Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:41 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:27 am 

Alchemist wrote:
Actually Jared I have no control over what's played in my workplace, I'm a new guy at the bottom of the barrel so I have no say in anything.
I´m known for taking the highway myself, if a job doesn´t
fit my style. On the other hand, I´m known for spendin´ more
than 40 hours/week at a work that I like. (doing more than
paid for)

I´m sure there is a way to solve this, just use your wit, or hide
the powercord at least.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:36 am 

Ya that kind of shit sucks man, I remember the gym I use to go to would play nothing but Christina Agulera and Britney Spears; you know how fucking hard it is to deadlift listening to Geanie in a bottle...lol

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:52 am 

At least one can bring his own mp3 to the gym (I have my own
weights & bench at my place so I don´t have to go)

I prefer free weights over machines, because free weights
build muscle/motor coordination at the same time.

(but gyms have other... advantages too)

add; I guess one could gather a group inside an organization, of people
that have same opinion about certain music being a hindrance/ demotivator
and see if more people can help bring a change.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:15 am 

Noone minds the music except for me, they wouldn't understand if I told them why these songs shouldn't be played, and my boss is a power-hungry bitch of the corporation, in the unlikely event that I work my way up there will be changes but I'm not counting on it, rumor has it they want to get rid of me because I'm not 'making sales', despite my solid work ethic, fuckit it. :lol:

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:46 am 

Alchemist wrote:
Noone minds the music except for me
man that really sucks. Most chances are: they don't know that it's shit and affecting them
in a bad way. Just like I used to watch a lot of MTV in the past without knowing how it screwed my state of mind and made me horny like shit. :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:17 pm 

Yeah dude, most of the girls at work are pretty chilled out but some of them act like they're gold, they've gotten too comfortable with their illusion of power. :twisted:

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:42 pm 

Something I noticed is the a good chunk of people will respond chill if you set aside the extra stuff. For me at least like there's the for lack of a better word AFC phase (hate that word) , where you pedestal everything. Then the Community phase, NG phase etc. They each come with there own beliefs about the world. The thing is though is idk if we ever needed to go that deep into it. Sure its good to know psychology and read people so you can tell if your being played or taken advantage of.

But when you focus on not being like other guys or resisting the reality that is imposed on you through the movies, media etc then the focus and attention that your giving it makes it grow and you become just like all the other guys. There are some women that are straight bitches, and yeah we're definitely not under obligation to take shit. But most women know that the movie stuff is lies, but if you just for lack of a better word "be yourself" lol, that works for me. Fuck all the affirmations, Fuck NG. Tyler Durden put it best "self improvement is masturbation"

Because take for example the whole don't call first idea, what that is doing is creating a standoff. Your like I'm not fucking calling, and at the same time shes like he's not calling so I cannot call first...or "he must not like me I'll get attention somewhere else I like him but if he doesn't want to talk to me I'll take a hint". (One of my friend girls told me this).

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:57 am 

Jared wrote:
Alchemist wrote:
Actually Jared I have no control over what's played in my workplace, I'm a new guy at the bottom of the barrel so I have no say in anything.
I´m known for taking the highway myself, if a job doesn´t
fit my style. On the other hand, I´m known for spendin´ more
than 40 hours/week at a work that I like. (doing more than
paid for)

I´m sure there is a way to solve this, just use your wit, or hide
the powercord at least.
Actually I was thinking about this just now, I may get a petition signed or write a letter or something, cuz I discovered I'm not the only one against this crappy music.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:01 am 

Morpheus wrote:
Because take for example the whole don't call first idea, what that is doing is creating a standoff. Your like I'm not fucking calling, and at the same time shes like he's not calling so I cannot call first...or "he must not like me I'll get attention somewhere else I like him but if he doesn't want to talk to me I'll take a hint". (One of my friend girls told me this).
I don't know man this shit always comes in shades of grey, it's confusing as hell sometimes.

It doesn't sound like your friend would like the guy enough if she didn't call him first cuz she's used to the guy always taking the initiative.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:07 am 

Quote:
(One of my friend girls told me this).
...and there lies the problem. :|

Enjoy your steak...Cypher surely did. 8-)

It's ultimately all in the delivery and initial meeting. If you set the tone correctly, and she is jocking you tough enough, then believe me she'll call...she may even call the same day. However, as you have alluded to, sometimes you may HAVE to call first because they impose societies rules upon you. In those cases (as with my ex), if you feel like it is worth it, you go along and steal the ball later.

Bottom line: You have to respect whoever moves first. If I say, 'I look forward to hearing from you.' and I leave without a complaint from her, then it is implies that she is going to call me. That's not standoff that's common sense. If she takes the initiative before I do and says, 'Call me sometime tomorrow', I'm not going to stand there and retort with, 'Uh no...you can call ME tomorrow'...I will respect that she beat me to it and call first.

Everything eventually works it's way out. 8-)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:36 pm 

" I ain´t that good..."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTsES7PYMK4