying on here women are competitive, do you know why they dress up the way they do in clubs and bars? I'll give you a hint: its not to attract a man
I guess you mean that they are competitive and so they want to see who gets the most attention.....

Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Bingo Shay........

Hit the nail on the head women dress up for other women to compete against each other and see who can get more attention from men, this validates to them they the fliest sexiest bitch around, just like men women have egos as well that need fulfilling from time to time

And to Fullmetal I'll do my best I just have such complex thinking and memory lapses that I want to get it out before I forget it.......

I live a fast paced life but I'll do my best to slow it down and make sure its clarified for everyone to understand or basically I would've put it all down for nothing. I can't be having that now
8-)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:58 am 

Way of a Natural wrote:

Hit the nail on the head women dress up for other women to compete against each other and see who can get more attention from men, this validates to them they the fliest sexiest bitch around, just like men women have egos as well that need fulfilling from time to time

And to Fullmetal I'll do my best I just have such complex thinking and memory lapses that I want to get it out before I forget it.......

I live a fast paced life but I'll do my best to slow it down and make sure its clarified for everyone to understand or basically I would've put it all down for nothing. I can't be having that now[/color] 8-)
that is why so many women dress like fucking sex objects and then they go home alone or 'shoot down' every man that tries to talk to them. It's not exacly like Rion said:
that they have this pressure from the social matrix to dress and act like this- they just want an attention and some ego boost.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:15 am 

Sniper wrote:
Way of a Natural wrote:

I live a fast paced life but I'll do my best to slow it down and make sure its clarified for everyone to understand or basically I would've put it all down for nothing. I can't be having that now[/color] 8-)
that is why so many women dress like fucking sex objects and then they go home alone or 'shoot down' every man that tries to talk to them. It's not exacly like Rion said:
that they have this pressure from the social matrix to dress and act like this- they just want an attention and some ego boost.

Yup its never been about attracting a man I hope that helps......

Now don't get me wrong not all of them are like this just the majority
:lol:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:19 am 

I just noticed something or maybe this is the first time it happened but a group of blondes were checking me out at the bus stop and when I rocked up to check the time they straightened themselves up and stopped talking for a minute with their eyes fixed on me, that shit felt good!. :mrgreen:

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."