Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:20 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:11 am 

Ok so we have talked a lot about the movies that wussify men (making the woman the prize and the man is the wimp or not good enough and has to win her or qualify himself to get her).
And we talked about how if men watch too many of those movies without the awareness, at some point they start to beleive (unconsciously) that this is reality and then they feel lower than women in reality while they interact with them.

but now I want to talk about something else:

how come that in 99% of the movies (I think around 99% of the movies cause I have seen many...) it's only the men who are jerks, the ones who cheat or treat women bad- and on the other hand the women are all nice, sweet, good or poor victims.

In reality so many women treat men bad, use men, cheat - and the men on the other hand are good and treat the women right....

How come in almost all of Holywood movies it's always about the men who are bad and the women which are good?

Looking back I think that shit has affected my state of mind for years (unconsciously) becasue I always thought that women are good or just poor victims because they have been with men who did not treat them right - while in today's day and age: I think there are much more good men than good women (or at least 50\50).

Only in Hollywood it's about 99\1 (in favor of the women). Why doesn't Hollywood show a more accurate picture of what's really going on today?

I'm sure this shit affects men worldwide on different levels

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:42 pm 

In my opinion it's a rebound effect from women being told they were repressed by men and they feel they have a right to get even and take back what's theirs, so they're patted on the head when they get back at those evil males (The media has even brainwashed most men into thinking it's cool and women are justified to get revenge on men)...same with the whole race thing, it's totally cool to call a white guy a cracker because they use to be the repressers but if you mention anything about another race it's WW3. Then eventually, 50 or 100 years the groups who are being shit on now will rebound and feel they've been stepped on long enough and it will be reversed, claiming their rights back and being glorfied for it, there will never be equel balance, just one rebound effect after another.

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:39 pm 

ManniJa wrote:
In my opinion it's a rebound effect from women being told they were repressed by men and they feel they have a right to get even and take back what's theirs, so they're patted on the head when they get back at those evil males (The media has even brainwashed most men into thinking it's cool and women are justified to get revenge on men)...same with the whole race thing, it's totally cool to call a white guy a cracker because they use to be the repressers but if you mention anything about another race it's WW3. Then eventually, 50 or 100 years the groups who are being shit on now will rebound and feel they've been stepped on long enough and it will be reversed, claiming their rights back and being glorfied for it, there will never be equel balance, just one rebound effect after another.
but most producers and directors and screen writers in holywood are men. So it is odd that there is no balance in hoolywood......

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:32 pm 
Site Admin

Sniper wrote:
but most producers and directors and screen writers in holywood are men. So it is odd that there is no balance in hoolywood......
I would not call most of them MEN, are you sure about that?

Boys maybe, not men.

Also, just to make this clear, who have we been saying have been most affected by the social media matrix? Women or men?

Think about what you say sniper. Some of it shows a lack of thought, rather a knee jerk reaction to things.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:25 pm 

peregrinus wrote:

Boys maybe, not men.
maybe that's it :|

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:11 am 

Sniper wrote:
peregrinus wrote:

Boys maybe, not men.
That's the thing, since 90% of men (Boys like you's said is more like it) are beta's, their asses are being controlled by woman, and Hollywood writers, producers and directors are not exempt from that statistic.

They'e being controlled and have to answer to their wives for what they create, the bitches on the view, female critics and male critics who have been brainwashed...you better believe women control hollywood! "Hey Ari, if I write that this woman came from nothing to win an olympic gold medal, while not needing a man, and in fact hating men while emasculating them and stepping on them on her rise to the top, the women will love it! I might get laid out of it too when girls find out I wrote it".

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:30 am 

ManniJa wrote:
Sniper wrote:
peregrinus wrote:

Boys maybe, not men.
That's the thing, since 90% of men (Boys like you's said is more like it) are beta's, their asses are being controlled by woman, and Hollywood writers, producers and directors are not exempt from that statistic.

They'e being controlled and have to answer to their wives for what they create, the bitches on the view, female critics and male critics who have been brainwashed...you better believe women control hollywood! "Hey Ari, if I write that this woman came from nothing to win an olympic gold medal, while not needing a man, and in fact hating men while emasculating them and stepping on them on her rise to the top, the women will love it! I might get laid out of it too when girls find out I wrote it".
This is so fucking well put I am swelling with pride!...truly spoken like a disciple of The Kidd!! :ugeek:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:41 am 

ManniJa wrote:
Sniper wrote:
peregrinus wrote:

Boys maybe, not men.

well explained brother. I think same goes for the singers who are just starting out- if they write their own songs and sing about how they are sad that they can't get the girl- they might be thinking: oh if I sing like that I will get laid (by women who will see the song as an ego boost for themselves)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:44 am 

I swear women are better off with 'assholes', my dad is grade A asshole material and the marriage lasted over a decade.

They say nice guys finish last but they don't even get on the fucking bench, they don't even get to play the game lol.

I hear those wussy songs on the radio at work all day and it makes me wanna puke, we get alot of ex-pats with their Asian wives and the wife always takes the card and puts the pin in, the whole vibe I get from most of them is that the women are in control, so the ex-pats don't really escape the 'social matrix', they just end up how they would have if they had settled down at home.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:10 pm 

Alchemist wrote:
we get alot of ex-pats with their Asian wives and the wife always takes the card and puts the pin in, the whole vibe I get from most of them is that the women are in control, so the ex-pats don't really escape the 'social matrix', they just end up how they would have if they had settled down at home.
I don't understand, what is ex-pats?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:21 pm 

Alchemist wrote:

I hear those wussy songs on the radio at work all day and it makes me wanna puke,
Women at work tried to listen to them 2 days in a row but
I just had to intervene, I told them how it is and it was
good bye radio. Period.

You don´t have to listen to anything you don´t want to.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:28 pm 

Actually Jared I have no control over what's played in my workplace, I'm a new guy at the bottom of the barrel so I have no say in anything.

Sniper, ex-pat stands for 'ex-patriot', men who swear off allegiance to their home country in favour of foreign soil, in this case though we're referring to guys who give up on western women and settle down with Asian girls with the illusion that they've escaped the social matrix, even though they are not consciously aware of it.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:08 pm 

Alchemist wrote:
Sniper, ex-pat stands for 'ex-patriot', men who swear off allegiance to their home country in favour of foreign soil, in this case though we're referring to guys who give up on western women and settle down with Asian girls with the illusion that they've escaped the social matrix, even though they are not consciously aware of it.
so by your post I understand that the Asian women control them (instead of the local English women...). That breaks down Rion's theory (but we already knew that :P )

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:15 pm 

Exactly.

It's a mouthful of shit-pie no matter where you settle on the globe, they act like they want control but deep down they're gluttons for abuse, that's my observation, every attractive girl I know are with this 'tough guy' that tells them to shut up and shit they comply, so what does that tell me? they LOVE that shit, maybe it's subconscious guilt from the rise of feminism. :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:21 pm 

Alchemist wrote:
Exactly.

It's a mouthful of shit-pie no matter where you settle on the globe, they act like they want control but deep down they're gluttons for abuse.
yes, you have to be a strong man no matter where you live or who you marry. I love the Asian beauty and I found some Asian women to be cute and friendly (not all of them) but I have no doubt that they are not perfect (as we were told so many times). Asian women are still women and you have to be a strong man no matter what....

Edit: I would not say: 'but deep down they're gluttons for abuse.'
that's a little extreme dude ;)
they just want a strong man 8-)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:26 pm 

It's not extreme at all, look around you, the evidence is clear.

They want to know their man has the capacity to set them straight and not put up with any of their shit.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:12 pm 

Fullmetal got it right the first time, Sniper...I would have thought you'd be used to handling harsh truths by now. :|

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:17 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Fullmetal got it right the first time, Sniper...I would have thought you'd be used to handling harsh truths by now. :|
I am Kidd but he said: 'deep down they're gluttons for abuse.'
is a little extreme isn't it?

your ex girlfriend (just for example) was not like that. Or am I missing something here again?

ok he added this
Quote:
They want to know their man has the capacity to set them straight and not put up with any of their shit.
this I agree with (that is an attribute of a strong man) but saying 'deep down they're gluttons for abuse' is a little extreme (I gave your ex just as an example)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:06 am 

peregrinus wrote:
Think about what you say sniper. Some of it shows a lack of thought, rather a knee jerk reaction to things.
and peregrinus:

you seem to have problems with what I say or ask. It's not lack of thoughts it's just me trying to understand things better. If you have a problem with my questions then by all means don't read my posts and don't reply. I'm getting a bit tired of this (since it's not the first time)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:51 am 

I used to think it was extreme but I personally know women that have gone back to their boyfriends/husbands after all sorts of bullshit, verbal abuse, physical, psychological.

I've been in a foul mood since I realized this just a couple days ago, it used to be ironic to me that they'd feel safer with a guy that would raise his hand, but now it makes perfect sense.