Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:42 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:48 am 

hey guys, I always like to look at things from a philosophical point of view and this was a part of my growing process (and I'm sure a lot of guys will find that it was a part of their process as well). By understanding this you might have an idea of why and how things work in the realm of women, seduction and other areas of life. But first watch this short video (a small
scene from starwars 6):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qjpx8YPeHds

now as you can see Luke had to feel the anger (which has made him powerful) and that's how he was able to beat Darth Vader (strong anger is an analogy to the dark side). After that he retured to the good and compassion side in him (the force) And that's how he saved Darth Vader (his father) and defeated Darth Sidious.

Now when we talk about seduction & women (in this case, but it could be applied to other areas as well): I think that almost everyone will experience a few stages in the whole process:

stage 1) women are nice, sweet and good. I have love and compassion for them.
(this is due mostly to social conditioning)

stage 2) A lot of women are not good, but maybe they are good and I just don't get it\them -I'm the problem.
(again: this is due mostly to social conditioning and the pick up artists community - that most of it is based on the fact that women are fine and you are the problem).

stage 3) A lot of women are not good and it's not because of me or because I don't get them (I'm not the problem). Now I feel angry, I'll use this anger to grab my balls back, be a man and put bitchy women in their place.
as far as seuction goes: I'll look for teachers who have the balls to tell the truth and don't put women on a pedistal, give their power away or act as if men are the problem.

stage 4) no more anger. I'll try to be good and compassionate towards all women however if a woman acts bad- I have no problem putting her in her place (in a polite way). And I can put women in their place in a polite way without getting angry or letting her behavior affect me or my state.

Now I admit, I'm still working on myself to be in stage 4- I'm not completely there yet.
It takes work and effort and it's not easy. But with more time and work I beleive I'll get there....

thoughts?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:31 am 

That seems about right to me. I was stuck on stage 2 for a while because of all the NG I used to do. I thought I needed to love all women. That really sucked. Forcing yourself to love anything sucks. So now I'm just kind of in between. I also set standards for myself like I don't care how hot a girl is if she smokes that disqualifies her immediately. I hate cigarettes, women that smoke seriously turns me off.

I'm starting to treat women more like people. I stopped trying to see them as perfect creatures and I just take in what I see. If I see something I don't like in her behavior then I don't bother to try to see the good in her like I did in the past. Maybe I'm still in stage 3 lol. But its like you said, its a necessary process in order to get your views sorted out.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:03 am 

freespirit422 wrote:
That seems about right to me. I was stuck on stage 2 for a while because of all the NG I used to do. I thought I needed to love all women. That really sucked. Forcing yourself to love anything sucks. So now I'm just kind of in between. I also set standards for myself like I don't care how hot a girl is if she smokes that disqualifies her immediately. I hate cigarettes, women that smoke seriously turns me off.

I'm starting to treat women more like people. I stopped trying to see them as perfect creatures and I just take in what I see. If I see something I don't like in her behavior then I don't bother to try to see the good in her like I did in the past. Maybe I'm still in stage 3 lol. But its like you said, its a necessary process in order to get your views sorted out.
There are a lot of men who will be stuck (some forever) on stage 1 or 2 and that's why they will never be open to the stuff by The Kidd, David X or others who just tell you the truth like it is. And again: people don't have to agree with everything The Kidd or David X say however accepting the truth is crucial in order to get the power back.

I was also stuck on stage 2 for some time and thought that if I just did enough natural grounding and try to love all women I will see at some point that all women are good. Boy was I wrong :lol:
Even women that I was able to bring out their natural character did not turn out to be so good in the end. :|

And if you go to Zan's forum; a lot of guys over there are still stuck in stage 1 or 2 and therefore they will not even want to hear about The Kidd's stuff. The result:
they will stay puppy dogs while the alpha males will grab all the women.

Yes it's hard to accept the truth but there is no chioce. Palmy will not save the man's race and neither is smile, wink and treating all women like they are queens.

reminds me of a quote by Robert M. Pirsig:
"The truth knocks on the door and you say, "Go away, I'm looking for the truth," and so it goes away."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:11 am 

Sniper wrote:

stage 4) no more anger. I'll try to be good and compassionate towards all women however if a woman acts bad- I have no problem putting her in her place (in a polite way). And I can put women in their place in a polite way without getting angry or letting her behavior affect me or my state.

Now I admit, I'm still working on myself to be in stage 4- I'm not completely there yet.
It takes work and effort and it's not easy. But with more time and work I beleive I'll get there....

thoughts?

i think you have to stop trying to be compasive or good towards women, i value her nature and before someone says that's rion shit, it's true the social behavior it's not important

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:48 pm 

talk about evil girls lol, I saw this. Ok I know it's just an add but a lot of girls are not good and some act like this evil girl in reality.

it's a great add anyway, very emotional:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Um9KsrH377A

and here is a real life story:

http://www.care2.com/causes/womens-righ ... -bullying/
Quote:
Yesterday, however, 9 students (the majority female) were charged in connection with Phoebe's untimely death

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:19 pm 

It's not about demonizing women either, just treating them accordingly to how they deserve to be treated individually. They act right, throw em some respect...if they're liars and thiefs, well treat em accordingly.

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:23 pm 

ManniJa wrote:
It's not about demonizing women either, just treating them accordingly to how they deserve to be treated individually. They act right, throw em some respect...if they're liars and thiefs, well treat em accordingly.
that's what I mean. treat women and men the same...
if a woman came to this forum and put anyone down would we let her get away with it because she is 'a woman'? :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:19 am 

Check this out, it will make you sick.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNmCoHBJY2I

Even before I found this forum, if I saw a girl doing this I would immediately ask her what the fuck she was doing. Seriously, I couldn't believe some of these guys that aided this girl in stealing a bike just because she had a pair of tits. It's a perfect example of how some guys let women get away with shit because shes a "damsel in distress".

I went through my really angry phase with women, but women aren't all bad. Women aren't bitches. You can value the beauty of some women, because some of them will be genuine enough to thank you for it. The fact is women are humans and there are a lot of fucked up humans on this planet. But there are also enough nice humans to balance it out.

And that story Sniper, that was just awful. I'm not saying girls are victims, BUT they do have to deal with a lot more emotional damage than guys do. I remember girls in my high school would be all sweet with their friends and then the next minute talking about what a whore she is behind her back and shit. Girls in high school are NASTY, they spread rumors and all kinds of shit. Most guys just punch each other in the face and thats that lol. Compared to guys girls are in general about 1000 times more mean.