Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:16 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:15 pm 

as tyler durden says

stop trying to control everthing and JUST LET GO

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:53 pm 

I don't give a shit what Tyler durden or any other seduction community whackjob has to say.

WayofNatural, working out only changes my body, I have yet to release any stress from intense physical activity, it's not doing that for me yet but I am getting stronger so that's a plus.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:29 pm 

Alchemist wrote:
I don't give a shit what Tyler durden or any other seduction community whackjob has to say.
:lol: no iwas talking about the guy in figth club, not the PUA

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:10 pm 

Way of a Natural wrote:
freespirit422 wrote:
This shit is deep. Kidd might have been able to pull it off, but from what I've read about him his mind works in a very interesting manner.

I've thought about getting rid of emotions, hell who hasn't at one point? But thinking about it and doing it are two separate things. It's not guaranteed that it will be healthy, at all. It might be elimination, it might be repression, I'm leaning more towards repression.

But ask yourself this. Kidd left a cat stranded in the desert. Does that bother you at all? And are you willing to detach that much?
]

If you think leaving a cat stranded in a desert is something...

maybe you should try beating your pitbull with a 2x4 maybe that would do it had this dog since it ws puppy my father has it still to this day let me tell you this it didn't help me eliminate any emotion it probably got me more angry because I had pent up frustrations about alot of things in life....

So when the dog fucks up I basically take it out on him fucked up I know but I didn't know how else to deal with these emotions at the time now I use exercise as my way of dealing with my emotions and let me tell you something I feel alot better afterward my mood is lifted and i'm too physically and mentally tired to give a damn about anything....

its been proven that working out can lift your mood for about 12 hours its not eliminating emotion but you will see great benefits if you know how to workout correctly
Wow. That is fucked up. Working out does elevate your mood, but not being able to maintain emotions is how people tend to snap. Make sure you aren't walking around with repressed anger.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:30 am 

freespirit422 wrote:
Way of a Natural wrote:
freespirit422 wrote:
This shit is deep. Kidd might have been able to pull it off, but from what I've read about him his mind works in a very interesting manner.

I've thought about getting rid of emotions, hell who hasn't at one point? But thinking about it and doing it are two separate things. It's not guaranteed that it will be healthy, at all. It might be elimination, it might be repression, I'm leaning more towards repression.

But ask yourself this. Kidd left a cat stranded in the desert. Does that bother you at all? And are you willing to detach that much?
]

If you think leaving a cat stranded in a desert is something...

maybe you should try beating your pitbull with a 2x4 maybe that would do it had this dog since it ws puppy my father has it still to this day let me tell you this it didn't help me eliminate any emotion it probably got me more angry because I had pent up frustrations about alot of things in life....

So when the dog fucks up I basically take it out on him fucked up I know but I didn't know how else to deal with these emotions at the time now I use exercise as my way of dealing with my emotions and let me tell you something I feel alot better afterward my mood is lifted and i'm too physically and mentally tired to give a damn about anything....

its been proven that working out can lift your mood for about 12 hours its not eliminating emotion but you will see great benefits if you know how to workout correctly
Wow. That is fucked up. Working out does elevate your mood, but not being able to maintain emotions is how people tend to snap. Make sure you aren't walking around with repressed anger.

:lol: I'm still walking around with pent up frustrations, but I'm able to keep it maintained where I'm not taking it out on other people so I'm good I think because I have become more accepting of myself as a person and a man.....

When I think about it I actually changed a lot from what I used to be so don't worry man I'll be alright as long as I'm able to workout I'm good to go.

And fullmetal I understand what you mean but it was just a suggestion nothing more I hope you find your way

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:43 am 

You ever think about taking up boxing or something? Nothing says stress relief like punching another dude in the face lol. Or even buying a heavy bag, I love pounding the shit out of my heavy bag when I've had a bad day.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:12 am 

I'd rather pound some vag. :twisted:

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:07 am 

Yeah we barely get any sun in this country, except maybe in the summer, that's probably why the population consists of mostly miserable cunts.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:21 pm 

Alchemist wrote:
that's probably why the population consists of mostly miserable cunts.

are you mad at something?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:52 pm 

rant wrote:
Alchemist wrote:
that's probably why the population consists of mostly miserable cunts.

are you mad at something?
Yeah, mostly at myself, I'll have a good summer though which will be retribution for the shit I'm going through now so I just have to be patient.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:18 pm 

spaceman wrote:
I wouldn't want to shut off my emotions, however I'm curious to know about your experience with it Kidd...

How did you find out a way to do it?
Why are you unable to go back after deciding to go that route?
Do you feel anything ever?
I did it by handling the truth...by looking past what society dictates we should be doing and seeing what is really going on. Once you can plainly a woman's ugly nature, you have no desire to feel anything but contempt for them half the time. Like I said though, I have installed an on/off switch on my emotions, so to say...so it's not that I don't or can't feel...I can just decide if and/or when I WANT to.

So to clarify...I can feel. I work in a hospital, so by nature i can be very compassionate, caring and loving...but fucking piss me off, say the wrong shit or rub me the wrong way and I will treat whoever the offending party is worse than a dead dog...without any second thought, remorse or regret. It even frightens me sometimes how dark I can be if I let myself get to that point...but if I do get there, trust me, someone deserved every single bit of it.

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:56 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Once you can plainly a woman's ugly nature, you have no desire to feel anything but contempt for them half the time
I think I see your point but I'm not sure......
Not all women are bad just like not all men are good....
Like your ex-girlfriend for example: you told me she was good in nature.

so could you explain a bit more what you mean cause I don't fully get it....

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:00 pm 

Did you miss the 'half the time' part? :|

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:39 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Did you miss the 'half the time' part? :|
oh yea, lol

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:44 pm 

Read Pimp by Iceberg Slim

examples on to control your emotions are in that book. I'm sure Kidd endorses this as well.
:D

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:46 pm 

enelkei wrote:

examples on to control your emotions are in that book. I'm sure Kidd endorses this as well.
Indeed I do! :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:52 pm 

esp. when dealing with:

[ img ]

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:54 pm 

Sniper wrote:
esp. when dealing with:

[ img ]
...who's dealing with that? :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:55 pm 

enelkei wrote:

Where can I read this book ???

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:56 am 

Way of a Natural wrote:
enelkei wrote:

Where can I read this book ???
Buy it:

http://www.amazon.com/Pimp-Story-Life-I ... 185&sr=8-1