Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:00 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:08 pm 

Ok guys I had an insights after reading the great comments on my social matrix rant thread:

http://www.naturalfreedom.info/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=654

on that thread The Kidd said:
Quote:
Mostly well put. What we as men have in our favor is that while women are ruled by emotion, men are ruled by logic. The social matrix attempts to make men more emotional, which puts us at women's mercy, because they OWN the emotional realm.

Logic > Emotion...be a man, trust your gut and good things will happen for you.
now when you think about it, the social matrix is really built on the emotional realm. Take a look at advertisement- it is built on trying to trigger emotions to buy something so that you will feel happy.

Songs and music videos: all designed to make us emotional (like you often hear or see the guy crying that he can't get the girl).

Now anyone who was a student of Rion probably remembers he always said that we as men need to get more emotional (esp. while watching those Asian music videos) in order to reach alpha states. Well, now looking back I think it was a big mistake.....

As the Kidd said: men's power comes from logic (maybe that's why all the great philosophers were and still are: Men).
I'll use another example just as an analogy:
The PUAs who are having success (in the west) are using logic to get women. They know how to push the correct buttons in a woman to get the sexual attraction going.
Naturals are also good with women because they keep their power. How do they keep their power: It's not so much because of their 'energy' (they don't watch pretty asian smiley girls for 1,000s of hours or play with their chakras \ Rion's and Etienne's methods) : They just don't let emotions control them and use logic to overcome emotions.

So what am saying?

I'm not saying that we should shut down our emotions but instead we should use our logic
more. And also: whenever emotions such as anger towards the matrix come up- we should just switch from our emotional mind to our logic mind.

I have been doing it all weekend and now I feel less angry and much more in control.

logic is the power we as men have. If we give that up and try to be more emotional than logic- we will fall into women's world, because they OWN the emotional realm. But if we keep our power in the logic realm- we will have the power to not let women or the matrix affect us.

It's kind of hard to put my thoughts into words on this issue but I hope I made myself clear enough.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:42 pm 

There are many more feelings that drive us human beings,
let´s not forget that we are always E-motional.

One of the most important, is, feeling of importance.
That is not logical, it is purely E-motional.

Feeling of belief is one of them too. (Belief is a feeling)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:00 pm 

Sniper wrote:
So what am saying?

I'm not saying that we should shut down our emotions but instead we should use our logic
more. And also: whenever emotions such as anger towards the matrix come up- we should just switch from our emotional mind to our logic mind.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:06 pm 

Leave them be, Sniper...it's gonna be more trouble than it's worth. :ugeek:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:22 pm 

It´s true, human beings are first and foremost
E-motional.

Even sustaining the state of coolness is based
on what is the E-motional reward when doing it.

The most intelligent and logical people who work in the
field of psychology have discovered this.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:32 pm 

Thanks Kidd for helping me understand\remember about logic. You were right :ugeek: ......

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:38 pm 

Sniper wrote:
Thanks Kidd for helping me understand\remember about logic. You were right :ugeek: ......
Haha...well, I usually am about this things, brother...been at this for awhile now. ;)

Thank you for being open minded. 8-)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:43 am 

I can dig it Sniper. :mrgreen:

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:52 pm 

man is more about being present and awareness, i'm ok with your logic, because a man that is driven by emotions is lost

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:57 pm 

rant wrote:
man is more about being present and awareness, i'm ok with your logic, because a man that is driven by emotions is lost
and as The Kidd said: the social matrix makes men too much emotional and then they fall into the women's realm (cause at the emotional realm women have the power).
I remember when I used to watch main stream TV or MTV and all you see over there is wussy men crying that they can't get the girl (esp. in MTV music videos)- back then I didn't have the awareness on what a mind fuck it was on my state of mind. :|

Now I can watch some of that shit and once I use logic it doesn't affect me that much anymore....

The thing is you can't escape the social matrix cause it's everywhere. The only weapon we have to go above it is: Logic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:01 pm 

I think, its too much relying on the role models that western culture has adopted since many, many centuries here. That women are more emotional than men and men more rational than women has not been proven by science. The differences between different men and the ones between different women are much bigger than then ones between the two genders.

Much more influential than biological reasons, and as I've written, there are no significant biological differences between the abilities of women and men, are the influences from society. We still think in certain stereotypes that have been developed through the history of mankind. Like women are better at social and emotional stuff and men better at rational and technical stuff. Again, thats just the stereotypes of women and men in our culture.

That there are not many female philosophers or scientists in the history of science and philosophy is because of the fact that women wouldn't have been taken serious. Women, what should they have to tell us strong and logical men... I don't say that stereotypes are necessarily sexist but the there's only one small step from those stereotypes into discrimination.

Another fact is that women express some emotions more than men do, compassion or care for example while men express some emotions much more than women, like anger and agressivity.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:48 pm 

Motivations are E-motions.

Without emotions we would probably not do very much.
We use logic to justify our emotions.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:10 pm 

Nah.

It is emotion that tends to overrule logic. I will say tho that logic, when used properly, can keep emotions in check. 8-)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:20 pm 

Way too much thinking. Be a man, not a pussy ..that's all it is

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:32 pm 

Logic is a great tool.

I´m talking about the negative side of the emotions
that tend to blow a man off of his LifePath, if he doesn´t
watch out for them, and also the positive that motivate him in
every situation to keep on going.

I´m also talking about the mastery of one´s own mind and
emotions, knowing what motivates one´s self.

Desire is what drives a man. If one desires to use logic,
he may well do so, but without the desire of it he cannot
take control of any thought or logic.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:55 pm 

I studied philosophy in college thinking I would retain some value from it, and I did but in moderation. I will say this. Some philosophers were merely mental masturbators. They greatly enjoyed hearing themselves speak and put themselves above other people for their "wisdom". Logic is good and emotion is good, but neither trumps the other one.

I don't know what you mean by logic Sniper, but if you mean remaining aware and uninfluenced then yes I agree with you. Anytime I hear the word logic I connect it to thinking, truth be told I hate thinking because my mind has a tendency to over-think. Just be careful with logic, logic has a tendency to get people too stuck in their heads at times instead of enjoying life.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:08 am 

freespirit422 wrote:
I studied philosophy in college thinking I would retain some value from it, and I did but in moderation. I will say this. Some philosophers were merely mental masturbators. They greatly enjoyed hearing themselves speak and put themselves above other people for their "wisdom". Logic is good and emotion is good, but neither trumps the other one.

I don't know what you mean by logic Sniper, but if you mean remaining aware and uninfluenced then yes I agree with you. Anytime I hear the word logic I connect it to thinking, truth be told I hate thinking because my mind has a tendency to over-think. Just be careful with logic, logic has a tendency to get people too stuck in their heads at times instead of enjoying life.
I mean to use logic and not be controlled by emotions. Emotions are not bad as long as you are not controlled by them.
One of the reasons that women do stupid things (like go with Jerks) is because they are controlled by their emotions and don't use logic.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:52 am 

freespirit422 wrote:

It's all relative perspective...some people tell me I think too much...

I think those people don't think enough. 8-)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:17 am 

The Kidd!! wrote:
freespirit422 wrote:

It's all relative perspective...some people tell me I think too much...

I think those people don't think enough. 8-)

Fair enough, I think whats important is if it's comfortable or if it leads to stress. In my case I was way too stressed out when I would think too much. I always was a more go with the flow guy, not too controlling and just letting whatever happens happen.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:51 am 

And many men do the stupidest things because they don't use rational thinking and for example just use their fists for problem solving. Or they go home with the ugliest women because they are overridden by their needyness. But violence is the worst of all expressions of emotions.

And I strongly agree with freespirit that trying to explain everything rationally and make calculations etc. got stuck me in my head a lot. But its not really a problem due to rational thinking but of one's beliefs. Yes, everything leads back to the beliefs :) Because we always want to defend ourselves and if we have the belief that we are bad with women and don't get any of them, then our rational thinking will defend this belief. It will give us 100s of reasons why we shouldn't even be trying to get better with women or why we suck with women.

Rationality and can lead to bad and good things just like emotions can. Depending on which ground we're on. When we think that there's an eternal hell and all the guys here should search for the grace of god ( ;) ), then we certainly use our emotions and rationality to defend this view... not that I support that, not at all.