Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:25 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:13 pm 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bd4Gpi9ksXw&feature=fvw

watch till the end

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:52 pm 

At first I kinda felt sorry for them, but then I realized, physically beautiful women don't have it as hard as we do, they have world on a silver platter, people would and do all kinds of things for them because of their physical beauty, it's not their fault, this is the package they came with but come on, I mean what the FUCK do they have to complain about?.

It's not impossible for them to find people who see them for who they are and see past the physical.

Right now I can't empathize with this 'plight of beautiful women', I can understand to an extent where they're coming from but I can't find it in me to empathize with them, whatever hardships they're going through in relation to other people they have no idea how guys feel and what we go through from the way they treat us, they don't know shit about rejection from the opposite sex, they're the ones always dishing it out but they can't take it? and we're supposed to feel sorry for them? someone explain the logic behind this because I don't see it.

Watching stuff like this or hearing from friends about this sends me into 'Karl mode', I won't apologize for this either because this is how I feel, it doesn't make me any less of a man.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:15 pm 

create wrote:
At first I kinda felt sorry for them, but then I realized, physically beautiful women don't have it as hard as we do, they have world on a silver platter, people would and do all kinds of things for them because of their physical beauty, it's not their fault, this is the package they came with but come on, I mean what the FUCK do they have to complain about?.

It's not impossible for them to find people who see them for who they are and see past the physical.

Right now I can't empathize with this 'plight of beautiful women', I can understand to an extent where they're coming from but I can't find it in me to empathize with them, whatever hardships they're going through in relation to other people they have no idea how guys feel and what we go through from the way they treat us, they don't know shit about rejection from the opposite sex, they're the ones always dishing it out but they can't take it? and we're supposed to feel sorry for them? someone explain the logic behind this because I don't see it.

Watching stuff like this or hearing from friends about this sends me into 'Karl mode', I won't apologize for this either because this is how I feel, it doesn't make me any less of a man.

create, you don't have to empathize with anything and no one is telling you how to feel.

I posted this so people can see how it looks like from the other side sometimes and by that have better awareness to things.

Where did you see anyone telling you that you have to feel this or that or to empathize with anything?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:46 pm 

I'm not saying you guys are telling me, I'm saying the video's message is that we should empathize for them, this is what I see anyway.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:50 pm 

create wrote:
I'm not saying you guys are telling me, I'm saying the video's message is that we should empathize for them, this is what I see anyway.
the video is from their point of view, but no one is saying how you should feel....

you can just watch it for info purpose only ;)